What's new

Time for Pak to Mend Relationship With US: Khar

every step PPP is taking is taking a toll on its election campaign, if you only look at the popularity of this party, you can clearly see it from being the biggest party to smallest party in matter of few years

And you and other like you have huge and immense love for those soldiers that's why you have no issues with resumption of supplies even when your god has refused to apologize for the death of those soldiers.

That's a rather strange opinion my dear poster.

No one among the civilians can have more love and care for a soldier's well being than Gen. Kiyani or other army officers. The only possible exception to this is if one has blood relatives in the army (in my case that would be my own cousins and family members who are serving in different branches of the Pak military).

So if you think you can command Pak army jawans and love them more then their own officers, then show it. Being a wheelchair warrior is not the way to go.

Apology or no apology, the decision should be left to the government and the army.

1000s of Pak sodiers have been martyred by goons from Arab countries, and Uzbeks and their pathetic Talibotic followers.

I see you quiet as a dumb-waiter (that's a piece of furniture and not a human being) on that, and yet you jump up and down like you are the last standing lover of Pak army when it comes to Salala.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom