What's new

They are Planning to kill me again : Imran khan

Will that help IK make a three-point K-turn quicker? :D
Your baseless whining will not stop hik getting 3/4 majority in upcoming elections, tu to sun kar he pagal ho jay ga aor hum tujy general ya markhoor bulaya karain ga :lol:

I don't think any substantial reaction will sprout. Unless KPK goes fully out of control or on top, army men themselves do something.
The bastards know reaction shall be ...
They shall forget Dhaka.
Doubt it..

Historically Bengalis were very political active not this part of Pakistan except Punjab which is purely in Nawaz sharif nasha

Doubt it..

Historically Bengalis were very political active not this part of Pakistan except Punjab which is purely in Nawaz sharif nasha
Nope. Punjab was not that politically active, but KPK was. Yes, PML was not active in Punjab or any part of Pakistan (perhaps Sindh) but in UP, MP, Bihar and Bengal.

KPK people had been and r politically active. They have elected MMA, ANP, PPP, PTM, Afghan JIhad, IPI Faqir, PTI, etc.
Punjab is still in the feudal age where people elect just their clan etc members.

Nope. Punjab was not that politically active, but KPK was. Yes, PML was not active in Punjab or any part of Pakistan (perhaps Sindh) but in UP, MP, Bihar and Bengal.

KPK people had been and r politically active. They have elected MMA, ANP, PPP, PTM, Afghan JIhad, IPI Faqir, PTI, etc.
Punjab is still in the feudal age where people elect just their clan etc members.
@M. Sarmad Veerey I don't have the time but please look at this inaccurate a**, hilarious post from begining to the end

Lahore and Peshawar were key in 1940s.. I am talking about urban northern Punjab but they have been smoking Nawaz sharif since they were kids ..
Just like let say Imran Khan becomes corrupt there still will be his fans..

@M. Sarmad Veerey I don't have the time but please look at this inaccurate a**, hilarious post from begining to the end

Bhai I don't think such childishly naive posts deserve any serious reply. Let these Punjab haters drown in their own frustration.

Punjab was politically insignificant and yet both Indian National Congress and Muslim League chose Lahore to pass their historic landmark resolutions that changed the course of the history !!

Congress passed their historic resolution "Purna Swaraj" (total independence) in Lahore and a public declaration was made on 26 Jan, 1930 urging all Indians to observe Independence Day. India still celebrates 26 Jan as the Republic Day.

Muslim League passed Pakistan resolution in Lahore on March 23, 1940 and Pakistan still celebrates March 23 as Pakistan/republic day

c55cbacc66e44d37a32294cf227f10c6.jpg

Doubt it..

Pakistan will break, and with that this criminal army mafia.

It’s sad ain’t it. People still deny there was a cipher and/or US played any role in this.

Cipher doesn’t exist nor does Donald Lu.

Anyways back to the topic, its clear PDM and Establishment want IK knocked out. They tried once, they will try again. Not sure if the establishment under Asim will go ahead with PDM or they will remain ‘neutral’. Remains to be seen.

My money is on PDM creating an environment that will make elections impossible. Through economic chaos or get IK assassinated. Either way this will not end well for Pakistan.

It’s sad ain’t it. People still deny there was a cipher and/or US played any role in this.

Cipher doesn’t exist nor does Donald Lu.

Anyways back to the topic, its clear PDM and Establishment want IK knocked out. They tried once, they will try again. Not sure if the establishment under Asim will go ahead with PDM or they will remain ‘neutral’. Remains to be seen.

My money is on PDM creating an environment that will make elections impossible. Through economic chaos or get IK assassinated. Either way this will not end well for Pakistan.
Likely they will bankrupt the country..call it emergency and then bring the savior Nawaz sharif back and say he miraculous saved Pakistan

In all the economic mess they will empty either IK in jail or kill him.
Regardless Ik lost 3-4 yrs of his life span by being bedridden/lack of exercise and doubt he will get us out of this mess..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom