Country
Pakistan
971221_10151551673666993_1964213653_n.jpg

rrra.jpg

rashid.jpg

rashu.jpg

rash.jpg

rrrr.jpg

Today 42 years ago this Brave son of Soil .. at the young age of 20 gave his Life for the Nation . if he wanted he could have lived .. but he chose to gave his life for the country.

today our Patriotic media may tell why FB founder page was hacked .. but they have forgotten about a National Hero ..

Lets Make sure we haven't .

All my respect to this hero, coincidentally I was just reading and thinking about his heroic action yesterday. He alone faced a traitor thousands of feet high in the air.

"I only regret that I have but one life to sacrifice for my country"

Last edited by a moderator:
The pride of Pakistan,Rashid Minhas, an example of patriotism and heroism for youth,he was the real man of steel.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

he was the one who stayed true to the motto . Death before surrender. Death before being a prisoner. He will never be forgotten for what he did. it is sad wound that we lost a young brave pilot like him but it fills the heart and soul with pride to know that he died for his country without hesitation. something which is very hard to imagine as its not an easy decision to make of making your plane fall from thousands of feet from the air knowing that there is no chance of survival. His name,His picture and the very mention of him will always fill us with pride. He was an inspiration for other soldiers too that as long as you love your country no sacrifice is too big for her.

in some thread of Pakistan Defence, means in the same website, a detail description is given of Shahadat of Rashid Minhas, what actually happened in aircraft during last minutes. The description is based on inquiery report of PAF, which was undertaken after the crash.
Then there is another thread / post, where recording of Rashid's last communication with ATC is also present.
can somebody direct us to those threads / post?
Thankyou

Shaheed Rashid Minhas is a legend. He went beyond the call of his duty. Not many can willingly sacrifice their lives. Not many can willingly die so young. Not many can willingly look death in the eye and embrace it.
He did all that. He did it for Pakistan.

:pakistan:

One of my favorite - Warriors

Always liked his situational awareness and resolve in tough situations

here one question arise.. i think he did use T-33 jet,,

1) Is this jet is out of injecting facilities like pilot escape
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom