What's new

The US could have destroyed Iran's entire infrastructure without dropping a single bomb

that cylinder is considered a propaganda hoax. Cyrus was a slave holder like evry other persisn king as well. Why you think the egyptians praised the greeks as they kicked the persians out of egypt? persians behaved horrible in egypt. Even killed the holy apis bulls. And yes, a gaul or german could get roman citizn rights. The guard of the roman emperor was moszly made up from germans later on.
at our time Egyptian held their identity, language and writing at roman era they lost all of it.
If you believe Herodotus nonsense about Apis cow why not believing Herodotus and xexenephon writing about slavery in iran and yes they could become Roman citizen after surviving Coliseum for 10 to 15 years.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...-treasure-honors-persian-despot-a-566027.html

here. archaeologists say cyrus was a despot. he pushed the middle east into 30 years war. demanded that his slaves kiss his feet. he pushed heavy taxes on evryone. those who did not agree got their noses and ears cut off. he buried people alive. ect
Which country Cyrus attacked that they didn't attacked Iran first ? And cut the nonsense about slavery everywhere he went he honoured all of the ideas of the conquered except one thing and that was slavery.he freed slaves anywhere .

You know there is an old saying which say a heathen thinks every other person is a heathen.
Hope you understand the meaning and I won't have to explain that.

@Rustam you know @MarkusS is a nice guy but he has a small problem . his historical facts mainly come from Tim Burton and movies like 300 and one night with the king.

at our time Egyptian held their identity, language and writing at roman era they lost all of it.
If you believe Herodotus nonsense about Apis cow why not believing Herodotus and xexenephon writing about slavery in iran and yes they could become Roman citizen after surviving Coliseum for 10 to 15 years.

Which country Cyrus attacked that they didn't attacked Iran first ? And cut the nonsense about slavery everywhere he went he honoured all of the ideas of the conquered except one thing and that was slavery.he freed slaves anywhere .

You know there is an old saying which say a heathen thinks every other person is a heathen.
Hope you understand the meaning and I won't have to explain that.

@Rustam you know @MarkusS is a nice guy but he has a small problem . his historical facts mainly come from Tim Burton and movies like 300 and one night with the king.

With all due respect, but persia was rather primitive and my ancestors considered it as degenerated. The style it was ruled was called "oriental". Which was used as an insult back then. It lacked military strength and internal structure.

Its kings were slave holders and tortured hundedthousands of people to death. Wherever oir armies rescued lands from the persians, our men were celebrated as liberators.

Egyptians hated the persians and so did the mesopotamians.

I'm well aware that today iranians have little to be proud for so they cling to that what is long rotten away.

I would feel horrible if i would be ruled by a regime that remembers me each day about the erasion and rape done to ancestors and force me to hail this destruction.

When Persia was an Empire, Rome was a little Hilltop Town.

Persia had over 100 Capitals Cities, Many got Raided, Invaded and Retaken.

Our Iranic/Aryan Region of ELAM/MEDIS/Messipotomia is Considered the CRADLE of Civilization in Human History.

We Wrote the First Bill of Human Rights when your ancestors lived in Caves.

What do you know about Civilization You Denialist? Bible, Torah and HISTORY All Speaks Volumes of our Glory and when we ABOLISHED Slavery in Babylon, Greeks Inherited their Women and Sold them, While Arabs Burred them Alive.

At its Height 1st Persian Empire was still Larger(9000SKM) then Rome(8000SKM) some 500 years later

Persia had more then 5 Empires.. Last one was in the 1700's under King Nader Shah.

Rome? Greece? Nothing after Islamic Empires got them a thousand years ago. You Ceased to Exist.

Sassanian Kings as Shahpur I would regularly Humiliate Arab and Roman Kings,

Romes Lord, Velerian was used as a SLAVE, Crasus and His Son had Gold Poured down their throats, Phillipe the Arab and your Ancestors were made to BOW to our Feet.

Rome? Rome was Much Weaker then Greece, and Greeks were Srrapy of Persia for 300 Years (including Sparta, whom helped Persia Invade Athens and Burn it down)

Rome got Crushed Many Times By Persia, Then Arabs and Finally Killed off by Turks(Ottoman Empire Conqured the Byzentines),

Macedonian Greek, Alexander was Killed off by Parthian Shorts (Parting Shots in English Terms) and had written to his mother a letter even present in the British Musium today that states

"You my mother have brought one alexzander into this world, but in this land every man is equal to an Alexander" - Alexander the Great before his death on his Failed Conquest of Persia,Thats how superior we are to you kind.

After that Greeks were taken as Slaves by Both Persian and Roman Empires.

The Battle of Carrhae was fought in 53 BC, Roman's Crassus Tried to Invade Persia with 60,000 Solders, Got Killed with His son and had MOLTEN GOLD Poured down his throat, All by just 10,000 Persian Solders led by GENERAL SURENA, You Eneded up Losing 25% of Roman Terrotory after that Truce Pack was broken.

3rd Persian Empire would often CAPTURE ROMAN KINGS or GENERALS and Used them as Personal Servents and ONE Such Roman King as a Servents and Footstool for our king,

Among the most notable events of his reign was the decisive defeat of the Romans at the infamous Battle of Edessa, where the Roman army was defeated and captured in its entirety, including the Roman Emperor, Valerian.

Our Contributions are unmatched, Father of Modern Medicine(Ibn Sinna), to the Father of Computing (Al Gorithimi)to Even the pants you ware to the beer you drink to the ice cream kept in the friedge in your house.

Rome on the other hand, a Mediterranean civilization, Fell on its own many more, Went to Conqure Barbarians in Europe (Yes, Treetop Monkeys is how ROman Generals Diaries Describe the English Ilses)...Because you couldnt fight a Real Empire or Army, You Took in the Greeks by Suprise and destroyed their intelectual's.

@MarkusS
Now, I dont know whats wrong with you but there are a few things I want you to get through your head, I hate islamic Immigration as much as you do, I dont like mass migration, but this is Man made mass migration if to uproot both sides of people, its not normal... its may not be from your wars but is it from WARS of the west WHOM you are defending, and for a refugee to seek refuge (not impose his ways but seek shelter while preserving what is his) does not have to do things he finds amoral.

Now..I have a very good Italian friend from the north of Italy, who knows his history, and I have had quite a number of German "GF's" to put it in a mellow tone... if that changes anything as well as a good friend who's still around. So as someone whos with a few of your typical German Backpacking Girls a year & having been with a few Italian ones. Your women speak of your men as weak and pathetic, All thanks to this equality, acceptance and feminist nonsense propaganda, and to your own credit, your women are whores, Who jump every random C*^%^ in every exotic destination, get pumped and dumped and later some Beta male garbage propaganda as your self will go pick them to be their provider for something more after me and ten other guys are done with them. I mean your women cant even name their baby dadies, and you wanted some muslim girls to go swim in the pool? Wasn't it? Get it through your head..See this is your NORM, and We dont want to make this OUR NORM. You dont give up superior culture for a Jewish Zionist imposed one that europeans think is their own. Most dont, your type of Hasbara Free Agents and Tools do, And if you dont watch that mouth of yours making it a mouth piece of NATO, tomorrow Berlin may be repeated by us in all your nations.

The German Feminist and Jewish Zionist PRopaganda and Paid for Anti Islamic Propaganda Spegel...?? My German friend laughs at this site, last time it was promoting some westernized muslim girls sluttery under pretex of freedom more like beta male run whoredom thanks to israel...

As I said... Its too bad, Historians with Disagree, You are in DENIAL

We'll listen to historians, intellectuals with degrees and recorded facts, rather then some scmuck two bit garbage as you in the internet who thinks the moon is made out of cheese.

lol i can avtually feel your helpless anger that rushed through your mind when you typed this. :D

my ancestors stand for power. Yours are forgotten and if they are brought up...they are portraied like giant draq queens.

Did your little fingers shake much when you put all this effort into this text? :D

With all due respect, but persia was rather primitive and my ancestors considered it as degenerated. The style it was ruled was called "oriental". Which was used as an insult back then. It lacked military strength and internal structure.

Its kings were slave holders and tortured hundedthousands of people to death. Wherever oir armies rescued lands from the persians, our men were celebrated as liberators.

I'm well aware that today iranians have little to be proud for so they cling to that what is long rotten away.

I would feel horrible if i would be ruled by a regime that remembers me each day about the erasion and rape done to ancestors and force me to hail this destruction.
with due respect , me and 99% of historian disagree with you .
by the way a question what was that you consider as evidence of your advancement ? the fact that you fed your army with Human meat or what was happening in Colosseum and a lot of other place in your country.
also was it the lack of military strength that Persian soldiers at the time of Parthia and Sassanian defeated you time after time ?was it lack of advanced military that hold your advancement eastward ?

the rest of your post are nothing but lack of knowledge , too much Hollywood movies and mistaking comic books with history textbooks and a little :blah:

lol i can avtually feel your helpless anger that rushed through your mind when you typed this. :D

my ancestors stand for power. Yours are forgotten and if they are brought up...they are portraied like giant draq queens.

Did your little fingers shake much when you put all this effort into this text? :D

Oh shit! Hannibal's at the gate. Make sure to wipe your *** thoroughly, as I know the effect this phrase has on proud powerful romans. But then again you are a wop, so I wouldn't expect much. One more thing, what is a proud powerful roman doing in dirty barbaric german lands?

by the way a question what was that you consider as evidence of your advancement ? the fact that you fed your army with Human meat or what was happening in Colosseum and a lot of other place in your country.
also was it the lack of military strength that Persian soldiers at the time of Parthia and Sassanian defeated you time after time ?was it lack of advanced military that hold your advancement eastward ?

the rest of your post are nothing but lack of knowledge , too much Hollywood movies and mistaking comic books with history textbooks and a little :blah:

I don't think his brain has recovered from carrhae.

You never made it into our lands. Our children could sleep in peace, while our armies burned down your capital.

As for our Capital, there was no equal architecture in Persia. Your buildings were rather small and did not reach the level of rome.

What i consider as evidence for our advancement?

Democracy with an elected senate:

roman-senate.jpg

hygienic standards with public bath:
RomanBathhouse2.jpg

public water system with gigantic Aquaeductus which transported water hundreds of km and allowed evry single house running water:

aquaeductus.jpg

the development of concrete allowed buildings that would be impossible to build for others:

pantheon01.jpg

Just to name a few things.

Also nobody ate human meat.

You talk about the games in the Colosseum? That was entertainment. Maybe doubtful by today standards.

You ask why we were defeated in persian lands? Because it was foolish to try to conquer it. Overstretching supply lines

Oh shit! Hannibal's at the gate. Make sure to wipe your *** thoroughly, as I know the effect this phrase has on proud powerful romans. But then again you are a wop, so I wouldn't expect much. One more thing, what is a proud powerful roman doing in dirty barbaric german lands?

I don't think his brain has recovered from carrhae.

Hannibal? Is dead. As is his homeland Carthagho. We fought 3 wars with them. We defeated them 3 times and in the end destroyed them and erased them from the earth. Hannibal was a genius and i have respect for him. He used a genius trick and almost finished us off but thanks god lost at the end as he was unable to defeat rome.

I´m not in germany. I´m back in Lucca since like 7 months. I did my traineeship there. :)

I suspect you to be an israeli.

I´m kind and i love my heritage and ancestors. I place my ancestors above evrything.

And if you think the words written by an arab (you) in panic and hysteria change than, then you are mistaken.

If you are trolling, then enjoy.

But if you are not actually trolling, then you have quiet a few things wrong about the history of the subject you are talking about. Nowadays, I am listening to this podcast called "Hardcore History" and if you are the sort of guy who listens to podcasts, then listen to his "King of Kings" series,
http://podbay.fm/show/173001861

He has just done two parts now, but each part is something like 4 hours. It's not dry and academic, it's a lot of fun, if you are into history.

But if you are not actually trolling, then you have quiet a few things wrong about the history of the subject you are talking about. Nowadays, I am listening to this podcast called "Hardcore History" and if you are the sort of guy who listens to podcasts, then listen to his "King of Kings" series,

He has just done two parts now, but each part is something like 4 hours. It's not dry and academic, it's a lot of fun, if you are into history.

I´m not trolling. I stand for my ancestors 100%.

Persia actually is one of the not many others i have some respect for. But if some idiot believes he can insult my ancestors than i dont hold back as well.

Thats understandable, isn´t it?

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

I mean this guy is likely still in his teens or twenties, or even worse mentally blocked off and in sheer denial, immature.. even of recorded history.

Hes trying to rewrite History!! Its akin to some weird Turkish Israeli Syndrome....Lol..

They are always right even though all notable FACTS and History points otherwise, because well... of his Religion or his Race or some other Hogwash. His source..is...Spegel, Aljewjeera or Presstv... Hahahaha.. More akin to Pamela Gillar, Anjemchoudry or some ISIS Takfiri Terrorist MEK type or some Feminazi Deranged Lunatic..Who no matter what you show, no logic, no historical evidence you bring will still try to convince himself otherwise and start shouting his garbage Democracy Hu Akbar, or Allahu Akbar, or America Hu Akbar or the usual.. Maybe the immigration of the unwanted is so high its driven him mental or simply he needs blame shifting without seeing source of the issue.. Its just like a ISIS Terrorist...

Ignore the Child Gentlemen..Ignore the Disgrace to Italy and Deuitsland..Most people of these nations (whom we had strong historic and racial ties to) are nothing alike..this is simply a Israeli in guise of a Italian or German..or worse..a brainwashed troll..AKA Intellectually Impaired bigoted terrorist..

Never for a second let go pride of sar zamene iran..against all these zombies..

I´m not trolling. I stand for my ancestors 100%.

Persia actually is one of the not many others i have some respect for. But if some idiot believes he can insult my ancestors than i dont hold back as well.

Thats understandable, isn´t it?

Honestly, I'm not that nationalistic. I find history interesting, but I'm not really that sensitive about it, or care much about ancestor dick measuring.. I have more in common with anyone alive today in any part of the world, than some guys in this part of land 3000 freaking years ago.

Never for a second let go pride of sar zamene iran..against all these zombies..

I'm not that nationalistic. I like my country, but I usually try to have pride for my own accomplishments, not the accomplishments of what some of my ancestors did 3000 years ago, I mean, if they are even my ancestors, who knows if my lineage is unbroken through generations of sperm-providers.

Honestly, I'm not that nationalistic. I find history interesting, but I'm not really that sensitive about it, or care much about ancestor dick measuring.. I have more in common with anyone alive today in any part of the world, than some guys in this part of land 3000 freaking years ago.

I'm not that nationalistic. I like my country, but I usually try to have pride for my own accomplishments, not the accomplishments of what some of my ancestors did 3000 years ago, I mean, if they are even my ancestors, who knows if my lineage is unbroken through generations of sperm-providers.

I also love history. In Italy its a bit difficult because the roman empire overshadows much but my homeregion tuscany has much etruskian things left and its interesting to see and study. :)

Americans folded like whimps infront of Iranians. They lost the battle so all of this talk about cyber war is sour grapes. Stuxnet failed to damage any critical system. As a matter of fact they actually handed a potential cyber weapon to iran on a platter just as their stealth drones.
When you dont understand the games played in the big league you should not comment. This is all topi drama. Why would the US destroy its biggest assett which leads them to extort billions of petro dollars from the clueless arabs. Look at what is going around and see how the great plan is unfurling one layer after another. Let me assure you Iran will never be attacked either by US or by Israel irrespective of all the sabre rattling.
A

This markus suffers from a hard psychosis no wonder he is banned on imf. This guy is anything but not educated, only here to make himself feel better, first time i see a "european" being so uneducated and dumb. Go back to your advanced rom and watch people slaughter themselves for your amusement, maybe you'll also enjoy your advanced culture that brought you this mamamia mafia or your nice pedophiles that insists to have their own boy-like 14 years old girls. Talking about history, do i really need to remind anyone here about Nero? Markus next time you quote a hollywood movie (300) as a source for history facts just delete your account here and leave germany, you damage our image here in germany and in the world you asian italian remix.

Oh shit i just read what he wrote on the third page,
Hahahahahahahah you fool hahhahahaha

Pls do not answer him anymore, he was bullied because he looks like an asian so he is now a hardcore fairtale telling son of rome. Dude , german tribes without any advanced weapons massacred your legioneres in big numbers and you built that wall to keep them in the woods but as always you failed, later even germans took control of your tiny empire and i think that was the best time your empire ever had :)

Ps: Your ancestors were cruel murderer and rapists and even practiced incest actually an average episode of game of thrones..

Last edited:
You never made it into our lands. Our children could sleep in peace, while our armies burned down your capital.
Very hard to advance less than 100km before facing an army and sent back ,honestly we advanced in Syria far more than you advanced in Iran. but yes I knew you never considered people of Syria or Armenia as Roman

As for our Capital, there was no equal architecture in Persia. Your buildings were rather small and did not reach the level of Rome.
the difference in building material , you lived in mountainous area and used stone we used bricks .other wise the building we made with stone and survived the time are as grand as anything you find in Rome.

What i consider as evidence for our advancement?

Democracy with an elected senate:
Go and search about Parthia political system ,you had a senate that only wealthy and old monies could enter. we had a Senate and a Congress that every body could have been entered into.

hygienic standards with public bath:
RomanBathhouse2.jpg

public water system with gigantic Aquaeductus which transported water hundreds of km and allowed evry single house running water:

aquaeductus.jpg
meh , you had public bath which is not that hygienic we had private bath in our home,you talk about aqueduct in Rome we had Aqueduct in Passargad and Persepolis at the time of Achamanechide, a time that rome was some hills and one or two hut.
we build the oldest water distributing system in dezful at the time. that was still operating at the beginning of twentieth century.
https://www.google.com/search?q=سازه+های+آبی+دزفول&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid7MK2yejNAhXMVRoKHQ2mAg0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1162&bih=586

the development of concrete allowed buildings that would be impossible to build for others:

pantheon01.jpg

Just to name a few things.
Cute but 3000bc Egyptian used sort of concrete , 800bc Greeks used something like concrete in their buildings 300bc in Mesopotamia they used concrete and in 470AD roman used a sort of natural concrete they get in Napoli area that was darker than usual dirt and used it in building like Colosseum , Basilica of Constantine and Pantheon

for the information we were the people who teach you how to use lyme and 2000 year ago we built a sort of concrete and used it in the ports marine buildings in lengeh port and bushehr that still you can see the remains of those architecture so no concrete was not unique to you guys.

Also nobody ate human meat.

You talk about the games in the Colosseum? That was entertainment. Maybe doubtful by today standards.
well at the time for entertainment we had polo , we had horse riding we had Archery we had hunting, we had chess and backgammon so honestly even by then standards it was strange sort of entertainment for us.

You ask why we were defeated in Persian lands? Because it was foolish to try to conquer it. Overstretching supply lines
you could not advance 100km

When Persia was an Empire, Rome was a little Hilltop Town.

Persia had over 100 Capitals Cities, Many got Raided, Invaded and Retaken.

Our Iranic/Aryan Region of ELAM/MEDIS/Messipotomia is Considered the CRADLE of Civilization in Human History.

We Wrote the First Bill of Human Rights when your ancestors lived in Caves.

What do you know about Civilization You Denialist? Bible, Torah and HISTORY All Speaks Volumes of our Glory and when we ABOLISHED Slavery in Babylon, Greeks Inherited their Women and Sold them, While Arabs Burred them Alive.

At its Height 1st Persian Empire was still Larger(9000SKM) then Rome(8000SKM) some 500 years later

Persia had more then 5 Empires.. Last one was in the 1700's under King Nader Shah.

Rome? Greece? Nothing after Islamic Empires got them a thousand years ago. You Ceased to Exist.

Sassanian Kings as Shahpur I would regularly Humiliate Arab and Roman Kings,

Romes Lord, Velerian was used as a SLAVE, Crasus and His Son had Gold Poured down their throats, Phillipe the Arab and your Ancestors were made to BOW to our Feet.

Rome? Rome was Much Weaker then Greece, and Greeks were Srrapy of Persia for 300 Years (including Sparta, whom helped Persia Invade Athens and Burn it down)

Rome got Crushed Many Times By Persia, Then Arabs and Finally Killed off by Turks(Ottoman Empire Conqured the Byzentines),

Macedonian Greek, Alexander was Killed off by Parthian Shorts (Parting Shots in English Terms) and had written to his mother a letter even present in the British Musium today that states

"You my mother have brought one alexzander into this world, but in this land every man is equal to an Alexander" - Alexander the Great before his death on his Failed Conquest of Persia,Thats how superior we are to you kind.

After that Greeks were taken as Slaves by Both Persian and Roman Empires.

The Battle of Carrhae was fought in 53 BC, Roman's Crassus Tried to Invade Persia with 60,000 Solders, Got Killed with His son and had MOLTEN GOLD Poured down his throat, All by just 10,000 Persian Solders led by GENERAL SURENA, You Eneded up Losing 25% of Roman Terrotory after that Truce Pack was broken.

3rd Persian Empire would often CAPTURE ROMAN KINGS or GENERALS and Used them as Personal Servents and ONE Such Roman King as a Servents and Footstool for our king,

Among the most notable events of his reign was the decisive defeat of the Romans at the infamous Battle of Edessa, where the Roman army was defeated and captured in its entirety, including the Roman Emperor, Valerian.

Our Contributions are unmatched, Father of Modern Medicine(Ibn Sinna), to the Father of Computing (Al Gorithimi)to Even the pants you ware to the beer you drink to the ice cream kept in the friedge in your house.

Rome on the other hand, a Mediterranean civilization, Fell on its own many more, Went to Conqure Barbarians in Europe (Yes, Treetop Monkeys is how ROman Generals Diaries Describe the English Ilses)...Because you couldnt fight a Real Empire or Army, You Took in the Greeks by Suprise and destroyed their intelectual's.

@MarkusS
Now, I dont know whats wrong with you but there are a few things I want you to get through your head, I hate islamic Immigration as much as you do, I dont like mass migration, but this is Man made mass migration if to uproot both sides of people, its not normal... its may not be from your wars but is it from WARS of the west WHOM you are defending, and for a refugee to seek refuge (not impose his ways but seek shelter while preserving what is his) does not have to do things he finds amoral.

Now..I have a very good Italian friend from the north of Italy, who knows his history, and I have had quite a number of German "GF's" to put it in a mellow tone... if that changes anything as well as a good friend who's still around. So as someone whos with a few of your typical German Backpacking Girls a year & having been with a few Italian ones. Your women speak of your men as weak and pathetic, All thanks to this equality, acceptance and feminist nonsense propaganda, and to your own credit, your women are whores, Who jump every random C*^%^ in every exotic destination, get pumped and dumped and later some Beta male garbage propaganda as your self will go pick them to be their provider for something more after me and ten other guys are done with them. I mean your women cant even name their baby dadies, and you wanted some muslim girls to go swim in the pool? Wasn't it? Get it through your head..See this is your NORM, and We dont want to make this OUR NORM. You dont give up superior culture for a Jewish Zionist imposed one that europeans think is their own. Most dont, your type of Hasbara Free Agents and Tools do, And if you dont watch that mouth of yours making it a mouth piece of NATO, tomorrow Berlin may be repeated by us in all your nations.

The German Feminist and Jewish Zionist PRopaganda and Paid for Anti Islamic Propaganda Spegel...?? My German friend laughs at this site, last time it was promoting some westernized muslim girls sluttery under pretex of freedom more like beta male run whoredom thanks to israel...

As I said... Its too bad, Historians with Disagree, You are in DENIAL

We'll listen to historians, intellectuals with degrees and recorded facts, rather then some scmuck two bit garbage as you in the internet who thinks the moon is made out of cheese.

Oh and as for the original Topic, Thing is If America could had done anything, it would had, back in the 80's they had backing of 40 Arab nations and USSR and UK and backed their puppet dictator Saddam Hussain to invade Iran, Couldn't do Squat. When USA couldn't do anything 40 years ago, what can it do now? Nothing. Usa is in irreversible decline..and noting can save it. Not even the ISIS..

Oh and @MarkusS as for learning from the Barbarians of USA or UK? Nations founded on SLAVERY? Rape? Land Theft, & Genocides? Starter of more Wars and Deaths then number of years its existed? Least we Learn your Slave Master (USA and Western) ways and adapt this garbage of Beta males and whore women. Dont kind yourself you peasant. The USA? An Italian GF of mine was surprised by my knowledge of her country but more so the fact that Amerigo Vaspugi was whom America is named after, ofcourse Italians are seen as low lifes and were compared to Blacks back in the day pre and post WW2 by all White Americans. You are a Disgrace, a Zionist Pawn being just as mislead as the Islamic savage terrorists are. And you play with us, we will do to you what we did to your ancestors, crush, re conqure, and use as slaves or pour molten gold down their throats.

Do not play with the Land of the Aryans, or all of Bavaria will be turned into a giant brothel as did our neighbors of Russia after WW2.

OUUUUUUUUCH!:cheesy: @MarkusS be like -------------Rustom bit me:butcher:

I also love history. In Italy its a bit difficult because the roman empire overshadows much but my homeregion tuscany has much etruskian things left and its interesting to see and study. :)

Dear @MarkusS Iran's history back at least 5000 years ago in Jiroft ... the oldest civilization in the world:

The oldest known backgammon and dice

backgammon.jpg
Dice.gif

A human skull which indicates the practice of Brain Surgery & Eyeball

Brain-surgery.jpg
7.gif

Jiroft the Mobile dull:

9855b2cce71dac54deb54f7987eb3f0f.jpg

Figurines playing the ancestor of the Guitar. Excavated in Susa, Iran. Dated 2000-1500 B.C.E. Kept at the National Museum of Iran.

Elam-tar.jpg

Attachments

• Anime.gif
    Anime.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Jiroft-Eyeball.jpg
    Jiroft-Eyeball.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom