What's new

The Viva (with English subtitles) - Must watch!! :)

dray

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Viva (with English subtitles) - by Sabarish Kandregula

Just activate the English subtitles, skip a couple of ads, and enjoy the short film! :-)

Thanks to @levina , now we have the short film with "built-in English subtitles"!! So, no need to activate subtitle for this link below. Only difference is that the second video doesn't have those little chitchats after the film by the actors. :-)

@Aka123 @LaBong @Roybot @Srinivas @Guynextdoor2 @[Bregs] @Urbanized Greyhound @oFFbEAT @Truth Finder @Contrarian @scorpionx @jbgt90 @joekrish @Flamingo @Srinivas @acetophenol @thesolar65 @GURU DUTT @Dillinger @danish_vij @SarthakGanguly @levina @INDIC @sms @hinduguy @takeiteasy @Anubis @BDforever @IamBengali @Hyperion @Secur @Armstrong @Imran Khan @Alpha1 @StarCraft_ZT @Gibbs @Skyline

Last edited:
@DRAY
Those guys are talking in telugu????
iPhone mein english subtitles kaise activate hota hai???:(
Help me nohhhh:(:(:(

@DRAY
Those guys are talking in telugu????
iPhone mein english subtitles kaise activate hota hai???:(
Help me nohhhh:(:(:(

Oh god! You can't miss the dialogue, it's too good to miss!! The video shows an option to activate the subtitles, I don't know how it works on a iPhone, I use Android. :undecided: Try to see the video on a computer.

Oh god! You can't miss the dialogue, it's too good to miss!! The video shows an option to activate the subtitles, I don't know how it works on a iPhone, I use Android. :undecided: Try to see the video on a computer.
I searched the same tag and found another video with "built in" english subtitles:D

Thanks DRAY!
That video was hilarious.
My fav dialogue in the video would be "life is a boat...boat is a life ....hence its a lifeboat":lol:

Very hilarious reminded my B.tech days ....
Same pinch....
Srinivas said:
which part you have not understood??
Next time @DRAY decides to post another telugu video then I'll trouble you for sure.:devil:

Last edited:
I searched the same tag and found another video with "built in" english subtitles:D

Thanks DRAY!
That video was hilarious.
My fav dialogue in the video would be "life is boat...boat is a life ....hence its a lifeboat":lol:

Same pinch....

Next time @DRAY decides to post another telugu video then I'll trouble you for sure.:devil:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I remember being asked what a diode was in high school physics viva....and the only I could get out of my mouth was,'AC sir...DC sir....Direction sir'....The external laughed and kicked me out!:(:mad:

Whats a VIVA ??Pretty sure it's not the Spanish one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom