What's new

Thread: Muslim Genocide Calls on Social Media by "Peaceful" Indian Hindus

When the time comes, I will.. Until now, they only need moral support, otherwise Kashmiris are self sufficient and giving hard time to the Indian Terrorist forces..

Moral support unhain chahiey, aur hum de rahay hain.. Dubai se beth kar dain ya Pakistani se beth kar..

Keep giving your moral support to the Kashmiris and leave the rest of the Indian Muslims alone.

We have nothing to do with Pakistan.

Keep giving your moral support to the Kashmiris and leave the rest of the Indian Muslims alone.

Thank you for the uplifting words. Your courage to speak the truth burdens me to be thankful to you.

Zakir Naik who used to sing the songs of India's freedom and blah blah blah and claimed that Pakistan's creation was a big mistake...where is he today.? Looking for asylums... :lol::lol:

Zakir Naik is the best example.. once, if I correctly remember, he called Pakistan a Shiddad Pasand country..

Lolz.. Aaj bhagay bhaagay phir rahay hain mohtram..

We need a lot of 2002 to control this infestation in India

View attachment 447027

We have to remind them of Gujarat

View attachment 447028

180 million filthy Muslims deserve to be drowned in Arabian Sea

View attachment 447029

20% of Kashmiri Muslims have to be killed to make the rest loyal to India

View attachment 447030

A dead Muslim is better than a living one

View attachment 447031

All of Kashmir should be wiped out

View attachment 447032

Muslims are like Mosquito. It's better to kill them and stay safe

View attachment 447033

Evict Muslims or kill them

View attachment 447034

Kill at least 3000 Muslims tomorrow (This one also followed by Chai wala PM)

View attachment 447035

Genocide of Muslims is pest control. It is required across the globe

View attachment 447036

I love pest control against these bloody Muslims

View attachment 447037

We need to commit a genocide in Kashmir Valley (This one is a media personality)

View attachment 447038

Modi should do to Muslims what Hitler did to Jews

View attachment 447039
saluting to you sir , for your effort !
sure that needs to be settled once & for all +

We can't leave the rest to Indian Muslims to be very honest.. They have done nothing for Kashmiris or even for themselves..

And you know it is not the moral support only that is keeping the struggle going.. And I am sure none of the other support have come from within India.. Sorry to say..

And thanks.. Pakistan has nothing to do with Indians.. Kashmiris? They are not Indians..

so OP is left with views of random guys on FB,twitter. On internet, everybody is free to post his/her filth openly.
Go to Afghan pages( who are muslims) or some pakistanis pages of FB, same views can be found there.
oh no not , it's a compression between a huge mouNain & a Rock?

Khud hi bhugtain gai phir. We would face these fanatics later. Indian muslims are the ones who would be lucky ones to face these fanatics first hand. And when that would happen no anti Pakistan BS or jai hind would save them.

A truck is speeding towards you. Now closing your eyes won't stop the truck. Same is the case here.
Indian Muslims are too afraid. I have met quite a few indian Muslims in USA. The ones who have relocated their entire families to USA have an independent opinion and speak up while the rest are too afraid but still I found a few who would speak up like lions. Do you know Awaisi?? Check how large his rallies and gatherings are. Also there are ones who hoist Pakistani flags on their rooftops (outside IoJ&K) despite knowing the repercussions so there are a lot of brave and courageous indian Muslims.

Zakir Naik is the best example.. once, if I correctly remember, he called Pakistan a Shiddad Pasand country..

Lolz.. Aaj bhagay bhaagay phir rahay hain mohtram..
Well, if I ever met him in Malaysia or elsewhere, I will ask him how is the religious freedom for Muslims in India? and what about Pakistan?

Last edited:
Thank you for the uplifting words. Your courage to speak the truth burdens me to be thankful to you.

Well truth hurts.

Have you seen any Bangladeshis speak for an Indian Muslims other than Bengali Muslims? No

Pakistanis have this habit of speaking for the whole of Indian Muslims. Why? Go ahead and fight for Kashmir if you think they are your own.

We have nothing in common with you. Heck for most part of the history Deccan was not even part of the Mughal empire.

It is very frustrating when even tom dick and harry from Pakistan wants to speak on behalf of us and then every tom dick and harry from India comes and says you people should move to Pakistan.

Indian Muslims are too afraid. I have met quite a few indian Muslims in USA. The ones who have relocated their entire families to USA have an independent opinion and speak up while the rest are too afraid but still I found some who would speak up like lions. Do you know Awaisi?? Check how large his rallies and gatherings are. Also there are ones who hoist Pakistani flags on their houses (outside IoJ&K) despite knowing the repercussions so there a lot who are brave and courageous.

Cool story.

You also sell the bangla side of the story packaged similarly.

Sweden should apply for umnahs chumma.

Haha hindu ghulam ko modi na aissa kar dia hai jesay donkey ko purr (wings) lag gaye hun pendiserri aukat say bahir hogaya hai!

Indian Muslims are too afraid. I have met quite a few indian Muslims in USA. The ones who have relocated their entire families to USA have an independent opinion and speak up while the rest are too afraid but still I found some who would speak up like lions. Do you know Awaisi?? Check how large his rallies and gatherings are. Also there are ones who hoist Pakistani flags on their houses (outside IoJ&K) despite knowing the repercussions so there a lot who are brave and courageous.

I accidentally met a family from Mumbai outside my apartment.. Their car was broken and unfortunately, they didn't have simple tools to fix the problem... I had some tools in my car.. So we tried to fix the problem together for a couple of hours.. Alhamdolillah the problem got resolved..

During that time, the three men were praising Pakistan and were very happy about how Pakistani team beat India in Champions Trophy.. they said that they supported Pakistan.. but they can only support inside their homes..

They told me that Indian Muslims have started hating India since Modi took the charge.. and there are many more families who are like them...

This is the only family I have met..

There was another friend of mine from Hyderabad.. he used to listen 1965 war songs from India a lot (not our songs.. but Indian songs lolz..) and kept praising Indian forces and maligning Pakistanis forces and ISI..

Cool story.

You also sell the bangla side of the story packaged similarly.

Sweden should apply for umnahs chumma.

Welcome back..

Bahir hi rehtay tou acha tha!

Well truth hurts.

Have you seen any Bangladeshis speak for an Indian Muslims other than Bengali Muslims? No

Pakistanis have this habit of speaking for the whole of Indian Muslims. Why? Go ahead and fight for Kashmir if you think they are your own.

We have nothing in common with you. Heck for most part of the history Deccan was not even part of the Mughal empire.

It is very frustrating when even tom dick and harry from Pakistan wants to speak on behalf of us and then every tom dick and harry from India comes and says you people should move to Pakistan.

I totally agree.

Your decision to stay with India should be respected by the Pakistanis.

The debate on darul aman and darul kufr has long ended.

Bangladesh needs not be mentioned

It is very frustrating when even tom dick and harry from Pakistan wants to speak on behalf of us

I think there is a misunderstanding here.. @Areesh hasn't made this thread for Indian Muslims.. and no one wants to speak on behalf of Indian Muslims.. They are truely irrelevant..

Fact of the matter is that this thread is made to expose Hindutva mentality..

And if someone says that Indian Muslims are pussies because they don't retaliate when they are killed on suspicion of possessing beef, it is not talking on behalf of Indian Muslims.. but to expose them.. Even if Christians do not stand up for their own protection, we will call them pussies.. it has nothing to do with Muslims, christians or any other minority living in India..

Zahe naseeb janab.

Tuaddi kismet.

Suna hai machhar kaat gaya tha?

Back
Top Bottom