What's new

Turkey warns Israel against attacks

Running a blockade is military action. Attacking soldiers with rods and knives is military action. As I said, how would you react if hundred crazy Jews with metal rods and chains was attacking Turkish patrol?

1) There is no any lack of medicines or food in Gaza. Infant mortality in Gaza is much lower than in Turkey. So Turkish children need aid more than Gazan.
2) Look at South Korea. People on island panic and leave after 1 shelling. Israeli towns and communities around Gaza were shelled on daily basis for 8 years.

Blocking route using ship is called raming.

Peaceful people sleep at night and not walk with iron rods. Why on other 5 ships of flotilla no one was hurt? Why no woman was hurt? - Because those who behaved peacefully were not harmed.

They can stay and control, if they dont trust the Israelis they could load in Egyptian port.

Israel won 3 major wars without US support.

Yeah... the Americans did nt send in an SR 71 black bird for reconnaissance and provided vital information to the Israelis when they were being beaten by the Egyptians in 1971.

. . .Israel won 3 major wars without US support.

without US support
:rofl:
This is the biggest lie I heard in my life
usaisrael2.jpg

Yeah... the Americans did nt send in an SR 71 black bird for reconnaissance and provided vital information to the Israelis when they were being beaten by the Egyptians in 1971.
I was talking about 1948, 1956 and 1967 wars.

without US support
:rofl:
This is the biggest lie I heard in my life
Before 1970-es US assistance was very minor, mostly in loans:

U.S. Assistance to Israel

Only weapon that US sold to Israel from 1948-1967 was Hawk air defence missiles in 1966.

USSR on the other hand provided massive help to Arabs since 1955. Hundreds of jets, thousands of tanks, missiles and more.

I was talking about 1948, 1956 and 1967 wars.

Before 1970-es US assistance was very minor, mostly in loans:

U.S. Assistance to Israel

Only weapon that US sold to Israel from 1948-1967 was Hawk air defence missiles in 1966.

USSR on the other hand provided massive help to Arabs since 1955. Hundreds of jets, thousands of tanks, missiles and more.

Well
I think that the Arab states have learned the lesson
U.S. weapons can not be outdone
Israel controls on advanced technology
what is the solution?
The solution was tested in Lebanon and has proved successful
Guerrilla wars
Israel controls advanced technology
what is the solution?
Guerrilla wars

Well
US weapons can be outdone. Jordanian army in 1967 was armed mostly with US weapons.

Israel controls on advanced technology
what is the solution?
Guerrilla wars
Arabs are using irregular formations aka guerilla since 1950-es. Then they were called Fedayeens, later Fatah and so on. Nothing new here.

US weapons can be outdone. Jordanian army in 1967 was armed mostly with US weapons.

correct but not as the same Quantities as the israelis

Arabs are using irregular formations aka guerilla since 1950-es. Then they were called Fedayeens, later Fatah and so on. Nothing new here.

thats correct too . . but can israel today Involved in a war (ground war) like before?

Running a blockade is military action. Attacking soldiers with rods and knives is military action. As I said, how would you react if hundred crazy Jews with metal rods and chains was attacking Turkish patrol?

As i said before you have no right to board that ship. Your pirate soldiers killed civilians and loot their computers, money, credit card etc...

If Turkish patrol attack Israeli civilian ship in international waters they have every right to defend themselves.

You guys really believe your own lies but hiding behind lies will not save Israels *** this time.

Well these are not Israeli sources.

Purpose of the ship was to create provocation. There was not any lack of medicines in Gaza.

hmm isreal raided the ship in international waters!!! and you call it provocation attempt by the Turkish? the people aboard the ship were not only Turkish but from 37 nations , so accordingly 633 nation tried to provoke isreal..providing aid is not provocation, killing people is

As i said before you have no right to board that ship.
Are you an expert in maritime law? I dont think so.

Here expert opinion:

Q&A: Is Israel's naval blockade of Gaza legal? | Reuters

hmm isreal raided the ship in international waters!!! and you call it provocation attempt by the Turkish?
Breaching blockade is military action. They were radied only after were warned and refuced to change their course.

Helsinki Principles on the Law of Maritime Neutrality

Neutral vessels believed on reasonable and probable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be stopped and captured. If they, after prior warning, clearly resist capture, they may be attacked.

If u want to gain popularity among the Arabs u should curse USA and Israel. Thats what Ahmadinejad is doing. Erdogan did not grow balls for USA yet, so he curses only Israel.

At least the israelis have grown their pussies to be brave enough to attack a country like 'Gaza' with no air-force, navy or army!!!!

At least the israelis have grown their pussies to be brave enough to attack a country like 'Gaza' with no air-force, navy or army!!!!

That's why Mr. Erdogan said that " you know very well how to kill innocent people !!" ...

Fighting against terrorism is different, killing innocent people is different !! Israel doesn't know differences between terrorist and innocents ... Actually they know very well but this is kind of government terrorism that Israel does !!! So they think killing is their holly right ...

If you are Palestinian or Muslim, you are a terrorist that Israel must annihilate you ... You saw that they murdered aid workers on Mavi Marmara .... They were all unarmed innocent people who are just wanted to help the people who in need !!!

The ridiculous thing is, one terrorist state claim others as terrorists !! I really wonder do Israeli people know its real history? How did they founded this country?

Israel is the one and first country which founded by terrorism !! In fact, they did terrorism to every nations that used to live on that land ... British, Arab, Iranian, Muslims, Buddhists,Christians etc. got terrorism by jewsh.. That why israel a sample for terrorists all around the world !!!

One day, they will pay back for their humanity crimes.... Its not far from now !! The time has started to count down ....

Last edited:
Everything is lacking in Gaza, even the most basic necessities.
Infant mortality rate:
Turkey - 25.78
Gaza Strip - 18.35

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaza several months before the flotilla:

091126132741xnmw.jpg

091126132618j7qn.jpg

091126132618uvxe.jpg

More pics here:
æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ - ÚÏÓÉ "ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã" ÊáÊÞØ ãÔÇåÏ ÇÓÊÚÏÇÏÇÊ ÇáÛÒíæä áÚíÏ ÇáÇÖÍì ÇáãÈÇÑß

And here:
nasha_pravda_il: ????????? ????

Israel did not attack Gaza. Gaza attacked Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom