What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

nothing can be forcefully abolished untill the ppl wants it to be abolished. its all dependent on ppl of India .

which in this case proudly celebrate the killing of an evil (bastard) and the bravery of our soldiers.
Sati was forcefully abolished by british so is caste system.Even reservations were imposed in same manner.

Sati was forcefully abolished by british so is caste system.Even reservations were imposed in same manner.
britishers are gone back to where they belong, if it was forcefull and against the will of ppl we will be witnessing sati right now. so get over it.

ppl decides changes in customs and culture not anyone else.

bhartis what about 7 years old Samir whom u killed last year?
Lol!! Shout your signature at Lal chowk, you will be shot at head also...

Indian security forces are the biggest terrorists and you wont need pakistanis to tell you this but indians tell this.from kashmir tonortheast to punjab and tribal of maoist affected areas.everywhere indian security forces are branded as terrorists by indians only.
Original Post By ajtr
Mental illness Case. Wannabe Arundhati roy!!

On topic: Its enough ,We Indians are Happy, not celebrating, And there is adifference between being happy and celebration. fools. For the killing of terrorist.. ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED. We want more..

It is has everything to do with ethos ,cultural values and all those transcends into society from religion only.

You are not supposed to comment on the ethos of the members.. Only the news...

You are not supposed to comment on the ethos of the members.. Only the news...
i've all the rights to comment on the ethos of members for the reason their ethos reflects on india.

britishers are gone back to where they belong, if it was forcefull and against the will of ppl we will be witnessing sati right now. so get over it.

ppl decides changes in customs and culture not anyone else.
change in customs is forced with iron hands of the laws on ground whether public like it or not.

Mental illness Case. Wannabe Arundhati roy!!
Not surprising. about indians always deny the truth.

i've all the rights to comment on the ethos of members for the reason their ethos reflects on india.

change in customs is forced with iron hands of the laws on ground whether public like it or not.
Are you A THEKEDAR of India?
Its better to look into your collars rather bragging in every other thread.

Not surprising. about indians always deny the truth.
No, we are not surprised because You are the sole Truthseeker left on the Earth.

Are you A THEKEDAR of India?
Its better to look into your collars rather bragging in every other thread.
Bragging ,chest thumping is what you people do like on this thread not i.

No, we are not surprised because You are the sole Truthseeker left on the Earth.
Among PDF indianss sure i'm the sole truth-seeker.

Indian members are the ones I laugh at the most on this website. Openly denying evidence, inciting saffron dogma, and trying to highlight their inferiority complex.

Absolutely delusional creatures.

You know it's funny that Pakistanis and some love depraved people have deflected the topic from LeT terrorists to Indian forces as the terrorists...

No wonder situation in Pakistan is not improving.. :lol:

Among PDF indianss sure i'm the sole truth-seeker.
sm evil head shot we are happy.. When Osama bin laden was killed whole world was happy, bcoz if these buggers r not killed then they will take many innocent lives. Truth seeker please dnt bring sati and untouchbality in this topic.. Sati has no mention in veda,nor do untouchability only varna system that too by profession..not birth..

Every human has tendency to express its Joy in happy moments, If you take it as bragging and chest thumping, then its your fault of being ignorant.

Among PDF indianss sure i'm the sole truth-seeker
Hehehehehe. Joke of the Day! Put it Into Jokes thread.

Very good news. Expected heartburn from terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

yes it is i mean the celebrations on the dead body.

We are celebrating the lives that were saved by eliminating a murderer. A murderer who got into a fire fight and did not surrender. No need to act thick, you can come to the point straight away.

You know it's funny that Pakistanis and some love depraved people have deflected the topic from LeT terrorists to Indian forces as the terrorists...

No wonder situation in Pakistan is not improving.. :lol:

Well gee gollly. If Indians forces weren't known for kidnapping innocent Kashmiris and using them as props for staged encounters after torturing and killing them, maybe people like Pakistanis wouldn't be here making fun of your bravery. :rofl:

Well gee gollly. If Indians forces weren't known for kidnapping innocent Kashmiris and using them as props for staged encounters after torturing and killing them, maybe people like Pakistanis wouldn't be here making fun of your bravery. :rofl:
Do you know how lame Pakistanis making fun of situation in India sounds?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom