What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

You say you dont want to be a part of this crowd....and you just keep saying that while returning to the same crowd.

Attention seeking much ?
This crowd like on this thread has to be opposed by every way possible even if there is need to take up arms against such a crowd its tottaly allowed under concept of dharma to oppose the adhrmic.

And its no way attention seeking but it the right way to stand upto the adhrma.

ROFL. Confusing Ramayana and Mahabharata?

Btw, what do YOU know about Dharma? Vibhishana, unlike his other brother Khumbakarna, betrayed the greatest devotee of Lord Shiva. That in itself is a study in contrast about loyalties. And FYI, death of Abhimanyu was not "celebrated" by the Kauravas. It was war and it was Abhimanyu's own lack of knowledge of the Chakravyuha that led to his downfall. This chapter dealing with the death of Abhimanyu in Mahabharatha teaches that half/incomplete knowledge is always dangerous.

But then troll queen, what would YOUR Highness know, right?

Oh btw, rot in pieces LeT "commander".
Kumbhkarana was killed by Ram coz he supported the adhrmic act of Ravana by fighting on his behalf.vibishna was was on the side of dharma so his dharmic act was greater and more pious than the kumbhkarna.
As for the abhimanyu kaurva did celebrated on his dead body and Jayadratha kicked his head after he was killed.It was the markr of Jayadratha feet on his head made arjuna take the vow to eliminate him by sunset next day.

The Bhartis as history has shown us, only understand the language of force. As long as the evil entity to the East remains there will be no peace among men in this world.

Force by whom ??? Pakistan :rofl::rofl: As I already said you referring to your 90K + soldiers ???

Clinging to a desperate victory? We have on many occasion slapped the saffron menace to the east.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Many occasions ..

if you learnt wrong history in your school so its not my fault ...

Pakistani version of history is not a real one :lol:

RIP - the guy was fighting to expel the indians from their illegal occupation, might not agree with their tactics, but his heart was in the right place.

We are Celebrating over the death not dead body,. I told u earlier. . And There is vast difference in both of them. we are celebrating the victory of our soldiers,never mind it is causd by killing a terrorist...

Clinging to a desperate victory? We have on many occasion slapped the saffron menace to the east.

the green aint got much guts to face saffron, and every time ends up being beaten black and blue. :flame:

@ ajtr, If we mutilate the body of the militant (unlike some of our western neighbours) than maybe it was wrong, but it is completely correct to bring down that militant. Also, it was not IA ambushed that militant. It was a place of the latter's choosing.

@ ajtr, If we mutilate the body of the militant (unlike some of our western neighbours) than maybe it was wrong, but it is completely correct to bring down that militant. Also, it was not IA ambushed that militant. It was a place of the latter's choosing.
plz read on previous pages what i've be questioning consistently and what you are interpreting wrongly.

We are Celebrating over the death not dead body,. I told u earlier. . And There is vast difference in both of them. we are celebrating the victory of our soldiers,never mind it is causd by killing a terrorist...
Any form of celebration is obscene and disgusting once person is dead.

Back
Top Bottom