What's new

Fan Account of Air Marshall Shahid Latif becomes a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan has gone complete bonkers. He is now officially endorsing the propaganda that TTP has been activated in Swat to de-stabilize Frontier govt. Is there any end to his madness?? He now stands in the ranks of PTM who keep singing their Yeh jo dehshatgardi crap. He needs a real jolt to come back to senses, but I doubt if it will have any impact on his thick skull.

Where did he say this?

Hi,

IK is an honest man---but honesty is not enough to lead---. A leader needs to be honest to lead but he needs to be an opportunist and of extremely shar wit and action.

IK has a big big problem---. He does not Nip a problem in the Bud but lets it grow and fester---.

he talks big about people---he praises the untested a little too much.

His biggest problems---trying to make fools of pakistanis by appointing that chief minister Usman Buzdar and calling him second Wasim Akram---.

That was catastrophic blunder---powers to be would have forgiven him if he would have changed him after a while---.

But after his victory IK became extremely COCKY.

He also have an extremely BAD HABIT of showering too much praise on certain people.

When you praise someone too much---you cannot take that praise back. He is paying big time for that,

we had this thread by @MastanKhan

The hatred for the PTI and COAS General Bajwa’s treason and desire to undermine the PTI & Imran Khan continues to expose more and more individuals once considered above reproach.

Case in point, Air Marshall Shahid Latif:

And some excellent rejoinders to Shahid Latifs attempts to polish Bajwa’s cajones:

Totally disagree with his political POV and will condemn it.

Though appreciate his efforts which he contributed to Pakistan's defense and he also got weight in analyzing defense categories.

The problem is when you let these baboons way too much air-time on social media platforms. I remember, there is a guy who use to post things about him regarding Rafale and other stuff. I mean, come on, I have listened to him once and he is a terrible speaker.

So the negotiations and prisoner releases and border management was being done by PTI KP govt and not the army?

PTI was sending delegations ranging from ISI officials to religious scholars to Kabul?

PTI was meeting Afghan Taliban in Qatar?

And more importantly, if it was PTI that was doing this, then why were peace talks still continuing in N league govt until last week?

A retired AM is the last person I would expect to be ignorant about this, and to believe that these things are done by a civilian government, no matter jis ki bhi ho. But I guess bughz e Imrani main anything goes.
Yeah things have been fermenting ever since the fall of Kabul, attempts were made to stem it but it was a loosing battle in a way.
One thing that I would consider legitimate criticism of the Civilian Government's role was in trying to normalize the Taliban/extremism, IK made some pretty mad statements on OBL and how Afghans broke the 'shackles of slavery'. Through these actions I guess he was trying to create sympathy for the Taliban and make public opinion more positive of them.
On the one hand I suppose it can help people-people relations but on the other hand it restrains security agencies from performing any strikes or 'unpopular' moves in Afghanistan. I remember the Maulvi Faqir strikes and others were very much propagandized and what not. A lot of people here were against it, I can only imagine what on the ground public opinion must have been. Then there's the knock on effect of extremists within our country getting legitimacy.

It is beyond shameful. When little known veterans broke discipline under political influence of Imran Khan, some people here hailed them as heroes. However , when a decorated Air Marshal , who gave his blood, sweat and personal health to the JF-17 project and made that dream come true, disagrees with their political opinion, they forget his contributions like a drunk talk...

Who remembers the posts of Brigadier Samson Sharaf right here on PDF in the heady days when PTI was being shepherded to assume power back in the day? Now he is nowhere to be found. :D

(Or @Leader, for that matter.)

Last edited:
The hatred for the PTI and COAS General Bajwa’s treason and desire to undermine the PTI & Imran Khan continues to expose more and more individuals once considered above reproach.

And some excellent rejoinders to Shahid Latifs attempts to polish Bajwa’s cajones:

Why is the top management of pdf has suddenly become Anti Military? When the military was with PTI and let them win unjustly in 2018 it was alright and criticism of the Army was not allowed but suddenly everything changed. General Bajwa is abused with bad words and nobody pays to heed here but abusing a \ criminal responsible for antagonizing citizens against the military is being landed with warnings and ban. What has pdf become? Nothing just a mouthpiece for spreading a specific agenda of a political party?? I recently become active here to check on the China-Taiwan update and that's what I noticed. Very bad from PDF top management. I didn't trust Eagle but Webmaster used to be sensible in my eyes. 😞

@WebMaster @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

Moreover, borders are manned by the Military. OK. But what about the Police force?? Isn't Swat under the jurisdiction of KPK police too? If the military is not paying any attention so what is the provincial government doing? They don't have any responsibility? Next time a God forbid a blast happens in Sindh and just blame the army because of army man's border and make the Sindh government innocent.

What a disgrace he has become, i had a lot of respect for him. atleast if Air marshal has nothing good to say, stop the apeasement and kissing Baja and Co arse. Shame on him. i do not respect him anymore. marshal knows who is behind all this and lying ... utter disgusting man.

Reactions: SLY
Yeah things have been fermenting ever since the fall of Kabul, attempts were made to stem it but it was a loosing battle in a way.
One thing that I would consider legitimate criticism of the Civilian Government's role was in trying to normalize the Taliban/extremism, IK made some pretty mad statements on OBL and how Afghans broke the 'shackles of slavery'. Through these actions I guess he was trying to create sympathy for the Taliban and make public opinion more positive of them.
On the one hand I suppose it can help people-people relations but on the other hand it restrains security agencies from performing any strikes or 'unpopular' moves in Afghanistan. I remember the Maulvi Faqir strikes and others were very much propagandized and what not. A lot of people here were against it, I can only imagine what on the ground public opinion must have been. Then there's the knock on effect of extremists within our country getting legitimacy.

I agree with you on this.

Although IK did start off right that this wasn't our war to begin with and we sort of put it on ourselves...he just extends the same logic to each and everything. If it was our war or wasn't is moot at this point...as things stand now, it is our war, no questions asked.

Wanting peace talks (the military itself was HEAVILY in favor of them, for those who want to try and pin it all on PTI or whoever) is one thing, but that doesn't mean you suddenly become chummies with the TTP or Afghan Taliban. A ceasefire can be negotiated, TTP can do whatever it wants in Afghanistan, Afghanistan can go to hell for all we care, but that does not mean we start becoming their big brother.

I see why the military wants to keep it's influence over the Afghan Taliban too, pursuing it's concept of strategic depth and preventing India from making inroads there...but again, that should not mean pandering to the TTP. Influences like JUI who want reversal of the FATA merger are also not helpful, aur aaj kal yeh log fauj kay chuddy buddy banay huay hain.

I remember reading an article a while back (I think by Lt Gen Tariq but I might be wrong in this), and the point made there was that the Afghan Taliban will not always be beholden to us. Once they get their setup working, they won't need our support. India and other countries will also try and give their own support to them and gain favors...which they already are. Sab mufadaat ki baat hai, and there is no brotherly love between them and us, and I agree with that.

We want to gain favors from the Afghan Taliban, who tell us to be lenient on the TTP (because of their own past history). And then peace for us with the TTP is also in our interest...because let's face it, we cannot keep on fighting until kingdom come. You have Afghanistan next door, even though fencing has been done, it cannot create a complete blockade for the TTP and you cannot each and every fighter. And the Afghan Taliban are sure as heck not going to tell the TTP to stop cross border incursions either.

The more important question in my mind right now is, has the military bitten off more than it can chew in this case? By going head over heels in the quest to gain favors from the Afghan Taliban? Time will tell.

Moreover, borders are manned by the Military. OK. But what about the Police force?? Isn't Swat under the jurisdiction of KPK police too? If the military is not paying any attention so what is the provincial government doing? They don't have any responsibility? Next time a God forbid a blast happens in Sindh and just blame the army because of army man's border and make the Sindh government innocent.

You have no clue about this incident do you?

Do you know why the DSP specifically was kidnapped?

The claim by the TTP is that they were released based on the negotiations taking place and were to be left alone, but the police and specifically the DSP weren't letting them live in peace, or go around brandishing weapons, or do as they please. That is why they kidnapped the DSP...and the jirga then negotiated a settlement for the time being, until the peace talks come to some conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom