What's new

Asif Ali Zardari had approached me and asked to roll back JF17 Thunder programme - Air Marshal Retired Shahid Latif

Dil_Pakistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"I was Vice Air Chief and was favorite to be elevated as Air Chief then President Asif Ali Zardari approached me and asked to roll back JF17 Thunder programme." Air Marshal Retired Shahid Latif

The type of people we have had as our rulers & mind you, our establishment has been more than fine infact kind, still is with this kind of people. Cheer fellow Pakistanis !

:-):-):-)

"I was Vice Air Chief and was favorite to be elevated as Air Chief then President Asif Ali Zardari approached me and asked to roll back JF17 Thunder programme." Air Marshal Retired Shahid Latif

The type of people we have had as our rulers & mind you, our establishment has been more than fine infact kind, still is with this kind of people. Cheer fellow Pakistanis !

:-):-):-)
He asked for 10 percent .... anyway, Zardari has been asked to roll back all Pak-China joint operations/ventures.

Last edited:
One day SL will say the US ambassador also threatened him. But Alhumdulillah SL told the ambassador politely to go do one

He is looking sick suddenly. Allah guard him he is a national hero I believe. Ameen.

Ya Allah thank you for blessing this nation with Kanjar's as leaders such as Rat faced Zardari, Kusra Billo Rani, Tano Maryam and all others, only you can gift this nation with such fruits.

ahtl4f653h461.jpg

ISI needs to form a black-ops operatives like Treadstone in Jason Bourne series whose sole purpose is to kill all these mfs in an accident type of deaths. I am sure there are also some drugs which taken in high concentration can cause heart failure and death can be administrated to them in drinks or food. Rule their deaths as 'Allah ka Azaab' for doing corruption

Zardari wanted a deal for mirages with France. Deal was worth 4 billion Euros and he wanted commission worth 200 million.

As president he was commander of the armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom