What's new

'Charismatic' Rahul Gandhi enters CBSE class 5 guidebook

218-funny-face.jpg

Mera Bharat Mahaan!
flag28.gif

I do! I don't spend a considerable amount of my money every month on my child's education to make him a party cadre. In a few years my child will be studying about Rahul Gandhi in school by spending my hard-earned money!! And for what? What extraordinary achievements Rahul Gandhi has that our children must learn about? Does he qualify in any way to be a role model for our children?

And even if he has those extraordinary qualities to be a role model; he being an active politician, schools should strictly avoid textbooks on him, politically manipulating young kids minds is not ethical.

Ok, but then how come you don't have similar criticism of the even more rabid attempts by the BJP to turn childern into party cadres?

Lets have it now then...:pop:

This is just some comprehension question. According to BJP text books published in karnataka, Pakistan is a small island in Arabian Sea (like Lakhsadweep types). Eh......

Oops flamingo....i had edited it.:ashamed:

But still i like your pre edit version :cheesy:

Btw his original name is Raul....which is pretty close to ahem ahem...owl....:D

Not only his name but actions too. :cheesy:

Ok, but then how come you don't have similar criticism of the even more rabid attempts by the BJP to turn childern into party cadres?

?? Who said my criticism on this matter would be selective? I just didn't come across any such news. You can post it here.

Its like the Roman catholics who burnt the books which did not preach Christ as a God.
Btw i read somewhere long back that Karunanidhi and Amma(Jayalalitha) do similar things in Tamilnadu.
Political dynasties ki jai ho!!

Political dynasties are par for the course in the sub continent.

Rahul Gandhi has till now not done anything worth featuring in text book of any class

Trust me Mother and Son will get "Bharat Ratna " One day.. When Nehru, Rajeev , Indira, Guljari kind of ppl can become "Bharat Ratna" Why not Mother, Son, Sister???

I wouldn't wonder if Jijajee will also become Bharat Ratna one day.. COngress is party of boot-lickers.. Gandhijee was right, The Congress should have been disintegrated..

Political dynasties are par for the course in the sub continent.

The dynasties exist in our Bollywood too....we are obsessed with it :laugh:

This is just some comprehension question. According to BJP text books published in karnataka, Pakistan is a small island in Arabian Sea (like Lakhsadweep types). Eh......

Lol....
Do you really take BJP "Text"books seriously?? :girl_wacko:

? I just didn't come across any such news. You can post it here.
?? Who said my criticism on this matter would be selective? I just didn't come across any such news. You can post it here.

You didn't know? There's a full fledged program to reverse the brain damage given to students in the text books. You think Rahul Baba being called 'charismatic and energetic' is a problem? Get this one from BJP text books:

'DRONA IS 1st TEST TUBE BABY" among other things

Karnataka government serious about desaffronizing textbooks - Times Of India

I think your kid would have a problem wanting to become a doctor after reading this:

'Drona was first test-tube baby'

One of the most glaring examples of saffronization was in page numbers 208 and 209 of the Class 9 Science textbook.

After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "

The dynasties exist in our Bollywood too....we are obsessed with it :laugh:

Lol....
Do you really take BJP "Text"books seriously?? :girl_wacko:

If it's been taught to millions, you BETTER...I mean, read test tube babies above and you'll know what kind of dangers I'm talking about :close_tema:

If it's been taught to millions, you BETTER...I mean, read test tube babies above and you'll know what kind of dangers I'm talking about :close_tema:

I say sue Congress....sue BJP.:angry:

But "Drona the test tube baby" was hilarious....i mean scientifically just the swimmers aren't enough,egg is required too.:lol:

I say sue Congress....sue BJP.:angry:

But "Drona the test tube baby" was hilarious....i mean scientifically just the swimmers aren't enough,egg is required too.:lol:

Well, according to the BJP science textbooks, you just have to hold them swimmers in a little pot and....

Trust me Mother and Son will get "Bharat Ratna " One day.. When Nehru, Rajeev , Indira, Guljari kind of ppl can become "Bharat Ratna" Why not Mother, Son, Sister???

I wouldn't wonder if Jijajee will also become Bharat Ratna one day.. COngress is party of boot-lickers.. Gandhijee was right, The Congress should have been disintegrated..

I don't know about mother and son, but I'm sure BJP text book writers will be getting nobel prize in lietrature some day for the kinds of things they're cooking up.

I guess you missed the great son-in-law...

oi hoi hoi .......... ye tou hamaray walayati munnay Bilawal bhutto zardari sai bhi ziada badnaam hai :D

Aise Chucha admi se toh koi bhi badiya hai
Btw you watched his Meow billi thing

Back
Top Bottom