What's new

Afghan defence minister Mullah Yaqoob refuses to meet Khar?

fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk. that had me. all this hoopla over sending a strong woman likely miffed the beardos. they could have just send billo and the beardos would be lining up to meet him to strengthen bilateral ties and the whole thing could have ended amicably.

Or turn Billo rani inside out from behind.

That's f ed up... , Everyone f with bilawal cause he is a man and son of Mr.10%

Needlessly disrespecting our regular female politicians is disgusting, this is low

.... And she is the slave/accomplice of the corrupt son of that rascal Mr. 10%. You are unnecessarily giving it a gender turn. I am against all the slaves of these scoundrels NS, or Zardari, or Fuzla, or Mir Bajwa, or ......, irrespective of their gender, or any other attribute. Criminals remain criminals, whether male, or female, or transgender.

In any case, if you are uncomfortable with my posts; use "ignore" button.

I know the women, who need to be respected. Female politician, my foot.

Yo dude that’s f*cked up man

No. It has nothing to do with her gender. Yes, it has to do with her being accomplice of one of the arch criminals of this country i.e. Zardari Gang. I am tooth-and-nail against these bunches of scoundrels. No sympathy.

Use "ignore" button, if you feel uncomfortable with my posts. I am not going to change my ideology for such flimsy reasons.

And don't forget, she is also part, as well as beneficiary, of this criminal Regime Change Operation.

Last edited:
.... And she is the slave of the corrupt son of that rascal Mr. 10%. You are unnecessarily giving it a gender turn. I am against all the slaves of these scoundrels NS, or Zardari, or Fuzla, or Mir Bajwa, or ......, irrespective of their gender, or any other attribute. Criminals remain criminals, whether male, or female, or transgender.

Maryum Nawaz and Bilawal, you can say whatever tf you want about them, because everyone knows that they are corrupt to the core (except for fools Nightmare, who thinks that the sun shines out of their back sides)

I haven’t openly seen anything bad Khar has done, which is why I’m pulling you up on this.

.... And she is the slave of the corrupt son of that rascal Mr. 10%. You are unnecessarily giving it a gender turn. I am against all the slaves of these scoundrels NS, or Zardari, or Fuzla, or Mir Bajwa, or ......, irrespective of their gender, or any other attribute. Criminals remain criminals, whether male, or female, or transgender.
yeah that's not exactly a good mindset sir
can't ignore a specific post lol there's only one option ignoring a member entirely which I don't wanna do or am not interested in it

Of many reasons why IK govt. was dismissed, one reason is Afghan Talibans good, extra cordial relations with IK personally and PTI overall.

Imran Khan has said many good statements about the Talibans.
And this makes Bajwa a bigger traitor, and a US stooge.

This famous saying, picked by Indian media and US.

1669915608824.png

Maryum Nawaz and Bilawal, you can say whatever tf you want about them, because everyone knows that they are corrupt to the core (except for fools Nightmare, who thinks that the sun shines out of their back sides)

I haven’t openly seen anything bad Khar has done, which is why I’m pulling you up on this.

Sorry, I don't agree.

You might have a soft corner for her. I have no problem with that, because I respect other's bonafide opinion and I deem you and @Maula Jatt as earnest posters.

But, for me, she, like many others, is accomplice, supporter, abetter, aid, and, as well, beneficiary, of Criminal Political Mafia of Pakistan. I have no sympathy for these vermin, because they have destructed my country.

Let me clarify that if I ridicule Bilawal, it is because he is part of that criminal mafia. Otherwise, it is none of my business, whether he is homosexual or not. It is his personal life, with which I have no concern. It is a matter between him and Allah.

I ridicule him, and likes, because they have looted us, destructed us, and made us voiceless.

Lol Some how I doubt you really care about them afghan ! Nice try though Miss khar on your publicity stunt to Kabul You are so privileged and have no understanding of the real oppression Afghan women have to face

Lol Some how I doubt you really care about them afghan ! Nice try though Miss khar on your publicity stunt to Kabul You are so privileged and have no understanding of the real oppression Afghan women have to face
I don't think she was there for afghans, that's the concern of Taliban and Afghan people
she was there cause of recent TTP attacks...

hina-rubani-removebg-preview
Afghan media claimed on Tuesday that Mullah Yaqoob, the Taliban’s defense minister, has rejected Pakistan’s request to meet with the country’s deputy foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar during the latter’s one-day trip to Afganistan.

Afghanistan International quoting sources reported that the Pakistani embassy in Kabul tried to arrange a meeting between Mullah Yaqoob and Hina Rabbani Khar to discuss security issues and bilateral relations.

A source close to the Taliban told Afghanistan International that Mullah Yaqoob is worried about Pakistan’s policies towards Afghanistan and thus he has asked to express his concern to the Pakistani authorities.

Mullah Yaqoob’s main dispute with Pakistan is not clear, but since the Taliban came to power, there have been several border clashes between Pakistani forces and Taliban individuals.

Another source had previously told Afghanistan International that Mullah Yaqoob is not satisfied with Pakistan’s behavior towards his father Mullah Muhammad Omar, the founder of the Taliban group.

Earlier, the Taliban’s defense minister had said that American drones entered Afghanistan’s airspace from Pakistan.

Talibaan cannot be trusted and keep pounding them on the border if they do not behave.

Sir Jee: Yeh bilkul farigh qism ki aurat hae. Do you believe that this government, and it's ministers, from different Criminal Gangs, have anything, whatsoever, to do with the interests of Pakistan. These scoundrels, including this useless woman, don't give a damn to this country.

Agar humain abhi tak yeh baat bhi samajh naheen aayi; Tau phir hamaara Allah he hafiz hae.

Mullah yaqoob is also main benefacor of ttp and both an irritant and a key to solve this issue

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom