What's new

Thread: Muslim Genocide Calls on Social Media by "Peaceful" Indian Hindus

No problem why will suffer and hindutva's hate will finally reach despite their appeasement and shamelessness. Look at Zakir Naik who used to sing the songs of India's freedom and blah blah blah and claimed that Pakistan's creation was a big mistake...where is he today.? Looking for asylums... :lol::lol:
Alhamdulillah that my grandparents were wise enough to recognise this and migrated from the world's biggest open toilet into Pakistan.
That was just Dr. Zakir Naik's opinion.

LOL that Dr. Zakir Naik has to seek asylum.

That proves everything.

And then there are people who are blind followers of Dr. Zakir Naik.
Don't get me wrong, I too admire Dr. Zakir Naik when it comes to religious debates.

But when it comes to Partition I disagree with him.

lol Dr. Zakir Naik talked about partition from an Indian Muslim's perspective. lol.

What about from a Pakistani's perspective?

Last edited:
I accidentally met a family from Mumbai outside my apartment.. Their car was broken and unfortunately, they didn't have simple tools to fix the problem... I had some tools in my car.. So we tried to fix the problem together for a couple of hours.. Alhamdolillah the problem got resolved..

During that time, the three men were praising Pakistan and were very happy about how Pakistani team beat India in Champions Trophy.. they said that they supported Pakistan.. but they can only support inside their homes..

They told me that Indian Muslims have started hating India since Modi took the charge.. and there are many more families who are like them...

This is the only family I have met..

There was another friend of mine from Hyderabad.. he used to listen 1965 war songs from India a lot (not our songs.. but Indian songs lolz..) and kept praising Indian forces and maligning Pakistanis forces and ISI..
So you see, there a lot of Muslims who don't like this hindutva terrorism and sooner or later they will have to stand for themselves. Initially Kashmiris were also very passive and calm people but generations of persecution by indian terrorist army (ITA) has hardened them and now they are not ready to quit.
With every passing day, more and more unrest will grow among the Muslims of India due to the continuous hate and injustice they are getting in india. Congress kept things under a check and never let the hindu terrorists cross the threshold and thus indian Muslims started to buy the delusion that they have equal rights and freedom in India and anyone who spoke against the injustice was rejected. But under Modi, the hindutva's ugly face has been unmasked and Muslims in india have started to feel the heat and more and more of them are getting scared and cornered. This is a typical phase before the volcano erupts will full might. That'll be the time when we will need to extend our hand to help them. Before that it won't be wise to help them. But it is not far.. I tell you my friend, it will take just one more term by Modi and the lava will flow...

Welcome back..

Bahir hi rehtay tou acha tha!
Ma samjha ni bhai... I didn't go anywhere..I was just replying a technical question on another forum. But I'm still in Sweden (bahir hi hu ma tu)

Me to bach gaya. Pata nahi machar bacha ya nahi. Allah rahem kare us nekbakht machar pe

Kahan bacha hoga..

Abhi 10000 posts hochuki hongi kisi machhari forum pe.. lolz..

I also heard Dr. Zakir Naik has gotten Saudi citizenship.

Useless man! No need to even talk about him who used to praise India a lot..

Kahan bacha hoga..

Can't blame him for praising his country of origin. India was his country till his Indian passport was revoked.

lol He said he was a proud Indian.

Kahan bacha hoga..

Dengue mosquitos can be Produced in a lab without the virus.

Thailand and Singapore me ese hi khatam hua.

Yahan bhi hona chaiye.

70 years on, frantic Pakistanis dig up social media to justify Pakistan.

#Irony.

Whats so ironic?

creation of Pakistan was the right thing to do

Apparently because some Indian on Twitter is expressing his freedom of speech!

Bhai ab to mulk bhi de diya ab to jaan choro hamari.

Otherwise change your national slogan to-
Pakistan ka matlab Kya, Hindustani Twitter padh ke bata!

He was once nice, normal guy but wants to liberal (as fashion) but end up being film, tv geek and occasional Bhensa lover but in reality he is just suffering from bad company.

I told him his condition / disease could be cured if he drink mooli shake daily basis.
Says a guy who pretends to be widow than threats people who agreed to help gim find his relative

Everything is about to be turned over its head. You have no idea...just go and watch pogo :lol:
Well i will stick my opinion backed byfacts and events over feelings of someone who doesnot even live in a Muslim country
In US muslims have to work together or white nationalists will make life hell that doesnot mean situation is similar in other places

Kahan bacha hoga..

Why should.we care about Non Kashmiris in India?They made peace with their decision like we did if only we had same level of concern for folks in Tharparkar

Yeah, he was like "shah se ziada shah ka ghulam"//

Shah ne bhi aisi laat mari .... aur aisi jaga mari.. :lol:
Haha aisi waisi laat?Uski to baja key rakh di wo ishtihari hy :D

Back
Top Bottom