What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

Let us keep in mind the fact there there are more Muslims in India than there are in Pakistan.

Heh.

I was thinking of that when one of the geniuses said that there were more Pashtun in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Man you hit the nail ... the way west Pakistani treated Bengalis ... I don’t think how differently Tipu Sultan would have been treated due to his skin colour and different language..... they failed to embrace Bengalis and now here they are claiming Tipu Sultan who lived far far away from current Pakistan

Just curious how different you think Bengalis born in current Pakistan get treated .....
Let us keep in mind the fact there there are more Muslims in India and Bangladesh than there are in Pakistan.

Heh.

I was thinking of that when one of the geniuses said that there were more Pashtun in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Obviously, heads we win, and tails you lose. Didn't I warn you earlier that we get to choose, not you, in this flight of fancy. :D

Man you hit the nail ... the way west Pakistani treated Bengalis ... I don’t think how differently Tipu Sultan would have been treated due to his skin colour and different language..... they failed to embrace Bengalis and now here they are claiming Tipu Sultan who lived far far away from current Pakistan

Just curious how different you think Bengalis born in current Pakistan get treated .....

You can trust me to say it like it is, and then pay the price for saying it too. :D

Ok, if you guys are such proud Muslims, why did you target Urdu-speakers? Why did you fight with us just because we didn't Bengali the national language? And are you Bengali, or Muslim first?
Bengali are modern-day Nazis, along with their brothers Indians. So racially obsessed it’s sickening. It’s like they live in the Stone Age or something

Pakistan may have come to existence in 1947, but Tipu Sultan's family did originally come from the Punjab, he spoke Urdu, and he was a Muslim. No reason for us to not like him.

But I don't see why (Kafir) Indians like him. He fought against the Marathas and wasn't exactly nice to you guys:

Ripaud de Montaudevert, a French soldier who fought for Tipu, in his diary entry of January 14 1799 writes: "I'm disturbed by Tipu Sultan's treatment of these most gentle souls, the Hindus. During the siege of Mangalore, Tipu's soldiers daily exposed the heads of many innocent Brahmins within sight from the fort for the Zamorin and his
Hindu followers to see."

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-tyrant-diaries/284803

It is to be expected that someone like you would oppose the actions of someone whom without, Pakistan would never exist.

Muhammad Bin Qasim is to Pakistan what Christopher Columbus is to America. Neither were from the land, but both are the reason these respective nations exist today.
Sure. I believe random French soldiers. Urdu is Indian - from Central India. Tipu fought against the British - this was predominantly done by people from present day India while those from present day Pakistan were mostly supporters of the British Raj.

Sure. I believe random French soldiers. Urdu is Indian - from Central India. Tipu fought against the British - this was predominantly done by people from present day India while those from present day Pakistan were mostly supporters of the British Raj.

Well it (British Raj) was what they preferred over Sikh empire.

Urdu is Indian

Lmao you think what people speak these days is Urdu? The Pakistani national anthem is written in pure Urdu, but you guys all think it's Farsi. That's enough to show you how "Indian" Urdu really is.

I'll tell you what. If Urdu is Indian, find me an Indian who reads and writes with this alphabet (other than Muslims):

iu

Point is they preferred to be ruled either way.

Then why did the Pakistan movement happen you numpty?

Last edited:
Lmao you think what people speak these days is Urdu? The Pakistani national anthem is written in pure Urdu, but you guys all think it's Farsi. That's enough to show you how "Indian" Urdu really is.

I'll tell you what. If Urdu is Indian, find me an Indian who reads and writes with this alphabet (other than Muslims):

iu

Then why did the Pakistan movement happen you numpty?

Urdu originated in Central India, nothing to do with Pakistan. Just because we use the Latin alphabet, it doesn't mean I can lay claim to being Roman. Using an alphabet is a matter of convenience.

Pakistan movement happened to secure the political rights of subcontinental Muslims. That's why Jinnah and co accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan to be part of the federal structure. Since the arrangement was undemocratic, actual Indian freedom fighters rejected it. I can't keep teaching you history. Read up.

Will Pakistan automatically grant dual citizenship to us all?
I don't want to renounce Indian citizenship altogether.

Pakistan may have come to existence in 1947, but Tipu Sultan's family did originally come from the Punjab, he spoke Urdu, and he was a Muslim. No reason for us to not like him.

But I don't see why (Kafir) Indians like him. He fought against the Marathas and wasn't exactly nice to you guys:

Ripaud de Montaudevert, a French soldier who fought for Tipu, in his diary entry of January 14 1799 writes: "I'm disturbed by Tipu Sultan's treatment of these most gentle souls, the Hindus. During the siege of Mangalore, Tipu's soldiers daily exposed the heads of many innocent Brahmins within sight from the fort for the Zamorin and his
Hindu followers to see."

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-tyrant-diaries/284803

It is to be expected that someone like you would oppose the actions of someone whom without, Pakistan would never exist.

Muhammad Bin Qasim is to Pakistan what Christopher Columbus is to America. Neither were from the land, but both are the reason these respective nations exist today.
Hindus like being subservient. A show of strength. Of force. That impresses them.

No, it only proved that being Muslim by name isn't enough. You have to identify with the religion above all else, which most Bengalis didn't and still don't.
Most Bengali Muslims are Muslim only in name.

Heh.

Umm Joe.. Tell me something. I keep hearing this that India has more Muslims than pakistan...

Pakistan is home to 213 million people amongst which 97% are Muslims so above 200 mil are Muslims in pakistan.
Indian population census of 2011 puts them at 172 million..

Now is there a problem with indian census with muslim regions that Indians discount it or is it some unofficial statistic.. sorry for the offtopic but I am just very curious as this is thrown a lot..
Although I wouldn't mind becoming second most Muslim population in relation to India if it helps control our ticking time bomb. :p

Back
Top Bottom