What's new

Afghan defence minister Mullah Yaqoob refuses to meet Khar?

Scion of the colonial slaves who were bestowed favors by their colonial masters for loyal service and betrayal of their own kin and creed.

She's the antithesis of everything that Taliban stand for...don't blame them for not wanting to meet this worthless piece of trash...

BTW, she's famous for proudly showing letters to visiting British delegation, that British colonial masters wrote to her ancestors during the Raaj for loyal service...I despise her and her ilk more than anything in this world...

Does anyone really believe that pakistan will teach taliban people? A lesson I don’t
@kingQamaR , US has the power to level Afghanistan but they wanted to prolong & stay. Pakistan can level them too, but we show restraint. If they shoot at our soldiers then they should get a heavy dose like Iranians give them every now & then. When they fire at us we fire back, when the fire at Iranians the Iranians hit them with 155mm projectiles. That is the way to respond

@kingQamaR , US has the power to level Afghanistan but they wanted to prolong & stay. Pakistan can level them too, but we show restraint. If they shoot at our soldiers then they should get a heavy dose like Iranians give them every now & then. When they fire at us we fire back, when the fire at Iranians the Iranians hit them with 155mm projectiles. That is the way to respond
When a dog barks, you ignore it. When it bites, you put the dog down.

Scion of the colonial slaves who were bestowed favors by their colonial masters for loyal service and betrayal of their own kin and creed.

She's the antithesis of everything that Taliban stand for...don't blame them for not wanting to meet this worthless piece of trash...

BTW, she's famous for proudly showing letters to visiting British delegation, that British colonial masters wrote to her ancestors during the Raaj for loyal service...I despise her and her ilk more than anything in this world...

Spoken like a true cuck.

So they are not willing to declare durand line as a hard border and unwilling to meet a Pakistani foreign minister whilst hosting terrorists who are actively attacking Pakistan?

Good job Pakistanis, you destroyed your relationship with the west for this? I would have sent 200k troops to join NATO during the invasion.

Spoken like a true cuck.
cuckoldry naturally to him
So they are not willing to declare durand line as a hard border and unwilling to meet a Pakistani foreign minister whilst hosting terrorists who are actively attacking Pakistan?
Logic isn't the mans forte
Good job Pakistanis, you destroyed your relationship with the west for this?
our dumb establishment
I would have sent 200k troops to join NATO during the invasion.
wth...

Good thing that you ain't the one making decisions.

If I did they wouldn't have bent over for the Afghans and then wondered why their butts hurt after :lol:

Should have listened to Mushy, the only patriot in the sea of Al Qaeda radicalized Pakistanis.

If I did they wouldn't have bent over for the Afghans and then wondered why their butts hurt after :lol:

Should have listened to Mushy, the only patriot in the sea of Al Qaeda radicalized Pakistanis.
Afghans have savage mindset, they understand the language of force, Ik that better then most here cause I myself am from that Afghan background. I am all for Pakistan talking with them in their own language of force.

But invading Afghanistan with 150K soldiers brother.......... Not the best option.

Spoken like a true cuck.

Good job Pakistanis, you destroyed your relationship with the west for this? I would have sent 200k troops to join NATO during the invasion.
Cuck are those in your colonial sepoy army who let their daddies Americans screw them in the *** for 20 years by providing launching pad for India to carry out daily bombings all over Pakistan...and didn't do jack $hi+ about it...

We are indeed a cuck people and have been so for last 2000 years...we should learn to live like free people a la Turks and Iranians who don't have any colonial daddies they prostrate to and take the fight to their enemies' territory and beyond irrespective of who they offend...

And that Ayub Khan avatar is an icing on the cake, a true cuck of the first order who was cuckolded by his masters Kennedy and Johnson for not taking Kashmir back in '62.

Last edited:
cuckoldry naturally to him

Logic isn't the mans forte

our dumb establishment

wth...
Musings on cuckoldry by a punjabi is quite rich, it's akin to a Nazi raving against antisemitism...

With over 2000 year history of perennial cuckness at the hand of all comers, it is truly amazing, kudos for putting up a brave false front...

Afghans have savage mindset, they understand the language of force, Ik that better then most here cause I myself am from that Afghan background. I am all for Pakistan talking with them in their own language of force.

But invading Afghanistan with 150K soldiers brother.......... Not the best option.
They don't understand the language of force either, they really don't care how many people die, they are willing to keep dying...

Right now Pakistan's plan seems to be increase security within and continue fighting against the insurgency while keeping the Talibs in Afghanistan at bay.

But I don't think they will ever accept the status-quo or drop their armed agenda against Pakistan.

We basically have to live with a snake behind our back trying to find the right moment to strike, with a bear infront of us also waiting for the same opportunity...

He was a US puppet like the majority of Pak generals are.
He was a patriot who made the tough decisions.

Pakistan cannot fight the Americans, if they went on the offensive you would have all cried that he destroyed your country. And you'd be in a worse off position.

Musings on cuckoldry by a punjabi is quite rich, it's akin to a Nazi raving against antisemitism...

With over 2000 year history of perennial cuckness at the hand of all comers, it is truly amazing, kudos for putting up a brave false front...
The way I see it
I look to my west and see your childhood molesters, seem to be living a horrible life since decades upon decades, before Pakistan or after it , constant is same horribleness

I look to my east ganga valley, your UP, Bihari forefathers and it's nothing but overpopulated, stinking slums

Both came to our land for making a living as we were the richest state in SA for the longest time till Soviets came and than had to deal with fallout but even with that still are among top 2,3 non coastal one's
one depends on us for everything, other is nothing but menial labor if we open the door to em

Now whichever side you're from keep seething bitch , stay hating, keep being yourself ie a jealous little old prick :lol:, I enjoy that very much

Last edited:
Tu khar Fazlu kuttey se mil le, yeh tharky her time aurat se milny ko ready hay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom