What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Indian members are the ones I laugh at the most on this website. Openly denying evidence, inciting saffron dogma, and trying to highlight their inferiority complex.

Absolutely delusional creatures.

Still better than blowing up a bazaar any given day.

Now shoo, thy car bomb awaits thee at Times Square...

Well gee gollly. If Indians forces weren't known for kidnapping innocent Kashmiris and using them as props for staged encounters after torturing and killing them, maybe people like Pakistanis wouldn't be here making fun of your bravery. :rofl:
Seems like you have inside information of Indian operations. Do you work for ISI ? Or you just had a dream about it and shared with us on this forum.

BTW talking of bravery, why don't you comment when people are kidnapped in Baluchistan and found dead after few months, mutilated and tortured bodies.

What goes around comes around.:enjoy:

sm evil head shot we are happy.. When Osama bin laden was killed whole world was happy, bcoz if these buggers r not killed then they will take many innocent lives. Truth seeker please dnt bring sati and untouchbality in this topic.. Sati has no mention in veda,nor do untouchability only varna system that too by profession..not birth..
even then hindus practiced it.and i took british to abolish one and indian constitution to abolish 2nd.what does it prove??that hindu society is mired in confusion and that same confusion is shown by indians in celebrating the death.

Every human has tendency to express its Joy in happy moments, If you take it as bragging and chest thumping, then its your fault of being ignorant.
expressing joy over dead body makes u obscene and disgusting.

Hehehehehe. Joke of the Day! Put it Into Jokes thread.
joke is on u.

even then hindus practiced it.and i took british to abolish one and indian constitution to abolish 2nd.what does it prove??that hindu society is mired in confusion and that same confusion is shown by indians in celebrating the death.

please tell me you are not comparing sati and the celebration of a dead terrorist.. or are you that dumb really?

Are you Nuts? How many times fellows have cleared to you that they are happy for elimination of terrorist , what the heck, you are repeating Dancing, expressing joy around the Dead body again and again in every post like a patient of Agra Mental hospital. If you so full of grief then Go and fight to get rights to bury "The Body". And it will be best option rather arguing with us.

open a seperate thread and we will elaborately discuss sati there. Ok.. And celebrating end of evil is our culture.,, disgusting and obscene it depends which side u are... Wife of osama would hve also cried and thought it disgusting and obscene when navy seal killed obl.

please tell me you are not comparing sati and the celebration of a dead terrorist.. or are you that dumb really?
both are evils of the hindu society so can be compared.

Are you Nuts? How many times fellows have cleared to you that they are happy for elimination of terrorist , what the heck, you are repeating Dancing, expressing joy around the Dead body again and again in every post like a patient of Agra Mental hospital. If you so full of grief then Go and fight to get rights to bury "The Body". And it will be best option rather arguing with us.
Thats what you all are doing on this thread.

open a seperate and we will elaborately discuss sati there. Ok.. And celebrating end of evil is our culture.,, disgusting and obscene it depends which side u are... Wife of osama would hve also cried and thought it disgusting and obscene when navy seal killed obl.
This thread is the right thread to discuss social ills of hindu society as one of it can be seen right on this thread.

I think its best if we did not reply to AJTR's flames. Her arguments are just splashing her hatred and basically flames bringing in hindu religion.

This thread is about a terrorist who did not surrender and got killed. This event surely saved the lives of other innocent people and thus is a good event. Confused idiots can take a hike.

Among PDF indianss sure i'm the sole truth-seeker.

What nonsense..you are among those who claim to be an indian in New York..Sorry Indian citizenship is not for people belonging to Pakistan.Having knowledge about Hinduism would be good for you to fool some Indians but not me.

I know about Christianity and USA...doesnt make me an American.

What when did killing of terrorists and then celebrating become a evil of the society, have you lost your bearings :cheesy:
Thats what you all are doing on this thread.
Hahahahaha.. and you installed cctv cameras to see, right?

This thread is the right thread to discuss social ills of hindu society as one of it can be seen right on this thread.
You ignorance is bottomless..

We will celebrate the kill of a terrorist, their sympathizers like it or not.

One suggestion to the terrorist's pal here.

fun-motivate-10.jpg

Ya..and we need not give explanations to a nation whose soldiers dont even know to respect dead bodies...We are far far better than them.

I can post videos showing how good they are ...basically someones *** is buring and it is going to continue burning coz the Indian Army is on a hunt for the b@$tards.

Neither did Ram burn his wife but common people did burn their widow so the customs which are against humanity should be forcefully questioned and abolished.

Common (or otherwise) people could not have possibly burnt their widows, it was possible only to burn the widows of others.

This is not a religious sanctioned celebration, though it could be argued that the terrorism itself (& by extension, the terrorist)was religiously motivated. Think that's a better place to start.

Hindu! get over this misconception,their are h indu,muslim,sikh and christian who are indian first and happy over this. So plz stop this hindu,hindu rant.
certainly this is not the right thread, ur comparing obl with innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom