What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

r1MM0n

Reaction score
Srinagar: A gunbattle between security forces and militants which was on since Thursday night in Handwara got over on Friday morning. The body of a top LeT commander Hanzullah has been retrieved from the debris of a structure that had caught fire.

Forces are continuing with their search operation for more militants. The encounter took place after the security forces had launched a search operation for militants in the Kupwara district of North Kashmir.

The encounter took place in the Rajwar belt of Handwara, 80kms from Srinagar. :victory:

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara - India - Jammu and Kashmir - ibnlive

dead.jpg

Rip to the dead, i wished instead of revolting against India, he played his role in the nations development. These naxals need to be patient and leave weapons and get out of the jungles they live in. Visit different parts of india and see what they are fighting against.

They should check out wikipedia, and learn about the strength of indian army, if govt decides to launch an all out war on them, the animals in jungles, will have enough flesh for 5 yrs to come.

Rip to the dead, i wished instead of revolting against India, he played his role in the nations development. These naxals need to be patient and leave weapons and get out of the jungles they live in. Visit different parts of india and see what they are fighting against.

They should check out wikipedia, and learn about the strength of indian army, if govt decides to launch an all out war on them, the animals in jungles, will have enough flesh for 5 yrs to come.

Dude, read the news before replying. This has nothing to do with naxals.

Whats the definition of "top level commande"
1.LeT#1
Let#2
...etc

or

1.Let#1.1
2.Let#1.2
3.LeT#2.1
4.Let#2.2

etc.....

Whats the definition of "top level commande"
1.LeT#1
Let#2
...etc
or

1.Let#1.1
2.Let#1.2
3.LeT#2.1
4.Let#2.2

etc.....
It actually is assigned according to type of terrorist network. A ring , star structure, completely regular, random and small world network. In graph theory you don't assign nodes in decimals. So to understand who has been killed and what his position was, one must learn graph theory. Kindly visit MIT websites, where they have posted lectures on this subject. :lol:

I'm concerned of all the fake encounters going around in India.
I think you should be more concerned about your own country. They need your wishes and concern first. Be patriotic.

Back
Top Bottom