What's new

Treason: Zardari asked me to roll back JF 17, Retired Air Marshall Shahid Latif.

Attention seeker personality nothing more, Politicians are a soft target of hideous criticism right now.

That's a very unkind remark to a person who has put so much hard work for a project which actually made a difference to Pakistan and for Pakistan defence. Before posting these kind of unwarranted comments a person must cross check their services and show some appreciation.

That's a very unkind remark to a person who has put so much hard work for a project which actually made a difference to Pakistan and for Pakistan defence. Before posting these kind of unwarranted comments a person must cross check their services and show some appreciation.
No one deny his services, He was getting salary for his services, why did he blaming other for seeking attension now ? Why? is blaming isa praise worthy activity? If so , then you have rightly pointed out my unkind remarks. thanks for pointing out this unkindness.
now come to my observation about his attention seeking, When did he missed any opportunity to selfpraise , while talikng to media about Jf-17 or something else? He participated the PAT for political gains ,Unfortunately PAT failed to strikedown an agreement with PTI afterward, otherwise you may see him as minister like Fedous asiq awan throwing flowers on political rivals.

Hi,

What a shameless third rate comment against someone who has served the nation.

What a disgrace you are sir.
Thanks
I have served the nation for my entire life too. Sir. serving nation does not mean freedom to malign others.
The heroes may be at mistake too.
What should I say for my words? Sorry for selecting simple words. And change the wording with another synonym, doing justice to the stature of the person. Love for Stardom but it still carries same meaning but it may satiate the minds of the mindful.

Last edited:
Nope....look at why SL resigned.
Zardari didn't just try to roll it back. He tried to stop the whole program under orders direct from the US. In fact SL was threatened by the US ambassador to Pakistan.
SL is a personal friend. I have been to his house. We pray at the same musjid. He is a humble patriotic man. Sometimes loses sight due to love for the country. He wants to believe politicians are good but we all know they are liars and snakes
SL who?

Nope....look at why SL resigned.
Zardari didn't just try to roll it back. He tried to stop the whole program under orders direct from the US. In fact SL was threatened by the US ambassador to Pakistan.
SL is a personal friend. I have been to his house. We pray at the same musjid. He is a humble patriotic man. Sometimes loses sight due to love for the country. He wants to believe politicians are good but we all know they are liars and snakes
He's an optimist. Doesn't hurt to have those for Pakistan.

Zardari asked to roll back the Jf-17 program, AVM(R) Shahid Latif

there is an important reason he sputtered this out right now.He has found out some generals are backing zardari in power and he is trying to make this go dirty before it tkes off

Again, disagree - I have first hand witnesses in strategic programs where corruption of millions of USD has taken place. The more Pakistanis hide from reality, the worse it will continue to get. One general’s son lives in Dubai expermenting with Dad’s money which is apparently endless - another is in US living very comfort.
Then there is connections on famous restaurants in Pakistan and a former head of a military construction branch. Money does go abroad and similar channels are used.

The more it is denied, the more corruption takes root and Pakistan continues to rot.
True. Some even helped china rip pakistan off on a project. What was delivered was not what was promised, and the org was overcharged. Chinese, as usual, tried to talk their way out of the fraud, and in the end, because of the intervention of some generals the entire matter was swept under a rug, and forgotten. But it did cost pakistan millions of $.

Real Estate is one of the only things still keeping your Army afloat. You give it 1/10th of it's enemies budget and then you expect it to fight on multiple fronts against much stronger enemies.

Educate yourself.

The salary of the armed forces is quite low IIRC. A Pakistani 2-star officer in (O-7) earns less than a second lieutenant of USAF (O-1). And in Pakistan manpower is treated as if it's disposable. So the only way to compensate to these people and their families is giving them other benefits like plots, free transportation, etc.

No one deny his services, He was getting salary for his services, why did he blaming other for seeking attension now ? Why?

Zardari was also getting paid salary when he & his goons opened fake bank accounts in Sindh to launder kick-back money. Heaps of evidence has been presented in court in this regard. Its seems defending corrupt personalities is favorite time pass for fellow Pakistanis.

Zardari was also getting salaries when he was getting people murdered in Sindh through Uzair Baloach & SSP Rao Anwar.

Condoleezza Rice has documented in her book that USA helped bring Benazir back to Pakistan after convincing Musharaf to give PPP NRO. So whats the surprise if Zardari being a loyal dog and Ask ACM to roll back JF-17 program?

So why anyone criticizing Zardari would be Attention Seeking?
What gives Zardari such an immunity from Criticism?

Zardari is a dealer. He deals with military when military killed benazir. He done a deal with military for jointly destroying karachi killing masses. He then deals with military the biggest land Mafia again for looting and grabbing land of sindh and karachi. A story of a dealer's relationship with political and economic terrorist.

This guy is calling Pak army political and economic terrorist

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @Irfan Baloch

This guy is calling Pak army political and economic terrorist

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @Irfan Baloch
hello, are you new here? there are 100s of such posts here. this is PDF after all.

when I started reporting such posts I used to be asked: what has it got to do with you? now it is: he has a valid point

Membership including youself is not much better. do you remember how many times you've told me to fukoff (most likely cuz one cannot become a Pakistani unless one follows an indian or Irani-made mazhab)

Where’s all the zardari boot lickers in this forum now?
they dance around when it involves Imran Khan but when it involves the majestic zardari or nawaz they hide away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom