What's new

Trolling and hate?

@Slav Defence @waz @WebMaster

Sir' just read this Racist post , just look @ it , how abusive , sick & repulsive it is , I humbly ask you all , is this the language with which a "Think Tank" should post , this guy is in a respected international forum & not some ku klux klan blog
Agreed, Most of the time I have seen him posting similar images of rickshaw pulling & posting off topic. This member stands out as think tank member who trolls consistently.

Man as Beast - India
Pakistan's Sindh has characteristics of an independent state: US Congressional report | Page 4
SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors | Page 7
Pakistanis deported from many countries, Nisar dissatisfied | Page 3
Pakistanis deported from many countries, Nisar dissatisfied | Page 3
A campaign to 'correct distortions introduced by leftist historians' in ancient Indian history | Page 4
India not even close to where China was 5 years ago: Chinese daily | Page 4

Not his level. Please. That suggestion was insulting.

But since respected mods and admins of the forum not only tolerate his abuse, nay encourage it by giving him rank, I am thinking this is the level of the forum?

It's ok, we are just guests here. I think it is the role of the administrators like @Horus to shape the direction where the forum is headed, and for every TTC like this one, there are 10 TT's who provide valuable and insightful contribution.

Fart ugly & dog ugly

That Mister, is a opinion informed and moulded by Bollywood's sense of beauty being expressed rather harshly. It is illustrative or informative rather than meant for bad effect which is definition of abuse.

You can accuse me of perhaps being harsh. Calling a spade a spade is not abuse but illustrative. Perhaps more digestible or sweet coated synonym might have ben more apt, like "less than pleasing or visually challanging".

Saying "French women are beautiful or Indian's are so successful in US" by your measure also would be a form of positive racism because your ascribing a trait to a group. If that is acceptable why can't I ascribe my opinion to a group although like I said I should have used more finesse in my expression.

BTW I don't see you complaining when entire Pakistan or Muslim world is hypenated with terrorism or other less than pleasing qualities. Is that not lumping entire group with certain traits?

That Mister, is a opinion informed and moulded by Bollywood's sense of beauty being expressed rather harshly. It is illustrative or informative rather than meant for bad effect which is definition of abuse.

You can accuse me of perhaps being harsh. Calling a spade a spade is not abuse but illustrative. Perhaps more digestible or sweet coated synonym might have ben more apt, like "less than pleasing or visually challanging".

Saying "French women are beautiful or Indian's are so successful in US" by your measure also would be a form of positive racism because your ascribing a trait to a group. If that is acceptable why can't I ascribe my opinion to a group although like I said I should have used more finesse in my expression.

BTW I don't see you complaining when entire Pakistan or Muslim world is hypenated with terrorism or other less than pleasing qualities. Is that not lumping entire group with certain traits?

The way you spin words, my gut feeling is that you are a lawyer.

and for every TTC like this one

Look who is talking!!

Where does your sense of moral virtue disappear when come Indian posters drag in religion and hurt religious sentiments? I have not seen you criticise any Indian poster which preaches hindu extremism and orders non-hindus out of the country. Don't be a hypocrite.

Let me educate you on "singular and plural".

You will spend 10 years educating him and he will still ask you what is the difference between singular and plural. Just ignore him.

Yes You are right ; I just noticed the pattern of the Threads opened by him

BTW they have really no shame ; using Indian flags
Taqiya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

even that @Blue Marlin guy is a self confessed British punjabi whose parents are from pakistan ppunjab often uses indian flags he was clever to delte all those posts where he said all these things to me or else i had posted that stuff here aswell .... look its a pattern and not just on PDF but anywhere in west where they adress themself s and south asiasn or even indians to get trust and better job opportunites :coffee:

@MilSpec

Somebody is Talking about Hypocrisy here

HYPOCRISY is when a Pakistani calls himself an Indian patriot

Let's have a wager. Call the mods/administrators/owner of PDF and if they agree with you that I am a Pakistani then I get banned permanently, and if you are proved wrong then you get banned permanently.

If you have the balls then take the challenge or simply ST*U. Now go and fetch the ball I just threw.

even that @Blue Marlin guy is a self confessed British punjabi whose parents are from pakistan ppunjab often uses indian flags he was clever to delte all those posts where he said all these things to me or else i had posted that stuff here aswell .... look its a pattern and not just on PDF but anywhere in west where they adress themself s and south asiasn or even indians to get trust and better job opportunites :coffee:

It is OK ; It is understandable why they disguise themselves as Indians

But to use the Name Indian Patriot is beyond PATHETIC

the people i find on here are so strange. i have not deleted anyposts, go back through the 1900 post and you will find somthing. i have even told somone my true ethniticty. btw me my parents and grand parents were born in the uk again im not pakistani or indian or chinese or even morrocan. i had an indian flag as i went to india as i had a chinese flag as i was in china.

why is it you behave here but on other forums your the opposite. show us your true colours

The way you spin words, my gut feeling is that you are a lawyer.
nope he travels up and down the country (UK) in this 3 series coupe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom