What's new

North Korea would pay ‘price’ if it supplies Russia with weapons, US says

NK's trade has been 85-95% with China over the years, fairly large military industry, has well-established connections to China's supply chain.

Unlike Iran, NK will not be swung by offers from the US. NK can function as a giant ammunition plant for Russia. But I guess Russia would have to make a significant commitment as well.

that picture tells the story with the dollar sign and star of david, rothschild federal reserve and the heads remind me of that movie evil dead. where did you get that image whats it called.

Look at the two puppies at the bottom too 😂

The Americans have total sanctions on North Korea, what more sanctions can the US impose?

Pakistan wants to learn from North Korea.

North Koreans have gotten food aid multiple times in the past. Of course you will never hear that

US cannot do anything else except posturing and pretending to be strong in media. they are showing the world how weak they really is economically and militarily.

North Korea (the real korea not the puppet occupied south korea) are more than capable of destroying both SK and JAP and ruin all US bases in the region with threat of NUKE Retaliation to CONUS. They have underground caves under the mountains for their weapon storage and launch facilities and even US nukes (city busters) cant do anything to these deep underground areas. Meanwhile ALL South Korean and Japs cities , energy generator and industrial area are in range of NORK missile barrages and ALL US bases also have no protection against missile barrages.

This is the reason US havent invade North Korea because it will destroy both Jap and SK and also ruined their foothold in the region

North Korea, tiny country, has better own military cutting edge technology than Big Russia.

Truly, North Korea is Best Korea.

Its not about technology, North Korea has a significant stockpile of Artillery shells. Russia either wants to maintain their own artillery strike rate or boost it for an offensive, and has determined that it cannot produce them at the rate it would like to use them, so its supplementing with existing stockpiles elsewhere, whether its buying previously sold equipment back or getting more from other production sources.

@GreatHanWarrior believe it or not, there's Bangladeshis on this forum who think Bangladesh can defeat North Korea in a war.

I'm not joking. You now know what I meant when I wrote how delusional these Binglos are.

The Americans have total sanctions on North Korea, what more sanctions can the US impose?

Pakistan wants to learn from North Korea.

North Korea is not overpopulated like Pakistan. It's population is much smaller and sustainable compared to Pakistan which is grossly overpopulated.

North Korea is on a colder latitude so it cannot grow so much agriculture.

It can withstand sanctions and sustain their small population whom have access to more water and other basic resources that most Pakistanis have no access too.

These two countries cannot be compared.

Last edited:
North Korea, tiny country, has better own military cutting edge technology than Big Russia.

Truly, North Korea is Best Korea.

Where are all those patriotic Binglos claiming Bangladesh can defeat North Korea in a war? o_O

Its not about technology, North Korea has a significant stockpile of Artillery shells. Russia either wants to maintain their own artillery strike rate or boost it for an offensive, and has determined that it cannot produce them at the rate it would like to use them, so its supplementing with existing stockpiles elsewhere, whether its buying previously sold equipment back or getting more from other production sources.

They also sent them short range missiles form what i've read. It depends on the product. No one country has a monopoly on defense products.

Even long before this war they were buying automatic rifles and ammunition from Australia, computing equipment from Canada, drones from Israel, naval equipment from France.

@GreatHanWarrior believe it or not, there's Bangladeshis on this forum who think Bangladesh can defeat North Korea in a war.

I'm not joking. You now know what I meant when I wrote how delusional these Binglos are.
You know Hamas fired 5000 rockets at Israel.

North Korea has the ability to launch 50000 rockets to South Korea.

North Korea is not overpopulated like Pakistan. It's population is much smaller and sustainable compared to Pakistan which is grossly overpopulated.

North Korea is on a colder latitude so it cannot grow so much agriculture.

It can withstand sanctions and sustain their small population whom have access to more water and other basic resources that most Pakistanis have no access too.

These two countries cannot be compared.
Pakistanis missed the memo to migrate there :D

Pakistanis missed the memo to migrate there :D

They would if given the opportunity. As far as I know, North Korea does not take migrants. Isn't that the same country that Banglash!t
can supposedly defeat according to you?

Binglo troops would approach N Korea's borders mounted on rickshaws with heavy pellet guns. Their troops would eb armed with Bangla made slippers to smack North Korean troops :D

And now Ukraine is demanding those state-of-the-art weapons.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom