What's new

Thread: Muslim Genocide Calls on Social Media by "Peaceful" Indian Hindus

I haven't heard of such aunties because I tend to stay away from them which I was discussing in some other thread.

This is not obsession but exposure of certain people who pretend to be peaceful. If you want to see a perfect example of obsession then search JF-17 on quora and look at the questions and answers. Post#219 explains why this thread is created.

You do know they have issued more apologies then insults.So it doesn't matter. You shouldn't let someone get the best of you.
Hindus are peaceful indeed whether you likes or not .
Hindus are peaceful and always embrace the moral values .That is why your nation is still in there in one piece at least in that side .
We had enough chances to frag that nation apart .But our leaders chose to do not (even if they had backing a world power at that time).
Because we always valued moral values .
When entire world hunted Jews ,they found refugee here,Parsis .Even Muslims.
India had world largest number of mosques and other religious centres because we are peaceful .We are the only one that followed the secular tradition .
Tell us is there any Muslim nation like us ?
Why your minorities applied ,including Hindus,Sikhs ,Christians for refugee in here?

Why they flowing in to our nation and settled here even if the citizenship rules are tough ?
How many Indian muslims or other minorities went out from here because of fundamentalism?

Actually mam is there any comparison here ?

Hindus ,Indians are most peaceful ,intelligent ,civilized people in the world that have ancient civilization.

We Indians irrespective of our religion proud about our nation.We can feel the admiration from this world towards us and proud our people feel about our nation.

It is not about concern about our people .
It is only sheer jealousy and obession from Pakistanis can see here .
Only jealousy and obsession.

Always banking on some dirty politics here.
We have enough maturity and vibrant democracy to know who is right and wrong .

So far I didnt see any Indians members in here took much effort to dig some shitty FB posts in Pakistan .

Pakistanis including you can announce all those in #219 post for million years but result would be same .

Because your achievements and respect is what you earn from your action.
And world already knows about us

This thread had become a troll fest and a place for religious hatred ..
Its idiotic to catagorize every person in a religious group same.

You can twist political events as you want. The fact will remain the same that we (libturds excluded) are an ummah. what do you say mate @Luffy 500

Off course believing in Islamic brotherhood is an article of faith. U can't deny something Prophet Muhammad (saw) told us to believe in and strive for. The Quran is also crystal clear on it. The believers are nothing but brothers. The Battle of badr also stands as a shining example of that belief implemented in practice by the companions of the Prophet (saw) where they did NOT hesitate for a second to kill their own disbelieving siblings, uncle and father for the sake of Islam.

That respected liberal poster you quoted gives example of nation-states but defending injustice and crimes of your own people/nation/tribe/clan is an alien concept to Islam. Classical Liberalism always advocate the state run on liberal secular principles to be a defacto guardian of the society (eg- france) . Acccoding to them the "free individual" should only be accountable to state laws (shaped by liberalism) and NOT to God or believe in any religion or non-materialist principles. The liberals simply do NOT care about ummah or other islamic articles of faith simply because they do NOT share our faith. Giving them the message of tawheed and finality of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) should be the first step before we ask them even consider the concept of ummah.

Also its one of the reasons why I do NOT claim any entitlement or particular association with any nation-state since nation-state are run by governments ,its policies are shaped by sections of society that does NOT always represent me and my religious values & beliefs and thus nation-states inevitably commit crime and injustice and I do NOT want to defend the injustice of any government in the name of the "national interest" and other dubious deceptive terms.

Off course believing in Islamic brotherhood is an article of faith. U can't deny something Prophet Muhammad (saw) told us to believe in and strive for. The Quran is also crystal clear on it. The believers are nothing but brothers. The Battle of badr also stands as a shining example of that belief implemented in practice by the companions of the Prophet (saw) where they did NOT hesitate for a second to kill their own disbelieving siblings, uncle and father for the sake of Islam.

That respected liberal poster you quoted gives example of nation-states but defending injustice and crimes of your own people/nation/tribe/clan is an alien concept to Islam. Classical Liberalism always advocate the state run on liberal secular principles to be a defacto guardian of the society (eg- france) . Acccoding to them the "free individual" should only be accountable to state laws (shaped by liberalism) and NOT to God or believe in any religion or non-materialist principles. The liberals simply do NOT care about ummah or other islamic articles of faith simply because they do NOT share our faith. Giving them the message of tawheed and finality of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) should be the first step before we ask them even consider the concept of ummah.

Also its one of the reasons why I do NOT claim any entitlement or particular association with any nation-state since nation-state are run by governments ,its policies are shaped by sections of society that does NOT always represent me and my religious values & beliefs and thus nation-states inevitably commit crime and injustice and I do NOT want to defend the injustice of any government in the name of the "national interest" and other dubious deceptive terms.
Totally agreed.

Back
Top Bottom