What's new

Thread: Muslim Genocide Calls on Social Media by "Peaceful" Indian Hindus

Look who is talking hehehehehe :rofl::rofl::rofl: ROFL.
Since you so vehemently want the RSS and other far right Hindu groups to take over India , so are you the Pakistani version of RSS?

All religious far right groups are the same. They just want to watch the world burn.
You are part of the problem, not solution.

And how do you think that will end ?
Much better than the abysmal slow death and extermination. If one has to go down, better go down fighting and if they start a resistance, they will either get their rights or be able to break free of the burlesque crowd masquerading as a nation.

Muslims cannot expect justice from the hindus. The courts are a bad joke in the hindu india. Muslims of india have to start taking up arms and deal with these hindutva scumbags themselves.
If the muslims of gujarat were armed they would have a better position of defending themselves instead of running to ehsan jaffri's house. It's hopeless to convince them since the bharti hindu supremacists have done a good job at making them insecure.

If the muslims of gujarat were armed they would have a better position of defending themselves instead of running to ehsan jaffri's house. It's hopeless to convince them since the bharti hindu supremacists have done a good job at making them insecure.
My grandfather told us that just before partition, the viceroy announced that all people should be disarmed and hand over all weapons to the govt. Both the political parties AIML and INC were contacted to ask their supporters to surrender their weapons in order to minimise the unrest. However INC didn't show any sincerity but AIML succeeded in convincing a lot of naive Muslims to do so which resulted in far more casualties of Muslims at the time of partition.
However my grandfather was smart enough to see the trap and thus kept some arms and that helped our family during migration to Pakistan. A single gunfire used to freeze the advancing mob of coward hindus and another shot would be sufficient to disperse them.

you know the Irony, put anyone of those Hindu killers in front of me and i will make him pee in his pants just by shouting at him.

you know the Irony, put anyone of those Hindu killers in front of me and i will make him pee in his pants just by shouting at him.
In one to one encounters yes, you're right. But the come like filthy locusts in mobs and they are produced in large numbers. Even a group of hyenas can beat a single lion.

This thread is vital to Pakistanians as it provides insights into Indian Hindu fundamentalist mindset towards Muslims, particularly in the sub-continent. Yes, it's important to note not all Hindus are murderous filthy scumbags and they all shouldn't be labeled as such. But whats clear is the Hindu terror mindset is large and growing, and will not subside till actionable force is taken against them.

Since you so vehemently want the RSS and other far right Hindu groups to take over India , so are you the Pakistani version of RSS?

All religious far right groups are the same. They just want to watch the world burn.
You are part of the problem, not solution.
Had some friends from bajran d. So technically not rss

Daily I see some random Indian hindu demanding genocide of muslims. Sometimes these demands are limited to Indian muslims. Sometimes they extend to muslims world over.

Si I have decided to create a sticky thread on such calls so that we all get a good refresher of the filthy that exists with us and how that filth is a threat to peace and stability of this region.

So here we go:

Muslim blood will flow till Arabia. Replace the swords with automatic guns.

View attachment 447021

Great News is that more than 3000 Muslims killed in past 3 days

View attachment 447022

What will be the Hindu's first choice?

View attachment 447023

Justice will be when lakhs of Muslims will be slaughtered. We are waiting to take revenge. Hope you remember 2002

View attachment 447024

Areesh Bhai Ye Sirf Social Media Ke Sher Hain In Ki Fikar Mat Karo.They Have Only Seen Unarmed Muslim Minorities.Inhon Ne Musalman Dekha Hi Nahi.I Dare 5 ft 3 Gangster Yogi Adityanath To Stand Before Me I Am At Least A Foot Taller Than Him.Isne Dhoti Mein Hi ***** Na Ki To Mera Naam Bhi Saeed Khan Nahi:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Pakistan had a very good policy of helping out Muslim underworld don of India who used to protect the Muslim community against these Hindu terrorists. This needs to be revived. Muslims of India must be helped to defend themselves.

With passage of time when it becomes a matter of survival for Muslims of India, it won't matter if they associate themselves as Indian neither the prospect of civil war will deter them if it's matter of killing or getting killed.

Civil war in India is in absolute interest of Pakistan, it's well being and it's national security. We should encourage it when Hindu terrorists themselves want to have civil war against Muslims. ISI needs to wake up.

Have you heard about the behaviour neighbour aunty ?
Her family might be in total dysfunctional condition.But still her full interest would be in peeping rich neighbour's family matters .

I think you are bit mature than other clowns in here .
15 pages of thread for nothing except underlines Obsession (you knows the terrific effort done by the clown that started this thread ,mining some filth posts that even Indians not even mind ).

Tell your countrymen here to spend threads for their protest against Uncle Sam that daily insults your nation.

Have you heard about the behaviour neighbour aunty ?
Her family might be in total dysfunctional condition.But still her full interest would be in peeping rich neighbour's family matters .

I think you are bit mature than other clowns in here .
15 pages of thread for nothing except underlines Obsession (you knows the terrific effort done by the clown that started this thread ,mining some filth posts that even Indians not even mind ).

Tell your countrymen here to spend threads for their protest against Uncle Sam that daily insults your nation.
I haven't heard of such aunties because I tend to stay away from them which I was discussing in some other thread.

This is not obsession but exposure of certain people who pretend to be peaceful. If you want to see a perfect example of obsession then search JF-17 on quora and look at the questions and answers. Post#219 explains why this thread is created.

You do know they have issued more apologies then insults.So it doesn't matter. You shouldn't let someone get the best of you.

Back
Top Bottom