What's new

Top ten military powers?

You really need to know about Air wars pakistan fought. I dont want to call high class members like Sir Murad for a newbie like you.

I am very well aware abt the positions of Pilotes and army/navy/airforce in all over the world. Because I belongs to the same domain and and my family is with IAF/Indian Navy background. Only one or two pilots doesnt make the AIRFORCE of any country...if you ask i will give you so many names of pilots from each and every airforce but that doent make all the airforce one of the best airforce piolts in the world....It depends upon the skill, Trainning, Kill superiority and many more factors .....Only one man from PAF doesnt prove the Excellence in the airpower .....:cheers:

Could you tell me what Mujhid are?
Mujahid is guy who fight for Allah in good way. We usually call our Soldiers Mujahid. but that indian taking it as Terrorists. well its his mentality.

I am very well aware abt the positions of Pilotes and army/navy/airforce in all over the world. Because I belongs to the same domain and and my family is with IAF/Indian Navy background. Only one or two pilots doesnt make the AIRFORCE of any country...if you ask i will give you so many names of pilots from each and every airforce but that doent make all the airforce one of the best airforce piolts in the world....It depends upon the skill, Trainning, Kill superiority and many more factors .....Only one man from PAF doesnt prove the Excellence in the airpower .....:cheers:

If you want to stay on the forum, would be better you refrain from trolling.

All pilots of a country goes through same training. so if one can do it means every other pilot got the same skill hidden inside him. And for us its one Name to prove Pakistan air superiority. ITS PAF.

PAF ratio of shooting down planes are 3:1 which makes it one of the best Airforce, my friendly request is, try to post some useful things not BS!!

KIT OUT:wave::wave:

Last edited:
IAF ----
fe79d511be3e34028da11e6ea14afed3._.jpg

Indian Army

Indian Navy​

Attachments

• fe79d511be3e34028da11e6ea14afed3._.jpg
    fe79d511be3e34028da11e6ea14afed3._.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
1. USA
2. Israel
3. Russia
4. China
5. Pakistan
6. Iran
7. UK
8. Germany
9. Korea
10. Egypt

Why any Indian Kicked your Bump ?? Or else You dont have other things to hate or what..??? I dont Hate Any country, i hate people like you and their mentality ....:sniper:

Sooner or later you may say that, you hate yourself too. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom