What's new

TIME FOR IMRAN KHAN TO SHINE AND DO HIS FINAL SPELL

molson4u

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Let me start on a lighter note to convey my point. Saint Peter was a firm believe of His lord Jesus Christ. Once flood came to his town and everyone left for safety. They asked St. Peter, Let's to go before we drowns but he ran on the top of the mountain and started praying. Oh Lord Jesus Christ, Save me as I worshiped you and only ask for your help. Nothing happened and the water keep rising. A boat came cruising near him and the guys said "Peter jump in", he said NO, my lord will save me. the boat left.... few minutes later, the water was touching his feet and he prayed louder, Lord save me please....nothing happened.

Few minutes later a helicopter was hovering over his head and someone throw down a rope. St. Peter refuse to grab the rope and finally... few minutes later...St Peter drowned. One he reached the heaven, he meet Jesus and said" Lord didn't I pray to you and found you to be my savior, you didn't helped me in my time of the crisis. Jesus Christ smiled and said: Peter the guy in the boat was me and i tried to save you but you refused to accept my help and you remember a rope was thrown to you from the helicopter, Peter that was me also trying to save you but you refused and that is the reason you drowned and the fault lies within you.

Imran is no chairman Mao, Louis or Ayatullah Khumeni and it will be foolish to think that he can bring revolution in Pakistan and to my knowledge he has never claimed it either like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri. He just wanted to make " Naya Pakistan" free of corruption and fair for everyone. It was a very hard task, especially when the political elite is powerful, deceitful and extremely corrupt.

He took hard task like World cup, Khanam memorial and Anmol university but the challenge was much different in the political arena. He was a great leader and a social worker but lacked the political wisdom to fight 2 head Frankenstein(PPP and PLM-N) both inseparable corrupt entities who have promised to drink milk together from Pakistan's national treasury and transfer wealth overseas.

I remember blogging that Imran should not support CJ as he was a fruit of a corrupt tree of Marshall Law currently owned by Mian Nawaz Sherif and once day he will regret. He was ditched at shahdara chock Lahore, when Mian Nawaz Sherif highjacked the campaign and hailed himself as a hero. I again blogged that Imran Khan should stand with the victim of War on Terror and not Taliban. As a great leader, he should stand to eradication terrorism and not negotiation with terrorist. He should support the war to clear the territories of Pakistan but he never changed his stance and kept supporting Taliban and negotiations till the election 2013.

THEN the Lord sends Tahir-ul-Kadri to Pakistan to jam the streets of Islamabad before elections 2013 as help for him to dismantle the corrupt system. I remember blogging " Last Bus for Imran Khan" suggesting that he should not fall for the pit created for him by the political elite. It was a prefect time for Imran Khan to mobilize PTI and block the entire country till a neutral party( Pakistan Army) assured them a free and fair elections. Sadly he feel for in the trap, laid by PLM-N and PPP, trusting the CJ and Fakhru Bhai to be neutral empires. He lost badly because is stance on Taliban and also as elections were rigged, shattering his dreams to create New Pakistan and be the Prime Minister.

As a political student, he should have learned that the political philosophy played by Mr. Zardari, throw a bone to every dog and they will stop barking. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sherif learned and used the same political philosophy and let PTI form government in KPK. Many people like myself advised otherwise but the political navies around advised him advised him otherwise and he took the bite again. Once all over again he fell for the trap and today that bone is stuck in this throat and aching PTI badly.

He is brainwashed by failed politicians of other parties surrounding him to believed in the system. The same system that failed him badly. The election commission failed him, the judiciary failed him and the political system failed him. Till today it fails to register his mind that The democratic system of Pakistan is designed off the corrupt, for the corrupt and for the corrupt and he will never win from them unless a neutral ground is not offered by a fair empire in a fair play ground.

So the Lord showed his mercy on him and sent Tahir ul Qadri once again to fight the corrupt system. PTI is a political party and he should not join hands with Tahir ul Qadri but to achieve a mutual goal of dismantling this corrupt system, they can pick a mutual date( I suggest 14th Of August 2014) to do a long march from Karachi to Islamabad and also offer MQM to join the band wagon through Sheikh Rashid.

With masses coming from all over Pakistan lead by him, Chaudhari's on the GT Road and Sheikh Rashid in Rawalpindi, all marching towards the Capital, the PLM-N government will not last one day before General Raheel Sherif calls him and tells him to watch the TV where Nawaz Sherif will be calling a new election or offering his resignation. If he again falls for the agenda of his failed political pundits around him, telling to save the corrupt system and wait 5 years, I don't see PTI government ever in Pakistan.

Source: AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: TIME FOR IMRAN KHAN TO SHINE AND DO HIS FINAL SPELL

Last edited:
Hello Sir! I like your blog, impressed by your way of argument and appreciate your sincere effort. Can I ask yourself that will Imran Khan get to read or may already got this. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hello Sir! I like your blog, impressed by your way of argument and appreciate your sincere effort. Can I ask yourself that will Imran Khan get to read or may already got this. Thanks a lot

Thanks for your input. I am always in touch with Dr. Alvi who replies to my emails and I have sent my blog to Top leadership of PTI, hope they consider. Thanks

I will appreciate it if you share the blog with your friends and some how this reaches many people who may have an influence in PTI. Thanks

Thanks for your input. I am always in touch with Dr. Alvi who replies to my emails and I have sent my blog to Top leadership of PTI, hope they consider. Thanks

I will appreciate it if you share the blog with your friends and some how this reaches many people who may have an influence in PTI. Thanks
Thanks a lot for your time to read and reply to make sure your valuable POV is heard. I will definitely do what yourself advised me. Have a good day Sir!

Let me start on a lighter note to convey my point. Saint Peter was a firm believe of His lord Jesus Christ. Once flood came to his town and everyone left for safety. They asked St. Peter, Let's to go before we drowns but he ran on the top of the mountain and started praying. Oh Lord Jesus Christ, Save me as I worshiped you and only ask for your help. Nothing happened and the water keep rising. A boat came cruising near him and the guys said "Peter jump in", he said NO, my lord will save me. the boat left.... few minutes later, the water was touching his feet and he prayed louder, Lord save me please....nothing happened.

Few minutes later a helicopter was hovering over his head and someone throw down a rope. St. Peter refuse to grab the rope and finally... few minutes later...St Peter drowned. One he reached the heaven, he meet Jesus and said" Lord didn't I pray to you and found you to be my savior, you didn't helped me in my time of the crisis. Jesus Christ smiled and said: Peter the guy in the boat was me and i tried to save you but you refused to accept my help and you remember a rope was thrown to you from the helicopter, Peter that was me also trying to save you but you refused and that is the reason you drowned and the fault lies within you.

Imran is no chairman Mao, Louis or Ayatullah Khumeni and it will be foolish to think that he can bring revolution in Pakistan and to my knowledge he has never claimed it either like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri. He just wanted to make " Naya Pakistan" free of corruption and fair for everyone. It was a very hard task, especially when the political elite is powerful, deceitful and extremely corrupt.

He took hard task like World cup, Khanam memorial and Anmol university but the challenge was much different in the political arena. He was a great leader and a social worker but lacked the political wisdom to fight 2 head Frankenstein(PPP and PLM-N) both inseparable corrupt entities who have promised to drink milk together from Pakistan's national treasury and transfer wealth overseas.

I remember blogging that Imran should not support CJ as he was a fruit of a corrupt tree of Marshall Law currently owned by Mian Nawaz Sherif and once day he will regret. He was ditched at shahdara chock Lahore, when Mian Nawaz Sherif highjacked the campaign and hailed himself as a hero. I again blogged that Imran Khan should stand with the victim of War on Terror and not Taliban. As a great leader, he should stand to eradication terrorism and not negotiation with terrorist. He should support the war to clear the territories of Pakistan but he never changed his stance and kept supporting Taliban and negotiations till the election 2013.

THEN the Lord sends Tahir-ul-Kadri to Pakistan to jam the streets of Islamabad before elections 2013 as help for him to dismantle the corrupt system. I remember blogging " Last Bus for Imran Khan" suggesting that he should not fall for the pit created for him by the political elite. It was a prefect time for Imran Khan to mobilize PTI and block the entire country till a neutral party( Pakistan Army) assured them a free and fair elections. Sadly he feel for in the trap, laid by PLM-N and PPP, trusting the CJ and Fakhru Bhai to be neutral empires. He lost badly because is stance on Taliban and also as elections were rigged, shattering his dreams to create New Pakistan and be the Prime Minister.

As a political student, he should have learned that the political philosophy played by Mr. Zardari, throw a bone to every dog and they will stop barking. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sherif learned and used the same political philosophy and let PTI form government in KPK. Many people like myself advised otherwise but the political navies around advised him advised him otherwise and he took the bite again. Once all over again he fell for the trap and today that bone is stuck in this throat and aching PTI badly.

He is brainwashed by failed politicians of other parties surrounding him to believed in the system. The same system that failed him badly. The election commission failed him, the judiciary failed him and the political system failed him. Till today it fails to register his mind that The democratic system of Pakistan is designed off the corrupt, for the corrupt and for the corrupt and he will never win from them unless a neutral ground is not offered by a fair empire in a fair play ground.

So the Lord showed his mercy on him and sent Tahir ul Qadri once again to fight the corrupt system. PTI is a political party and he should not join hands with Tahir ul Qadri but to achieve a mutual goal of dismantling this corrupt system, they can pick a mutual date( I suggest 14th Of August 2014) to do a long march from Karachi to Islamabad and also offer MQM to join the band wagon through Sheikh Rashid.

With masses coming from all over Pakistan lead by him, Chaudhari's on the GT Road and Sheikh Rashid in Rawalpindi, all marching towards the Capital, the PLM-N government will not last one day before General Raheel Sherif calls him and tells him to watch the TV where Nawaz Sherif will be calling a new election or offering his resignation. If he again falls for the agenda of his failed political pundits around him, telling to save the corrupt system and wait 5 years, I don't see PTI government ever in Pakistan.

Source: AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: TIME FOR IMRAN KHAN TO SHINE AND DO HIS FINAL SPELL
Its always better to read through blogs at least once from editorial point of view
Many people like myself advised otherwise but the political navies around advised him advised him otherwise and he took the bite again. Once all over again he fell for the trap and today that bone is stuck in this throat and aching PTI badly.
Thats more of a self-praise.....

Its always better to read through blogs at least once from editorial point of view

Thats more of a self-praise.....

I am sorry i just wanted to type as fast as i could to spread my word to leadership of PTI before his final announcement tomorrow so i apologize. BY the way that was the best you could do to correct error? did you get the point and If you want to know more about me, kindly go to

AN EYE ON PAKISTAN
or read the comment above urs to see what other think.

Thanks a lot for your time to read and reply to make sure your valuable POV is heard. I will definitely do what yourself advised me. Have a good day Sir!
Hello Sir! Mr Imran Khan and TUQ are in contact according to Dr Shahid Masood in his tv show live with dr shahid masood 27/06/2014 on news one tv.
Detailed show about TUQ Sat 28/06/2014 10 pm.

Hello Sir! Mr Imran Khan and TUQ are in contact according to Dr Shahid Masood in his tv show live with dr shahid masood 27/06/2014 on news one tv.
Detailed show about TUQ Sat 28/06/2014 10 pm.

Imran Khan announced 14th of august as the Day of Judgement as I predicted in my blog.

Imran Khan announced 14th of August as the Day of Judgement as I predicted in my blog.

IK can only shine if he shows clear progress in KP.

Otherwise he will loose that province and any hopes for ever getting PTI in any position of leadership. Ever again.

All his madari chamchas will not waste time to jump his ship and join PMLN or PPP.

Back
Top Bottom