What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

That account is perfectly correct; the poodle was Yahya. It caused a two-delay, and Harbaksh managed to put in an ad hoc detachment.

But there was another....:D

For Sam Goldwyn,

Ah, a Bond reference. Should have known. :disagree:

Here is an excerpt of the ideology of psycho Hindu extremists. Perhaps one of the most pathetic/hilarious things in the world (Along with tons of other Hindu myths):

Calculating the elapsed time since Brahmas' Creation (LOL WTF) :lol:
432000 × 10 × 1000 × 2 = 8.64 billion years (2 Kalpa (day and night))

8.64 × 109 × 30 × 12 = 3.1104 Trillion Years (1 year of Brahma)
3.1104 × 1012 × 50 = 155.52 trillion years (50 years of Brahma)

(6 × 71 × 4320000) + 7 × 1.728 × 10^6 = 1852416000 years elapsed in first six Manvataras, and Sandhi Kalas in the current Kalpa

27 × 4320000 = 116640000 years elapsed in first 27 Mahayugas of the current Manvantara

1.728 × 10^6 + 1.296 × 10^6 + 864000 = 3888000 years elapsed in current Mahayuga

3102 + 2017 = 5119 years elapsed in current Kaliyuga.

So the total time elapsed since current Brahma is

155520000000000 + 1852416000 + 116640000 + 3888000 + 5119 = 155,521,972,949,120 years

(one hundred fifty-five trillion, five hundred twenty-one billion, nine hundred seventy-two million, nine hundred forty-nine thousand, one hundred twenty years) as of 2018 AD

Total age of Brahma is 100 (Brahma Years) which is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 Human years

The current Kali Yuga began at midnight 17 February / 18 February in 3102 BCE in the proleptic Julian calendar. As per the information above about Yuga periods, only 5,120 years are passed out of 432,000 years of current Kali Yuga, and hence another 426,880 years are left to complete this 28th Kali Yuga of Vaivaswatha Manvantara.

You get an A- in Hindu time-keeping.

Now try for an A+.

Sorry Pakistan is not even 70 years old you get created on 16th dec 1971 my mistake....

India is also pretty young since it was founded in 1947.

And if you want to count the real start of a nation's history as being from the last point it lost any land, then India was created in 1999 since in Kargil you lost Point 5353.

A rather measly volume of it. Not to mention is lies in Kashmir, a disputed territory that doesn't really like the rest of Hindustan.

So? Even if we had two feet of it, we have it, and the name, and you don't.

But that's based on a rather weak foundation, as has been made apparent.

So you couldn't figure out what the reference to Megasthenes meant.

I'm okay with that. Identities change with time.

Yeah, we know, but not too well. You are the experts, unchallenged, and know all about it. So does @bluesky and the rest of his mates.

Bade bhai go through this whole thread why people are getting such responses..... you have greats from the land which is now Pakistan but alas they are misfit in your relegious paradigm , the history which suits your religious paradigm is from some where else ... Abdali Afghanistan , Ghauri Afghanistan, Tipu Sultan Karnatka , Nadir Shah Iran ..... when the foundation of a country is based on specific type of hate .... then dilemmas like this thread are pretty much reality
Bhai sub kuch tumhara hay. May khud kal Pakistan pehli baar aya hun, yahan pe kuch Kerala ke log re rahe thay. Mainay abhi abhi unke gher aur tariqh pe qabiz hogaya hu.

And if you want to count the real start of a nation's history as being from the last point it lost any land, then India was created in 1999 since in Kargil you lost Point 5353.

Right again. Are we supposed to count the vote of the UN in this too? The one where they decided that the India of 1947 was the same as the founder nation India? Look it up. Zafrullah Khan was the unsuccessful Pakistani representative.

I don't suppose you'll make us count Siachen towards our age? That would be so mean!

Yeah, we know, but not too well. You are the experts, unchallenged, and know all about it. So does @bluesky and the rest of his mates.

The way I look at it my father was born in India on his ancestral lands, and served his nation in the armed forces. He moved to Pakistan in 1947 and served there too. I was born in Pakistan and served my country to the best of my ability until I exercised the same right of migration as my father did. I still remember his anguish in 1971 like it was yesterday, and his stories from the Partition. Now his grandchildren are all grown up here and guess where my grandchildren are being raised.

Pretty straightforward version of history if you ask me, that works for a simpleton like me, no convolutions necessary.

Bade bhai go through this whole thread why people are getting such responses..... you have greats from the land which is now Pakistan but alas they are misfit in your relegious paradigm , the history which suits your religious paradigm is from some where else ... Abdali Afghanistan , Ghauri Afghanistan, Tipu Sultan Karnatka , Nadir Shah Iran ..... when the foundation of a country is based on specific type of hate .... then dilemmas like this thread are pretty much reality

Tell me one thing. You guys consider yourself part of a Hindu civilization, do you guys not claim and/or are proud of its achievements/rulers/empires?

Why should Muslims not do the same? Or have you, like some other Indians, set up your own standards of measuring certain things?

Any reason why he/she/it left a diatribe full of racism and misinformation but did not reply to my post #92?

I think people are running scared of this thread. Too many Serbians (not you, but how are they to know?).

Hmm.

So when does your count start?

Tell me one thing. You guys consider yourself part of a Hindu civilization, do you guys not claim and/or are proud of its achievements/rulers/empires?

Why should Muslims not do the same? Or have you, like some other Indians, set up your own standards of measuring certain things?

Whoever said that they shouldn't? I think you are mistaking people's reactions to a demented teenager as their general attitude. It isn't.

And I already told you, I'm okay with that.

Depends on what criteria you use. However, when you compare us with others, the same criteria must be used.

I don't know. You're the expert on land loss, tossing dates and figures around. I never question experts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom