What's new

Top ten military powers?

Actually we are building one too :)..but not that big as urs and also France and Italy also have indigenous carriers along with Russia

I never knew that, but let's not start shouting about who's is larger. I know Russia will have another by 2018, once again smaller than UK'S. What is your top ten list?

I never knew that, but let's not start shouting about who's is larger. I know Russia will have another by 2018, once again smaller than UK'S. What is your top ten list?

AL-Queda
Taliban
Lasker-E-Toiba
TTP
HUM
Jud
Iran
NK
Cuba
Zimbawe

:) :)

176 I am not 100%. However India are not as powerful as the UK how can you come to that conclusion. All India have over UK is numbers and nothing else. UK spend more on defence, Higher Economy, More Advanced Ships, Planes and Tanks, Second Highest spender on Military Tech after USA, One of only two nations building Aircraft Cariers, Best trained men in the world, Blue Water Navy. UK would win in a war vs India but not China, well not without NATO assistance.

Britain is falling, this is a fact!

Small Jap is Higher in technology than you! If she produces nuclear bombs, she can do it very soon. But Small Jap is no way to compare with China.

However, Jap still suppresses you UK if they produce nuclear bombs.

There are only 4 powers in the World

Superpower : USA

Sub-Superpower : Russia

Rising powers : China, India

176 I am not 100%. However India are not as powerful as the UK how can you come to that conclusion. All India have over UK is numbers and nothing else. UK spend more on defence, Higher Economy, More Advanced Ships, Planes and Tanks, Second Highest spender on Military Tech after USA, One of only two nations building Aircraft Cariers, Best trained men in the world, Blue Water Navy. UK would win in a war vs India but not China, well not without NATO assistance.

UK would win in a war vs India....

any other joke ??? have you won in Afghanistan :azn:

Britain is falling, this is a fact!

Small Jap is Higher in technology than you! If she produces nuclear bombs, she can do it very soon. But Small Jap is no way to compare with China.

However, Jap still suppresses you UK if they produce nuclear bombs.

There are only 4 powers in the World

Superpower : USA

Sub-Superpower : Russia

Rising powers : China, India

Well that is a load of Rubbish. Japan have the most advanced tech but not military tech which goes to the USA whom we by off and they by of off us.

Both India and Briton enjoy mental masturbation!

However, I show more respect for Indian than Briton.

India is actually powerful than Small England!

UK will lose your affect over the World.

Without Premierships and Wimbledon Championships, UK has nothing to be proud of!

Both India and Briton enjoy mental masturbation!

However, I show more respect for Indian than Briton.

India is actually powerful than Small England!

UK will lose your affect over the World.

Without Premierships and Wimbledon Championships, UK has nothing to be proud of!

So all the fact that I have out down meen nothing? What does India have over UK?

Well that is a load of Rubbish. Japan have the most advanced tech but not military tech which goes to the USA whom we by off and they by of off us.

Small Jap is a rivalry of China.

I don't like her!

However, Jap is more creative than USA and UK.

Have you read a book End of Empire?

UK falling is destined! :rofl:

Josh, you can see that no one is questioning :usflag: supremacy (except 1). Hence, feel free to put UK at any podium you want :smitten:

for me any member's top ten really doesn't matter but it make the thread interesting. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom