What's new

Trolling and hate?

the people i find on here are so strange. i have not deleted anyposts, go back through the 1900 post and you will find somthing. i have even told somone my true ethniticty. btw me my parents and grand parents were born in the uk again im not pakistani or indian or chinese or even morrocan. i had an indian flag as i went to india as i had a chinese flag as i was in china.

why is it you behave here but on other forums your the opposite. show us your true colours

nope he travels up and down the country (UK) in this 3 series coupe.

I've never seen you engage in any sort of mudslinging or hatred we usually see on this forum between Pakistanis and Indians. Your posts are extremely neutral and balanced which makes it pretty surprising to see a rabid mutt calling you out as a Pakistani. Best thing to do is take a look at the -ive ratings of the users calling you out and if they're above 10, just put them on your ignore list.

Last edited:
I've never seen you engage in any sort of mudslinging or hatred we usually see on this forum between Pakistanis and Indians. Your posts are extremely neutral and balanced which makes it pretty surprising to see a rabid mutt calling you out as a Pakistani. Best thing to do is take a look at the -ive ratings of the users calling you out and if they're below 10, just put them on your ignore list.
thanks pal, much apreciated. btw. love the avatar is it an isi agent? :D

pdf used to be worse. But you can improve the situation by appointing an Indian mod. Not sure what the problem is, is there any oath of secrecy you guys take.. :)

i humbly present myself to the task... i have mentioned this a few times. :agree:
You aren't an Indian as you have said earlier when you yourself admitted the fact that the present NDA Govt. is not your Govt.,so why depict yourself to be an Indian:rolleyes:!!Talking about Hypocrisy aren't we:azn:!!

You haven't told me how many RSS b@stards sacrificed their lives during 26/11.
Whatever floats your boat,Mr.falsie;):wave:

Excluding small journeys

Sheffield/Rotherham 3 times
Luton 1 times
Knowle - Midlands 1 times

Must be over 1,000 miles easy and fair bit of fuel.
what do you do for a living? im quiet intreged.

You aren't an Indian as you have said earlier when you yourself admitted the fact that the present NDA Govt. is not your Govt.,so why depict yourself to be an Indian:rolleyes:!!Talking about Hypocrisy aren't we:azn:!!

nda government, or to be more correct the bjp government, is also not the government for the congressis, the aap and the communist groups, and then for the real intellectuals and for politically aware citizens and celebrities... these people describe the bjp government in various ways - from intolerant to failure to fascist. :)

on pdf, i represent the progressives of india, so i am unbiased and calm.

pdf used to be worse. But you can improve the situation by appointing an Indian mod. Not sure what the problem is, is there any oath of secrecy you guys take.. :)

how about me or joe shearer??

nda government, or to be more correct the bjp government, is also not the government for the congressis, the aap and the communist groups, and then for the real intellectuals and for politically aware citizens and celebrities... these people describe the bjp government in various ways - from intolerant to failure to fascist. :)

on pdf, i represent the progressives of india, so i am unbiased and calm.

how about me or joe shearer??
anybody who allows completely opposite view to be heard, has thick enough skin to ignore personal jibe at self.. will be good candidate... that means joe is out..
the question is, do you have it in you? :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom