What's new

'Charismatic' Rahul Gandhi enters CBSE class 5 guidebook

apne muh miyan mithu :lol:
Yaar now this is a pure "karachi wala" mahaawara ........ how do you guys know it ????

After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "
OMG ....... You guys have one Fuked up religion !!!! :hang3:

Aise Chucha admi se toh koi bhi badiya hai
Btw you watched his Meow billi thing
nope ...... whats that ????? o_O

Last edited:
Trust me Mother and Son will get "Bharat Ratna " One day.. When Nehru, Rajeev , Indira, Guljari kind of ppl can become "Bharat Ratna" Why not Mother, Son, Sister???

I wouldn't wonder if Jijajee will also become Bharat Ratna one day.. COngress is party of boot-lickers.. Gandhijee was right, The Congress should have been disintegrated..

well now the problem for the congress party is that they fumbled the chance of running party without family after Narsimah Rao, because of his actions (Demolition of babri masjid, where BJP was never interested in building temple of Lord Ram). Now if family steps back it will give rise to regional parties not to BJP as we have seen in many parts of south and eastern india where BJP's presence is negligible and congress n regional parties are in contention

After 6 years of BJP rule under A.B Vajpayee its BJP's failure of not having built its base in rest of India so basically its failure of BJP after 2004 in states where its not present having given chance to congress to rule for s long and now cadre based party like BJP is totally dependent on Modi to challange congress as they have no other leader t

Yaar now this is a pure "karachi wala" mahaawara ........ how do you guys know it ????

OMG ....... You guys have one Fuked up religion !!!! :hang3:

nope ...... whats that ????? o_O

Ask leader the PTI supporter for it ask him
For Bilwali's parody where he talks about his shaadi & behaves like meow billy

You didn't know? There's a full fledged program to reverse the brain damage given to students in the text books. You think Rahul Baba being called 'charismatic and energetic' is a problem? Get this one from BJP text books:
'DRONA IS 1st TEST TUBE BABY" among other things

Karnataka government serious about desaffronizing textbooks - Times Of India

I think your kid would have a problem wanting to become a doctor after reading this:

'Drona was first test-tube baby'

One of the most glaring examples of saffronization was in page numbers 208 and 209 of the Class 9 Science textbook.

After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "

If it's been taught to millions, you BETTER...I mean, read test tube babies above and you'll know what kind of dangers I'm talking about :close_tema:

Yes, such ridiculous mixing of mythology and science must be condemned, but I cannot call it a overtly political propaganda, this ridiculous piece of text at least doesn't try to create an image of an active politician in the minds of kids, neither it tries to create a future votebank/loyalists for a dynasty.

I wouldn't mind if they include Indira, Rajiv, PVN Rao, or AB Vajpayi in the books, they are either dead or out of politics. But for Rahul, he will remain a candidate for next 30-40 years!! So, including him in the school text book makes the text book a political propaganda piece. I would say the same for any active politician from any party.

Yes, such ridiculous mixing of mythology and science must be condemned, but I cannot call it a overtly political propaganda, this ridiculous piece of text at least doesn't try to create an image of an active politician in the minds of kids, neither it tries to create a future votebank/loyalists for a dynasty.

I wouldn't mind if they include Indira, Rajiv, PVN Rao, or AB Vajpayi in the books, they are either dead or out of politics. But for Rahul, he will remain a candidate for next 30-40 years!! So, including him in the school text book makes the text book a political propaganda piece. I would say the same for any active politician from any party.

I think both are equally destructive. I mean yeah, putting rahul in is a stupid way of building his image, and the 9th standard kids learning this menthd of test tube babies is equally bad.

So, as per CBSE:
charismatic = ignorant to the point of being called retarded.
proverbial duck to water = stutter, mumble and stumble around to be called a total misfit.

See, you learn something new at school everyday!

I think both are equally destructive. I mean yeah, putting rahul in is a stupid way of building his image, and the 9th standard kids learning this menthd of test tube babies is equally bad.

Nope! These two are not same. Mixing mythology & science, or making silly mistakes on geography is one thing, and manipulating children with an image of an active politician, whom the children may be going to vote in a few more years, is another thing. You are not seeing it unbiasedly. I am sure if in future BJP tries to do something similar in CBSE text book by putting an essay on Modi glorifying him; your reaction will be totally different.

Nobody has a right to turn school text books into political propaganda leaflets, or bring politics in classrooms. You are not seeing the bigger risk, if we allow this now, in future every other political party will do the same, and our children will only learn about different political parties and their leaders, leaving everything else.

Nope! These two are not same. Mixing mythology & science, or making silly mistakes on geography is one thing, and manipulating children with an image of an active politician, whom the children may be going to vote in a few more years, is another thing. You are not seeing it unbiasedly. I am sure if in future BJP tries to do something similar in CBSE text book by putting an essay on Modi glorifying him; your reaction will be totally different.

Nobody has a right to turn school text books into political propaganda leaflets, or bring politics in classrooms. You are not seeing the bigger risk, if we allow this now, in future every other political party will do the same, and our children will only learn about different political parties and their leaders, leaving everything else.

Dude, the Test Tube thing was not a mistake, that was genuine saffronization.

oi hoi hoi .......... ye tou hamaray walayati munnay Bilawal bhutto zardari sai bhi ziada badnaam hai :D

:P bilawal ki twwi main phir bhee khurak larkiyon k liye ha yeh sala to wo kaam bhee nahi kar sakta.

what a trash India-Pakistan got in garb of children of historical political figures.

The sissies dint spare time to produce some quality political kids :P

well now the problem for the congress party is that they fumbled the chance of running party without family after Narsimah Rao, because of his actions (Demolition of babri masjid, where BJP was never interested in building temple of Lord Ram). Now if family steps back it will give rise to regional parties not to BJP as we have seen in many parts of south and eastern india where BJP's presence is negligible and congress n regional parties are in contention

After 6 years of BJP rule under A.B Vajpayee its BJP's failure of not having built its base in rest of India so basically its failure of BJP after 2004 in states where its not present having given chance to congress to rule for s long and now cadre based party like BJP is totally dependent on Modi to challange congress as they have no other leader t

They have a leader called modi. Congress does not have a non gandhi national leader, only bootleakers. If you disagree, name him or her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom