What's new

Top ten military powers?

I have one thing to say about Global Firepower it is a great site and I love to look over it but it has a few things wrong. For example it says uk have no Parlimentaries when they have over one thousands and with the reserves britain have over 500,000 soilders. They also have 3, not 2 as it say's, aircraft carriers HMS Invincible, HMS Illustrious and HMS Ark Royal. With two in development. The UK also has a larger budget than stated. So take it with a pinch of salt.

Its mainly base on troops strength-remeber pak nation have millions of mujhid

I hate India, but I must admit India should be in big 4 after USA, Russia then China.

Briton dude and French toast are falling.

This is reality!

China has no Aircraft Carriers now, but still suppress Briton dude.

f59e48cf27ba0997918e714b3b18a246.jpg

British so-called military tech. fall behind small Jap and K-dog.

Without USA, UK is nothing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
@ Josh

All the Tech and stuff with GB now is out of the Imperialstic loot that Britain did in past century.

And this is not the 18th century. The sooner Europe realises this, the better.

You have not answered my question? How is India more powerful than UK?

India has one of the best trained soldiers and officiers in the world. India is battle hardened. Tell me the last time when britain fought on it's own against a strong enemy. Don't count falkland as Argen. was too weak with it's Israeli jets lacking the ful capacity to attack the island without going in a straight line. Indian gunners fired their artilary in direct mode at kargil. That was the first incident after WW 2 that any military gunners fired in direct mode. The UK soldiers depend on air cover. If the enemy is positioned at 40 meter away either they will surrendur or call artillary/Air strikes. Indians will fit bayonet to their guns and attack the enemy positions. The Indian special forces regularly go on field to destroy enemy, the british policy is avoid if you can. The economy is in deep sh!t and the number of girls aged 14 and pregnant increasing too rapidly. Won't be completely out of recession until 12'. The carriers being made are proving too costly. Nothing without US and Nato. Even russia can decimate them even now.

Israel is a pretty small country with a low number of serving troops. While they have a respectable force with well trained and well equipped soldiers they simply don't have the manpower or funds to be counted as a real force even with US support. Israels ability to wage a successful long-term foreign campaign is also suspect.
Man for man, Israel is certainely a top power but i rank them lower than most here in terms of military power on a global scale.

1. That was not for Canada, it was for Pakistan.
2. 25% of defence budget in Pakistan comes from the US.

Do you want me to prove this? I can give you many authentic links. But, I suggest you do some internet search.
More then 50 % of defense budget in Israel comes from the US. What do you think about that, so will you consider it as a failed state?? :undecided::cheesy:

You really need to know about Air wars pakistan fought. I dont want to call high class members like Sir Murad for a newbie like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom