What's new

They are Planning to kill me again : Imran khan

Who exactly?

That is just like saying "everyone" knows who was behind the cipher claims. "Everyone" can be wrong.
What u will do If someone threatened to kill you in a letter ? Usko lay kar police station jay ga ? Hain na ? What if police put that letter into you a$$ in the shape of 32 and tell u .. jaa Bhosdi k koi proof lay k aa … phir mera vcheng bhai kia kary ga ?
(Sorry for the writing in the police language )

Not my problem. I am a mere observer, not a vested party with an agenda to push. :D
Batain to aisi khodta ha jesy tujy sab pata ha :lol:

What u will do If someone threatened to kill you in a letter ? Usko lay kar police station jay ga ? Hain na ? What if police put that letter into you a$$ in the shape of 32 and tell u .. jaa Bhosdi k koi proof lay k aa … phir mera vcheng bhai kia kary ga ?
(Sorry for the writing in the police language )

Emigrate to a civilized country. :D

Batain to aisi khodta ha jesy tujy sab pata ha

Because I do. :D

Ainda phir tu na cipher k bary ma bat ki to yahi 32 tumain yaad karata rahon ga main :lol:

That cipher has already been 32ed up where it needed to go. Chala hua kartoos hey. The proof is that IK is making up with the Americans:

32 kahan gaye is quite clear. :D

Liaquat was murdered when he refused to take sides and wanted to stay neutral which Ayub didnt like. West asked Ayub to be promoted from Brig to Lt General in 3 weeks. and the is the only that was promoted. Another agent of the west.

Quaid was put in house Arrest in Ziarat and was given us a lollipop that he was ill, rofl
media_FqCxf-GXgAEn4Uv.jpg_name=small.jpg

What is this?
I think it's an instrument used to smoke marijuana, called the "bong". The implication here is that the other person wrote all that based not on any reliable sources, but his own imagination stimulated using recreational drugs or stimulants.

Hmm, I checked and the bong doesn't look like that. Maybe it's the meth smoking devices? Whatever it is, it has something to do with drugs.

Because I do. :D

That cipher has already been 32ed up where it needed to go. Chala hua kartoos hey. The proof is that IK is making up with the Americans:

32 kahan gaye is quite clear. :D
US likes people who are honest, looking in US eye to eye is only possible by Imran Khan. So STFU

US likes people who are honest, looking in US eye to eye is only possible by Imran Khan. So STFU

Yeah, we can see how IK has endeared himself to USA already with his claims that are now being withdrawn. :D

Putting on my American cap for a second, I have no doubt that america played a key role in overthrowing IK govt. to deny our involvement is pure stupidity.

For all those doubting the reach of the US deep state, please consider the time, we as a country, under full presidential consent, smuggled cocaine from Central America, sold said cocaine to inner city blacks in LA, declared a war on drugs at same time, and jailed all said blacks for buying said cocaine, and at same time helped Saddam Hussein take over Iraq, egged Saddam on to start war with Iran, then sold weapons to Iran through Israel, to smuggle more coke. If we are being honest with ourselves, probably also helped overthrow the Shah too because he was getting a bit too independent.

The reporter who broke the story above apparently committed suicide- two bullets were found in his head. Clv.

And none of the above is the slightest bit conspiracy. All of it is accepted fact.

Yeah, we can see how IK has endeared himself to USA already with his claims that are now being withdrawn. :D
Apna ilaaj kara tera choran idhar nhi bikay ga

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom