What's new

Thread: Muslim Genocide Calls on Social Media by "Peaceful" Indian Hindus

Some people wants India to get developed, but they knew that India contains a large population of muslims as well. So they engineered social viruses like RSS, who gave birth to a system, which is hostile particularly towards muslims. Now in India, everybody is getting fair share, but only muslims are deliberately kept backwards. Such is Indian govt system now. When we see situations like this, we really pay our respects to Mr Jinnah and his visionary team.

Some people wants India to get developed, but they knew that India contains a large population of muslims as well. So they engineered social viruses like RSS, who gave birth to a system, which is hostile particularly towards muslims. Now in India, everybody is getting fair share, but only muslims are deliberately kept backwards. Such is Indian govt system now. When we see situations like this, we really pay our respects to Mr Jinnah and his visionary team.
Mate, do you know that RSS predates creation of india in 1947. BTW I let you know that the creation of Pakistan was more of a divine intention than vision of any leader because they were mostly aiming for more autonomy for Muslims of the subcontinent especially in coterminous Pakistan within a confederation. However Gandhi's sheer arrogance pushed them towards the goal of full independence. Said that, we should be highly grateful for their struggle and sacrifices due to which we have an independent country.

Last edited:
Mate, do you know that RSS predates creation of india in 1947. BTW I let you know that the creation of Pakistan was more of a divine intention than vision of any leader because they were mostly aiming for more autonomy for Muslims of the subcontinent especially in coterminous Pakistan within a confederation. However Gandhi's sheer arrogance pushed them towards the goal of full independence. Said that, we should be highly grateful for their struggle and sacrifices due to which we have and independent country.
Yes I know RSS predates long before 47. But beware that people do planning preemptively. E.g the Balfour declaration and the planning for it, which still haunts us today. You think those were Jews who planned for it? Thats the thing I am talking about. Hindus didnt plan for RSS. And these Hindu outfits are evolving day by day into far more dangerous than any other Indian force. Pakistan must must must pay attention to this asap, or Pakistan will be taken in surprise.

I knew that word will hurt you and your desperate call for help...mayday mayday :omghaha::omghaha:
Yes, we are one ummah and I know what the libtards can come up here...yawn... really boring ..
@Maarkhoor @HAKIKAT @SherDil

Basically he is a slave of hindus and trying to appease them so that he can live in india safely and also get some funding from the govt. That is why an independent state for Muslims is necessary and that was the reason why Pakistan was created.

Thank you QUAID, I can smell the a** burning effect of Indiots and Pseudo Libtrads, Ye dhuwaaan sa 47 se ur raha hy.
India is not a secular state, It is a CHANKIYA state and for that one need to understand the CHANKIYA ideology.

And these Hindu outfits are evolving day by day into far more dangerous than any other Indian force. Pakistan must must must pay attention to this asap, or Pakistan will be taken in surprise.
Well, these can't fight on border. They are just good at killing defenceless indian Muslims. Pakistan is aware of them and ready to take care of them.

Flipping hell some of these guys are crazy.

Anyway, I think it's best they don't start anything otherwise we might rule them for another 1000 years.

And you will sit back in Pakistan enjoy the show as Muslims in India are getting massacred?

Shame on you.

Lmao you know for a fact Pakistan would support an insurgency in this scenario.

Well, these can't fight on border. They are just good at killing defenceless indian Muslims. Pakistan is aware of them and ready to take care of them.
Indeed. But they can join their agencies. Pakistan must take over Afghanistan to neutralize this threat. Just a humble suggestion.

Come on! Indian Muslims are pussies, except Kashmiris.. Haven't you seen some of the Indian Muslims on this forum?

Asalamu Alaikum

Dude, Muslims are a lot of things, but we are definitely not weak, no matter what country we come from.

Of course I fully agree. I have said this myself on this very forum multiple times.

The issue is how do you solve it?

Majority of Indians would be willing to convert LOC as border but some far right activists would like Pakistan held Kashmir back.

On Pakistani side majority wants Kashmir valley merged with Pakistan with some far right activists want Ladkh too.

So How you solve this peacefully?

Hold a vote in Kashmir, and the results decide where the region goes.

Seeing is believing. All these tweets are made by racist ********. OP states it himself that these people are radical Hindu nationalists. There's an unlimited amount of idiots on the internet and you can choose any of them to further your agenda. Every single Hindu/Indian cannot be considered the same as these people, it would be the equivelant of judging 1.5 bil Muslims from the actions of ISIS.

There's no doubt in the fact that extremism is rising in both India and Pakistan. But we need to rise above this hate and extremism. How many soldiers and civilians need to die before we realize that war helps no one.
abu bakar baghdadi was not elected by 1.5 Billion muslims as their caliph but Modi and yogi and BJP are democratically elected representative of hindus/Indians

So your agenda is very clear, you want to empower the Hindu right wingers so much that they resort to wholesale slaughter of Muslims, that in turn will make India an apocalyptical waste land will millions dead.
This will also satisfy your hunger to prove to yourself and the world the justification for the creation of Pakistan!!!! Kudos to you!
My agenda? Am just an alien in scheme of Indian political atmosphere. Strangers can't have agendas. I really wish Hindus their lost control in India. India had been great historical Hindu kingdom one way or the other now they are forced to adopt violence. It is time for a powerful Hindutva rule

And what exactly is there to be achieved by looking at this delusional stuff or posting it here?

If some people have no lives, I guess we should have something better to do then spend a minute wasted on reading sickness and becoming sick in return?

My agenda? Am just an alien in scheme of Indian political atmosphere. Strangers can't have agendas. I really wish Hindus their lost control in India. India had been great historical Hindu kingdom one way or the other now they are forced to adopt violence. It is time for a powerful Hindutva rule
Since you so vehemently want the RSS and other far right Hindu groups to take over India , so are you the Pakistani version of RSS?

All religious far right groups are the same. They just want to watch the world burn.
You are part of the problem, not solution.

Back
Top Bottom