What's new

The US could have destroyed Iran's entire infrastructure without dropping a single bomb

Some members are truly delusional. It will take yanks only few hours of carpet bombing to make mince meet out of Iranian forces without having to use their "strategic weapons".

Iran is already cooperating on nuclear issue and have surrendered it's nuke program. More importantly with Iran on one side and Saudi on other, causing mayhem within Muslim world, why would American disturbe this carefully crafted arrangement?

Complete bullshit talk..sort of like media psyops..we could have done this..we could have done that..Afghanistan and Iraq speak volumes about American failure..let them shut down ISIS infrastructure first..

Some members are truly delusional. It will take yanks only few hours of carpet bombing to make mince meet out of Iranian forces without having to use their "strategic weapons".

Iran is already cooperating on nuclear issue and have surrendered it's nuke program. More importantly with Iran on one side and Saudi on other, causing mayhem within Muslim world, why would American disturbe this carefully crafted arrangement?
True indeed that some members are truly delusional.
The U.S would never carpet bomb Iran. Not only is it a war crime to do so and it would get heavy critique for doing so. But also because both Russia and China would step in and help Iran if Iran requested it. A major general in China for example has even stated that China would not hesitate to protect Iran even if with a third world war, and China just recently signed an agreement with Iran that would expand their trade 600 billion dollars in the next decade. And Russia, well seeing how they had Syria's back...Don't you think they would help the Iranians if the Iranians requested it?
As well as what i mentioned earlier, Iran being something that the U.S hasn't come across since the WW2. A country with it's own missile capabilities, defence industry, and so on and so forth.
And considering that the U.S failed in both Afghanistan and Iraq. I highly doubt that they, as you so ignorantly put it "Would make mincemeat out of the Iranian forces in a couple of hours without having to use their "strategic weapons".
If that were true, they would have done it a long time ago. They realised during the Iran-Iraq war when they helped Saddam using weapons of mass destruction against Iran(whom just had gone through a revolution and had no real military and etc), that even with their help and that type of weaponry, Saddam still failed, and the U.S realised that they are not to take the Iranians lightly. And the more they wait, the more Iran is developing and progressing as a country. And that's why the Neo-cons, Israelis and the Saudis want the U.S to keep sanctions on Iran, not because of a non-existent Nuclear weapons programme, but because they want to Isolate and slow the rate in which Iran is developing. Simple as that.

And i don't really know what source you are using, when you say that Iran has surrendered it's nuclear programme? If you're talking about Nuke as in Nuclear weapons, no such programme has ever existed in Iran.
And in fact, right now there is a fight among nuclear energy companies from Russia, South Korea, China and Spain whom are competing to collaborate with Tehran on it's nuclear energy programme to develop it even futher. In fact, just after the JCPOA was adopted, Iran commenced construction of several more nuclear reactors.

@AmirPatriot Nah, it's over on my part. The guy is actually alright, if everyone just keeps it civilised and discusses everything based on fact and not on Chauvinistic feelings :)

there must be a nuke program to surrender it , in case of Iran there was not such thing to begin it. as Islamic republic founder and Iran first supreme leader strictly prohibited going for such weapons.

The U.S would never carpet bomb Iran. Not only is it a war crime to do so and it would get heavy critique for doing so. But also because both Russia and China would step in and help Iran if Iran requested it. A major general in China for example has even stated that China would not hesitate to protect Iran even if with a third world war, and China just recently signed an agreement with Iran that would expand their trade 600 billion dollars in the next decade. And Russia, well seeing how they had Syria's back...Don't you think they would help the Iranians if the Iranians requested it?
As well as what i mentioned earlier, Iran being something that the U.S hasn't come across since the WW2. A country with it's own missile capabilities, defence industry, and so on and so forth.
And considering that the U.S failed in both Afghanistan and Iraq. I highly doubt that they, as you so ignorantly put it "Would make mincemeat out of the Iranian forces in a couple of hours without having to use their "strategic weapons".
If that were true, they would have done it a long time ago. They realised during the Iran-Iraq war when they helped Saddam using weapons of mass destruction against Iran(whom just had gone through a revolution and had no real military and etc), that even with their help and that type of weaponry, Saddam still failed, and the U.S realised that they are not to take the Iranians lightly. And the more they wait, the more Iran is developing and progressing as a country. And that's why the Neo-cons, Israelis and the Saudis want the U.S to keep sanctions on Iran, not because of a non-existent Nuclear weapons programme, but because they want to Isolate and slow the rate in which Iran is developing. Simple as that.

And i don't really know what source you are using, when you say that Iran has surrendered it's nuclear programme? If you're talking about Nuke as in Nuclear weapons, no such programme has ever existed in Iran.
And in fact, right now there is a fight among nuclear energy companies from Russia, South Korea, China and Spain whom are competing to collaborate with Tehran on it's nuclear energy programme to develop it even futher. In fact, just after the JCPOA was adopted, Iran commenced construction of several more nuclear reactors.

@AmirPatriot Nah, it's over on my part. The guy is actually alright, if everyone just keeps it civilised and discusses everything based on fact and not on Chauvinistic feelings :)

Listen mate, of all people, if you consider yourself a Islamic state, rest assured when push comes to shove, no one, I repeat no one would come to your help. Russian are in Syria because its their own interests they have to protect, NOT because of what you perceive as protection of Iranian interests. Are you bigger then Turkey when it comes to alliances and all? They are part of NATO, and when push comes to shove, they were left on their own after the Russian jet fiasco. You relying on foreign powers for your safety goes to show about your builtin insecurities. Its not me under delusion but I am afraid you are and your kind.

On what account US have failed in Iraq and Afghanistan? The idea was to cause havoc in Muslim lands and they achieved it quite spectacularly. They would not waste a breath to raise hell on Iran the day they calculated that Iran has lost its importance as far a American interests are concerned. At the moment, you are setting pretty well in their designs for the region, which is to cause internal strife among Muslims and let both parties, Shia and Sunnis be at each other throats. For them its the most cost effective way where they can stay in shadows and let Muslims themselves lit fire in their homes.

Of all people , its us the Pakistanis who know the true nature of your Nuclear program as it is us who supplied our older generation P1 and P2 centrifuges to you lot. :) . So please dont tell us that you didnt have a nuclear weapon program. You screwed it, caught with pants down and like good kids signed over the nuclear deal with west. its a meek surrender dude, and no nationalistic bravado can hide the embarrassment. I am actually fearing for Iran as before at least there was some ambiguity about the Iranian capabilities in nuke field, but now, looking at what happened to Libya after being offer similar deal by west, it seems we Muslims simply dont learn from past mistakes.

there must be a nuke program to surrender it , in case of Iran there was not such thing to begin it. as Islamic republic founder and Iran first supreme leader strictly prohibited going for such weapons.

Hahah, and you know what, I am the queen of England!!!

So what those Pakistani build and patient Pakistan-1 (P1) and Pakistan-2 (P2) centrifuges doing in your nuclear sites? Come on dude, we gave you the resources to kick start your nuke program and your screwed it. Of all people, Pakistanis should be the last one you telling this mantra of "as Islamic republic founder and Iran first supreme leader strictly prohibited going for such weapons". ;)

Listen mate, of all people, if you consider yourself a Islamic state, rest assured when push comes to shove, no one, I repeat no one would come to your help. Russian are in Syria because its their own interests they have to protect, NOT because of what you perceive as protection of Iranian interests. Are you bigger then Turkey when it comes to alliances and all? They are part of NATO, and when push comes to shove, they were left on their own after the Russian jet fiasco. You relying on foreign powers for your safety goes to show about your builtin insecurities. Its not me under delusion but I am afraid you are and your kind.

On what account US have failed in Iraq and Afghanistan? The idea was to cause havoc in Muslim lands and they achieved it quite spectacularly. They would not waste a breath to raise hell on Iran the day they calculated that Iran has lost its importance as far a American interests are concerned. At the moment, you are setting pretty well in their designs for the region, which is to cause internal strife among Muslims and let both parties, Shia and Sunnis be at each other throats. For them its the most cost effective way where they can stay in shadows and let Muslims themselves lit fire in their homes.

Of all people , its us the Pakistanis who know the true nature of your Nuclear program as it is us who supplied our older generation P1 and P2 centrifuges to you lot. :) . So please dont tell us that you didnt have a nuclear weapon program. You screwed it, caught with pants down and like good kids signed over the nuclear deal with west. its a meek surrender dude, and no nationalistic bravado can hide the embarrassment. I am actually fearing for Iran as before at least there was some ambiguity about the Iranian capabilities in nuke field, but now, looking at what happened to Libya after being offer similar deal by west, it seems we Muslims simply dont learn from past mistakes.

So what those Pakistani build and patient Pakistan-1 (P1) and Pakistan-2 (P2) centrifuges doing in your nuclear sites? Come on dude, we gave you the resources to kick start your nuke program and your screwed it. Of all people, Pakistanis should be the last one you telling this mantra of "as Islamic republic founder and Iran first supreme leader strictly prohibited going for such weapons". ;)
You knew we have something called Tehran research reactor which use 20% enriched uranium . for that we need centrifuge to enrich yellow UF6 gas .
By the way we received only samples of p1 and received no p2 centrifuge from Pakistan .
So dear queen of england wannabe there's some small different between NUKE program and nuclear program.

You knew we have something called Tehran research reactor which use 20% enriched uranium . for that we need centrifuge to enrich yellow UF6 gas .
By the way we received only samples of p1 and received no p2 centrifuge from Pakistan .
So dear queen of england wannabe there's some small different between NUKE program and nuclear program.

What i am saying to you, that it the PAKISTAN which provided you the resources to kick start your nuke/nuclear program. The semantic is irrelevant, anyone who got tiny bit of common sense would know as to what was the end goal of this nuke or nuclear program as you say. So yea, you can sell this non sense to the rest of the world, but infront of us the Pakistanis, please refrain from spreading your BS. i can assure you, we didnt give OUR stuff to you for some university research project in Iran to understand the basic fundamentals of nuclear/nuke physics. Its another story that you screwed it up.

What i am saying to you, that it the PAKISTAN which provided you the resources to kick start your nuke/nuclear program. The semantic is irrelevant, anyone who got tiny bit of common sense would know as to what was the end goal of this nuke or nuclear program as you say. So yea, you can sell this non sense to the rest of the world, but infront of us the Pakistanis, please refrain from spreading your BS. i can assure you, we didnt give OUR stuff to you for some university research project in Iran to understand the basic fundamentals of nuclear/nuke physics. Its another story that you screwed it up.
A question why nobody doubt about the end of Japan or Argentina nuclear program but when it come to Iran then everybody say its certainly for nukes .
Its funny nobody doubt s. korea nuclear program while they actually enriched uranium to 60% and tried to hide it from IAEA but Iran nuclear program must be a nuke program because its proven that the sample of enriched uranium found in those centrifuge was actually contamination from Pakistan nuclear program.

I hadn't read the other threads where you have written about things like Ummah and Kaffir and what not and ""modern day crusaders".
But yeah, i read some of your posts after reading what you just wrote now and decided that you aren't worth my time.

I hadn't read the other threads where you have written about things like Ummah and Kaffir and what not and ""modern day crusaders".
But yeah, i read some of your posts after reading what you just wrote now and decided that you aren't worth my time.

You are most welcome to not to reply to my post.

A question why nobody doubt about the end of Japan or Argentina nuclear program but when it come to Iran then everybody say its certainly for nukes .
Its funny nobody doubt s. korea nuclear program while they actually enriched uranium to 60% and tried to hide it from IAEA but Iran nuclear program must be a nuke program because its proven that the sample of enriched uranium found in those centrifuge was actually contamination from Pakistan nuclear program.

"Contamination" from Pakistani nuke program? Are you so naive and technologically inept to receive "contaminated" centrifuges from Pakistan and make this an excuse? What Ahmedinijad and all your Mullah party have been showing bravado in past to carry on with enrichment? Come on dude. Except it. It was a meek surrender from Iran and she couldnt coup with the international pressure to carry on its nuke ambitions.

You are most welcome to not to reply to my post.

"Contamination" from Pakistani nuke program? Are you so naive and technologically inept to receive "contaminated" centrifuges from Pakistan and make this an excuse? What Ahmedinijad and all your Mullah party have been showing bravado in past to carry on with enrichment? Come on dude. Except it. It was a meek surrender from Iran and she couldnt coup with the international pressure to carry on its nuke ambitions.
Shows your lack of technical info.
In August 2005, with the assistance of Pakistan[106] a group of US government experts and international scientists concluded that traces of bomb-grade uranium found in Iran came from contaminated Pakistani equipment and were not evidence of a clandestine nuclear weapons program in Iran.[107] In September 2005, IAEA Director General Mohammad ElBaradei reported that "most" highly enriched uranium traces found in Iran by agency inspectors came from imported centrifuge components, validating Iran's claim that the traces were due to contamination. Sources in Vienna and the State Department reportedly stated that, for all practical purposes, the HEU issue has been resolved.[108]
http://articles.latimes.com/2005/may/26/world/fg-pakistan26
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/22/AR2005082201447.html
www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Iran-IAEA-Issues.asp

as I said there was no nuke program to begin with,so no surrender and enrichment is for fuel cells not nukes

And meanwhile Roman emperor "Valerian" kneed before our king ....

The Romans sacked the Persian capital many times,Persia never did it once,not even the Eastern Roman capital city.Nevermind Alexander's campaign....

The Romans sacked the Persian capital many times,Persia never did it once,not even the Eastern Roman capital city.Nevermind Alexander's campaign....
Alexander sacked Greek cities. and roman sacked one of our four capital . the one which incidentally was not even 60km away from border.

What the hell did you just say ?? China going to war against the U.S to protect Iran??lmao. :rofl:. Even Chinese members here will laugh at this. If China never went to war against India for its dearest friend Pakistan in its time of need, why do you think they will do that for a foreign alien country far away from them like Iran?lol stop dreaming dude.

As for your point about Afghanistan and Saddam's Iraq(who had the largest and most powerfulstanding army in the middle East back them). Yet the U S,U.K and Western forces made a mockery of these countries national army in a matter of weeks and they were fully conquered. The aftermath instability/civil sectarian conflict that came after that is due to the wrong policies adopted after the invasion, not military capabilities.
NATO not invading Iran has nothing to do with Iran's superpower military, only a fool will think otherwise. Lol

Iran couldn't even defeat Saddam's Iraq during their long Bloody 8 year war, losing millions of its people with no clear winner. U.S, U.K and some western forces took barely 4 weeks to crush Saddam's 'MIGHTY MILITARY ' and hang him. :cheers: Lol

Back
Top Bottom