What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Great Job IA, we are proud of you

great_job.gif

Delusional Pakistani sympathisers galore for the terrorist ... who gives a sh!t anyway !

Happy burning in hell !! :wave:

Good job Indian Army ! :tup:

I can be in no way part of this breed of obscene disgusting indians who celebrate over dead body.I'm cant be part of this crowd on internet and pdf.I would better be a traitor then join such a crowd low on ethics,moral values.

Haha.
You must have a weak heart.

MY clansmen can kill their enemies smiling.:)

Pakistan should send some of their military to help the freedom fighters out. The Indians lack bravery and will. Their claim to fame is murdering innocent people in staged encounters.

so you wish to sent the PA to support a group which has been declared a terrorist outfit . and then you wonder why the world look on you as a supporter of terrorism?

dont let your hatred for India cloud your judgement . if you play with snakes they will bite one day mate.

so you wish to sent the PA to support a group which has been declared a terrorist outfit . and then you wonder why the world look on you as a supporter of terrorism?

dont let your hatred for India cloud your judgement . if you play with snakes they will bite one day mate.

Nobody is talking about LeT. The disbanded organization. But the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters.

Nobody is talking about LeT. The disbanded organization. But the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters.

For you they are freedom fighters(Let, Jaish e mohammed) For us BLA and TTP are freedom fighters who are fighting American and Pakistan aggression in their respective regions.

The kashmiri freedom fighters are terrorists they kill kashmiris
We should kill all of these terrorists coming from the center of terorism

Great that's exactly what the IA is doing ...fighting for freedom from these terrorists...so what are we arguing about.

You should celebrate with us as well.

Back
Top Bottom