What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

Sofar none convinced me that India is capable of producing a decent commercial or military plane... And most of their top projects are financed, cofinanced or bought as parts and put together by consultants...

I do not call that Indigenous but Indiagenous. We are blessed by this. What is it would be a normal average...

India compares itself with China... Impossible. It is not near Pakistan either.

unlike your nation we have a steady supply of spare parts from russia or for that matter any other nation from where we source owr defence equipment

yas problems do come but we are capable enof of handling them dont worry too much about us

wo kainde ne "jinke ghar daane unade kamle wee sayane" ;)

Guru... You know you pay heavy price. And we get things for free...

@Munir You made the claim that Pakistan is ahead of India in space technology,didn't you?So what do you mean by that negative rating ?

Sofar none convinced me that India is capable of producing a decent commercial or military plane

Meh..HAL HT 2,HPT 32,Krishak,HJT 16 Kiran,HAL Dhruv...more than enough for our needs.

And most of their top projects are financed, cofinanced or bought as parts and put together by consultants...

Another Joke..?

India compares itself with China... Impossible. It is not near Pakistan either.

Really ? Show me the me the Pakistani equivalent of these..

001143b0c7788361b18ccbe133ddb25f.jpg

Or at least,show me a Pakistani developed ultralight piston engine aircraft-an Indigenous one,not a JV this time..

And again,two thanks for this retarded post...nice joke..

Sadly true, however there are 2 things to note there too......1) not all Jets use Israeli avionics yet

Seriously??

?

Last edited:
@Munir You made the claim that Pakistan is ahead of India in space technology,didn't you?So what do you mean by that negative rating ?

Meh..HAL HT 2,HPT 32,Krishak,HJT 16 Kiran,HAL Dhruv...more than enough for our needs.

Another Joke..?

Really ? Show me the me the Pakistani equivalent of these..

View attachment 116781

Or at least,show me a Pakistani developed ultralight piston engine aircraft-an Indigenous one,not a JV this time..

And again,two thanks for this retarded post...nice joke..

?

When was it designed...? If something from the 60 era you come with means that after that nothing? Nada? Just count how many nations use Mushaq and K8.... O these are non Pakistani? Well, they are brand new, produced in Pakistan and China...

I agree with you, after 60'era India has sunk to even lower level. Druv is ordinary Eurocopter. It is the reason that Eurocopter sells good... And Israel did not like it cause it is so outdated. Crashing like... The others are long gone, outdated and not even liked by your own forced... No LCA in your list? How come?

No comments about space technology ?

When was it designed...? If something from the 60 era you come with means that after that nothing?

And when was Dhruv designed ? Well,it was designed in the 60s,Pakistan can't design a similar aircraft even today!

Just count how many nations use Mushaq and K8.O these are non Pakistani?

Mushak is a SAAB Safari,Super Mushak is a re engined SAAB Safari.K 8 is a JV.No indigenous designs ?

after 60'era India has sunk to even lower level.

shut up,please.

Druv is ordinary Eurocopte

Are you so foolish ? Dhruv was designed by a team of 250 Indian engineers,assisted by 15 MBB engineers & 700 Indian technicians in India.

And Israel did not like it cause it is so outdated. Crashing like.

Another BS.Dhruv is one among the best in its class.

No LCA in your list?

It can also be added as the first serial production model is already flying.

Last edited:
this thing are listing since 2001 ..... when you do then came and talk , till then ... keep the superiority thing to your self consumption.When you call your Trainer K8 ( Pakistan product) , Mushtaq (PAK product ) and JF-17 (PAK product) ,SU30 MKI caries more indian developed parts then what PAK has developed and used in JF-17....
than What is Your Real Pride ???
TEJA LCA
or
SU-30 MKI (Sukhoi)

this thing are listing since 2001 ..... when you do then came and talk , till then ... keep the superiority thing to your self consumption.When you call your Trainer K8 ( Pakistan product) , Mushtaq (PAK product ) and JF-17 (PAK product) ,
SU30 MKI caries more indian developed parts then what PAK has developed and used in JF-17....
never said owner of K8 or Mushaaq

which one is indigenous ...
TEJA LCA???
or
SU-30 MKI (Sukhoi) ???

Why you are feeling proud of junk f.... Only Pakistan did is paint job.. F 16 came after Begging... I don't know why you are proud of them?
Russians are really good businessmen they fooled you many time and you bought junk
If SU-30MKI facing the problem of mid flight engine failure and landing by one engine
then Russian give you a junk AL-31FP engine and HAL did is paint job

never said owner of K8 or Mushaaq

which one is indigenous ...
TEJA LCA???
or
SU-30 MKI (Sukhoi) ???

Why get humiliated by yourself ? A nation can't even make a motorcycle is taking big about Aircraft.

Russians are really good businessmen they fooled you many time and you bought junk
If SU-30MKI facing the problem of mid flight engine failure and landing by one engine
then Russian give you a junk AL-31FP engine and HAL did is paint job
Lol that engine is more powerful than junk f has..

Why get humiliated by yourself ? A nation can't even make a motorcycle is taking big about Aircraft.
your frustration is understood
you are answer less
rest in peace

Lol that engine is more powerful than junk f has..
what a ownership
now i am fully aware of benefit of two engines jets after single engine flight of SU-30 MKI since last two years
salute to Russians businessmen

Last edited:
your frustration is understood
you are answer less
rest in peace

what a ownership
now i am fully aware of benefit of two engines jets after single engine flight of SU-30 MKI since last two years
salute to Russians businessmen
Salute to your FM beggar bowl.. To get f 16

Salute to your FM beggar bowl.. To get f 16
Ajai Shukla | Mumbai
January 21, 2014 Last Updated at 00:32 IST

Russia can't deliver on Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft: IAF
The Indian Air Force alleges Russians reluctant to share critical design information, besides technical and cost issues
Russians demands for more money in $6 billion $6 FGFA deal
Now You send your FM beggar bowl to Russia

Back
Top Bottom