What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Good riddance,

Good job by security forces, send the terrorist to hell ASAP.

Never seen your concern, when Pakistani army helicopters and F16 fire the FATA, SWAT and Baluchistan people indiscriminately.

That is just fire practice..and they are checking the strenght of weapon…nothing else…Please don take it in other way.

There many thing in pakstan u should have shown concern to rathere then for this terrorist do i have to post the topic u should concern of ...Oops Sorry i cant write to much am a bit lazy .. but i know u will understand ...:):pakistan:

Nope. He is just concerned whether its a FAKE killing or real killing.

In Real killing the guy goes straight to HELL, FAKE killing is when he has a stop-over before moving to HELL.

BIG DIFFERENCE>

Whats the definition of "top level commande"
1.LeT#1
Let#2
...etc

or

1.Let#1.1
2.Let#1.2
3.LeT#2.1
4.Let#2.2

etc.....

Means that he was the area commander or something...in charge of a group having X number of terrorists..mananging them and planning attacks.

Actually i feel sorry for you..all these top commanders get killed every now and then.Would be making every new guy becoming a commander fear for his life..All the money and effort spent of them is going down the drain as they are becoming good target practice for our guys...Really sad for you!

Actually Colonel Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore said in an interview that he had a good time shooting these b@$tards in the valley.

wpid-Rajyavardhan_Singh_Rathore_3001.jpg

25rath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom