What's new

Fan Account of Air Marshall Shahid Latif becomes a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no clue about this incident do you?

Do you know why the DSP specifically was kidnapped?

The claim by the TTP is that they were released based on the negotiations taking place and were to be left alone, but the police and specifically the DSP weren't letting them live in peace, or go around brandishing weapons, or do as they please. That is why they kidnapped the DSP...and the jirga then negotiated a settlement for the time being, until the peace talks come to some conclusion.
Ok, then who is stopping them from going with the full police force? Call paramilitary if needed.

Ok, then who is stopping them from going with the full police force? Call paramilitary if needed.

I suggest you get aware of tthe dynamics of the area first...please.

Nah, it's on loop. Try timestamp around 20 min mark....

Edit : around 18:30

Kuch khuda ka khauf karo yar...I watched the video.

You really think he is saying that fauj nay TTP ko KP main activate karaya hai? Really? Honestly?

Kuch khuda ka khauf karo yar...I watched the video.

You really think he is saying that fauj nay TTP ko KP main activate karaya hai? Really? Honestly?
Who is being blamed for this supposed TTP resurgence by the pro-PTI people on social media?? Of course the military. PTI wale tou daman jhaar ke uth gaye, ke bhai yeh tou humarey control mei pehle bhe nahin the, sub fouj ka kiya dhara hai...... Infact Khan is giving an angle to his people to pull this narrative.

It is not their right to get treated in CMHs but a privilege. It can be a fundamental right anywhere in the world, but not in Pak.
CMH is paid for by taxpayer money, so lol no.

I am still confused if it is actually the AM making the statement or a blue tick fan account?
@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Jango
AM.png

Army leadership failures and ISI nurturing TTP snakes that they cannot control and blame the PTI instead.
AM Latif living in la la land that jf17 is better than Rafael.
This guy don't understand a bit if air warfare when he said JF 17 better than rafale

This guy don't understand a bit if air warfare when he said JF 17 better than rafale
He never flew both plane, he talking on the bases of provided data ... we all have access to all technical data of both planes ... you can do it.

W
He never flew both plane, he talking on the bases of provided data ... we all have access to all technical data of both planes ... you can do it.even if he what data I have he has how just thunder better than rafale tomorrow he says thunder is better than raptor do u agree he says it becoz just HE HE HE was involved in thunder development so this is why becoz of himHE HE HE was involved thunder is best

So 6 pages of hatred directed at the Air Marshal, discounting his service to the country, questioning his character, and no one even bothered to check if the account was even his. No wonder the country is a shit-show.

yes, when u side with traitors, who has destroyed the fragile country for your own benefit and destroying the rights of people, then your service does not mean jack... he has crossed the line and shown his true colors by standing with the wrong side of the history

W
He never flew both plane, he talking on the bases of provided data ... we all have access to all technical data of both planes .
if he what data I have he has how just thunder better than rafale tomorrow he says thunder is better than raptor do u agree he says it becoz just HE HE HE was involved in thunder development so this is why becoz of himHE HE HE was involved thunder is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom