What's new

The US could have destroyed Iran's entire infrastructure without dropping a single bomb

This is exact thing they've been doing for years ... but failed ... Saddam was one of them + terrorists groups ...

And meanwhile Roman emperor "Valerian" kneed before our king ....

View attachment 316480

Your king lost his "kingdom". We romans destroyed your capital Ctesiphon.

I have a question, why is it that my ancestors again and again marched into persia, Destroyed your big cities and took thousands of slaves. And you never managed to come even close to Rome?

Whats the reason for that?

Wrong on many aspect.
First the Greek didn't had more advance weapon.AAnd we defeated them many times.
And Alexander conquest had nothing to do with advancement of technology.all empire have high and low there is no overcoming it.
At the time the king was aware of anything happen to the country from Mediterranean in today turkey to Indus river under one week.
We had architecture as grand as what you see in Greek.if not grander.
From social point of view in your great Greek women were not more than some commodities . our navy commander was a woman . in Spart woman had right equal to slaves . in Iran they had the right to own their own job and land and money.we were a country that even mother of our kings participated in wars .
Your advanced Greeks were nothing but slave traders and slavers. You could find not a single slave in our Iran.
At the time we prayed to a single God but you had a God for anything.we were the herald of fighting mysticism in Greek every spring or wood had a deity or nymph or.....
We never made the conquered people to convert to or religion, what about you guys ?

And can you explain to me why that corrupt system in Greek that killed people like Socorares because he was thinking different any better than our kings? Why you believe a corrupt democracy any better than a kingdom.

Americans have obsessions about Iran only God knows in last 15 years in how many of their movies they attacked Iran to do some assassination or destroy some facilities or ...,.

Persia was based on many ways on slavery. It had no free people. All were slaves of a god king.

I dont denie you had some great art and culture but lacked science. Persia was build on mysticism. While our ancestors depended on science and engineering.

The ersult was, that the persian army was bad equipped. No armor and bad metal swords.

In the end it was our ancestors who won a fair fight. I respect persia for being the first great empire that spanned many people. The transportation system was very good.

Seriously, some members here really believe the U.S is scared of Irans 'mighty' military, that why they don't invade them??:hitwall:
Seriously I can't believe some people even believe this:disagree:.
Iran cant even take on other world powers like France,U.K or Russia, forget about the U.S military who is on totally different level altogether.
People should avoid emotions and be pragmatic. :)

As for this cyber warfare, its nothing new, many powers are also involved in developing cyber warfare capabilities. :bounce:

Iran isn't going to "take on" anyone, we are not aggressors.

But if anyone attacks us, even the US, we will make it very very painful for them. Vietnam 2.0.

They wont attack iran because if they eliminate one party there will be no civil war in middle east .

So they spend billions on this Hollywood weapon only to reveal it to media and make enemy take up even better cyber defense infrastructure and prepare itself, totally seems legit.

On a side note, Iran has also prepared a massive cyber attack plan against U.S infrastructures in case a war happens, and Americans know better how vulnerable they are against a cyber attack.

Forget China: Iran’s Hackers Are America’s Newest Cyber Threat

I have a question, why is it that my ancestors again and again marched into persia, Destroyed your big cities and took thousands of slaves. And you never managed to come even close to Rome?

Persia was based on many ways on slavery. It had no free people. All were slaves of a god king.

I dont denie you had some great art and culture but lacked science. Persia was build on mysticism. While our ancestors depended on science and engineering.

The ersult was, that the persian army was bad equipped. No armor and bad metal swords.

In the end it was our ancestors who won a fair fight. I respect persia for being the first great empire that spanned many people. The transportation system was very good.
From where you took that God King phrase unlike roman and Egyptian we never deitified our kings . and for the information in Persia everyone get paid for the works he did . by the way even Greek writers admitted in building of perspolice if a worker have died in accident all his wages were paid to his family.

Whatever you like ,but hope at least you can show us evidence of that mysticism . again you can go and ask the Greek historian to see that we had jondishapoor university at the time and our navy passed jabal-al-tareq and attempt to go around Africa at the time let not mention here what your great historian Herodotus said about the origin of Nile
Again you talked about bad armored or weapon and well you can't explain if our weapon and armor were bad how we managed to throw Greeks out of our country three times before Alexandre attack.? No Iran army defeated from Alexander due to the infighting inside the court .

And hope you are aware that tesiphon was one of the four capital that incidentally was not even 100km away from border while your Rome well was a continent away.
And if you read history we also many time marched into your territory but didn't took slaves as we had no use for them because our civilization was not based on slavery unlike some countries over the border.

From where you took that God King phrase unlike roman and Egyptian we never deitified our kings . and for the information in Persia everyone get paid for the works he did . by the way even Greek writers admitted in building of perspolice if a worker have died in accident all his wages were paid to his family.

Whatever you like ,but hope at least you can show us evidence of that mysticism . again you can go and ask the Greek historian to see that we had jondishapoor university at the time and our navy passed jabal-al-tareq and attempt to go around Africa at the time let not mention here what your great historian Herodotus said about the origin of Nile
Again you talked about bad armored or weapon and well you can't explain if our weapon and armor were bad how we managed to throw Greeks out of our country three times before Alexandre attack.? No Iran army defeated from Alexander due to the infighting inside the court .

Your troops depended on mass and had no metal shields.

Also greece was only our predecessors. I´m roman. ;)

The fight between our empire and the persian empire was bad for both sides. But for your side it ended worse than for us.

Both got weakened. But we were able to survive and protect us. You were weakened to a state where you got conquered from desert nomads. I see this as tragic.

I believe we should have helped you back then.

Your king Yazdgerd send letters to Rome / Constantinopolis, asking for help. But was ignored.

I see that as mistake. If our empires would have cooperated we could have saved you.

Not true. When persians ruled over an empire, americans ruled over a far more advanced empire. They mayans (americans) were far ahead of the Persians.

If you mean europeans ny "americans" i must disappoint you as well. The persian empire was primitive in its structure. Ruled by a tyrant without good weapons and armor. Thats the reason why it failed in coqnuering europe and was itself crushed by Alexander.
Mayans are not whites.

More than being a empire persia is a civilization. Conquering others does not make a country/civilization great. A concept like where it provides a human unfettered freedom to live his life wherever/however he wants is what makes it better over others.

Mayans are not whites.

More than being a empire persia is a civilization. Conquering others does not make a country/civilization great. A concept like where it provides a human unfettered freedom to live his life wherever/however he wants is what makes it better over others.

He said americans. Mayans are americans.

Persia was an empire and no civilisation. It did not push an idea on its subjects. It wasnt a civilisation like rome with civilian rights and a nation identity.

The fight between our empire and the persian empire was bad for both sides. But for your side it ended worse than for us.

Both got weakened. But we were able to survive and protect us. You were weakened to a state where you got conquered from desert nomads. I see this as tragic.

Your king Yazdgerd send letters to Rome / Constantinopolis, asking for help. But was ignored.

I see that as mistake. If our empires would have cooperated we could have saved you.
I wonder were you get your historical facts . its what happened
Second Wave

In 635 Yazdgerd III sought alliance with Emperor Heraclius of the Eastern Roman Empire. Heraclius married his daughter (or, according to some traditions, his granddaughter) to Yazdegerd III, an old Roman tradition to show alliance. While Heraclius prepared for a major offence in the Levant, Yazdegerd, meanwhile, ordered the concentration of massive armies to pull back pull back the Muslims from Mesopotamia for good. The goal was well-coordinated attacks by both emperors, Heraclius in the Levant and Yazdegerd in Mesopotamia, to annihilate the power of their common enemy, Caliph Umar. While Heraclius launched his offensive in May 636, Yazdegerd was unable to muster his armies in time to provide the Byzantines with Persian support. Umar, allegedly aware of this alliance, capitalized on this failure: not wanting to risk a battle with two great powers simultaneously, he quickly moved to reinforce the Muslim army at Yarmouk to engage and defeat the Byzantines. Meanwhile, Umar ordered Saad to enter into peace negotiations with Yazdegerd III and invite him to Islam to prevent Persian forces from taking the field. Heraclius instructed his general Vahan not to engage in battle with the Muslims before receiving explicit orders; however, fearing more Arab reinforcements, Vahan attacked the Muslim army in the Battle of Yarmouk in August 636. Heraclius's Imperial army was routed.

Persia was an empire and no civilisation. It did not push an idea on its subjects. It wasnt a civilisation like rome with civilian rights and a nation identity.
Now I wonder from where you get your information about social structure of the time you here are telling us a Gaul or German had any right in roman empire.
And its the base of our civilian rights.
Cyrus_Cylinder_front.jpg

I wonder were you get your historical facts . its what happened

Now I wonder from where you get your information about social structure of the time you here are telling us a Gaul or German had any right in roman empire.
And its the base of our civilian rights.
Cyrus_Cylinder_front.jpg

that cylinder is considered a propaganda hoax. Cyrus was a slave holder like evry other persisn king as well. Why you think the egyptians praised the greeks as they kicked the persians out of egypt? persians behaved horrible in egypt. Even killed the holy apis bulls. And yes, a gaul or german could get roman citizn rights. The guard of the roman emperor was moszly made up from germans later on.

sensational report....sure the cyber war caused damage but it wouldnt destroy Iran or its infrastructure that's nonsense. Even if they could I dont think they would. It's not in US interest to create enemies with Iranian people, Iran's a large country the US has already created enough enemies as it is

israel yes but US no....latter would rather see revolutions in Iran to topple the revolutionary guards and the clerics who wield the real power but i dont see that happening anytime soon

When Persia was an Empire, Rome was a little Hilltop Town.

Persia had over 100 Capitals Cities, Many got Raided, Invaded and Retaken.

Our Iranic/Aryan Region of ELAM/MEDIS/Messipotomia is Considered the CRADLE of Civilization in Human History.

We Wrote the First Bill of Human Rights when your ancestors lived in Caves.

What do you know about Civilization You Denialist? Bible, Torah and HISTORY All Speaks Volumes of our Glory and when we ABOLISHED Slavery in Babylon, Greeks Inherited their Women and Sold them, While Arabs Burred them Alive.

At its Height 1st Persian Empire was still Larger(9000SKM) then Rome(8000SKM) some 500 years later

Persia had more then 5 Empires.. Last one was in the 1700's under King Nader Shah.

Rome? Greece? Nothing after Islamic Empires got them a thousand years ago. You Ceased to Exist.

Sassanian Kings as Shahpur I would regularly Humiliate Arab and Roman Kings,

Romes Lord, Velerian was used as a SLAVE, Crasus and His Son had Gold Poured down their throats, Phillipe the Arab and your Ancestors were made to BOW to our Feet.

Rome? Rome was Much Weaker then Greece, and Greeks were Srrapy of Persia for 300 Years (including Sparta, whom helped Persia Invade Athens and Burn it down)

Rome got Crushed Many Times By Persia, Then Arabs and Finally Killed off by Turks(Ottoman Empire Conqured the Byzentines),

Macedonian Greek, Alexander was Killed off by Parthian Shorts (Parting Shots in English Terms) and had written to his mother a letter even present in the British Musium today that states

"You my mother have brought one alexzander into this world, but in this land every man is equal to an Alexander" - Alexander the Great before his death on his Failed Conquest of Persia,Thats how superior we are to you kind.

After that Greeks were taken as Slaves by Both Persian and Roman Empires.

The Battle of Carrhae was fought in 53 BC, Roman's Crassus Tried to Invade Persia with 60,000 Solders, Got Killed with His son and had MOLTEN GOLD Poured down his throat, All by just 10,000 Persian Solders led by GENERAL SURENA, You Eneded up Losing 25% of Roman Terrotory after that Truce Pack was broken.

3rd Persian Empire would often CAPTURE ROMAN KINGS or GENERALS and Used them as Personal Servents and ONE Such Roman King as a Servents and Footstool for our king,

Among the most notable events of his reign was the decisive defeat of the Romans at the infamous Battle of Edessa, where the Roman army was defeated and captured in its entirety, including the Roman Emperor, Valerian.

Our Contributions are unmatched, Father of Modern Medicine(Ibn Sinna), to the Father of Computing (Al Gorithimi)to Even the pants you ware to the beer you drink to the ice cream kept in the friedge in your house.

Rome on the other hand, a Mediterranean civilization, Fell on its own many more, Went to Conqure Barbarians in Europe (Yes, Treetop Monkeys is how ROman Generals Diaries Describe the English Ilses)...Because you couldnt fight a Real Empire or Army, You Took in the Greeks by Suprise and destroyed their intelectual's.

@MarkusS
Now, I dont know whats wrong with you but there are a few things I want you to get through your head, I hate islamic Immigration as much as you do, I dont like mass migration, but this is Man made mass migration if to uproot both sides of people, its not normal... its may not be from your wars but is it from WARS of the west WHOM you are defending, and for a refugee to seek refuge (not impose his ways but seek shelter while preserving what is his) does not have to do things he finds amoral.

Now..I have a very good Italian friend from the north of Italy, who knows his history, and I have had quite a number of German "GF's" to put it in a mellow tone... if that changes anything as well as a good friend who's still around. So as someone whos with a few of your typical German Backpacking Girls a year & having been with a few Italian ones. Your women speak of your men as weak and pathetic, All thanks to this equality, acceptance and feminist nonsense propaganda, and to your own credit, your women are whores, Who jump every random C*^%^ in every exotic destination, get pumped and dumped and later some Beta male garbage propaganda as your self will go pick them to be their provider for something more after me and ten other guys are done with them. I mean your women cant even name their baby dadies, and you wanted some muslim girls to go swim in the pool? Wasn't it? Get it through your head..See this is your NORM, and We dont want to make this OUR NORM. You dont give up superior culture for a Jewish Zionist imposed one that europeans think is their own. Most dont, your type of Hasbara Free Agents and Tools do, And if you dont watch that mouth of yours making it a mouth piece of NATO, tomorrow Berlin may be repeated by us in all your nations.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...-treasure-honors-persian-despot-a-566027.html

here. archaeologists say cyrus was a despot. he pushed the middle east into 30 years war. demanded that his slaves kiss his feet. he pushed heavy taxes on evryone. those who did not agree got their noses and ears cut off. he buried people alive. ect

The German Feminist and Jewish Zionist PRopaganda and Paid for Anti Islamic Propaganda Spegel...?? My German friend laughs at this site, last time it was promoting some westernized muslim girls sluttery under pretex of freedom more like beta male run whoredom thanks to israel...

that cylinder is considered a propaganda hoax. Cyrus was a slave holder like evry other persisn king as well. Why you think the egyptians praised the greeks as they kicked the persians out of egypt? persians behaved horrible in egypt. Even killed the holy apis bulls. And yes, a gaul or german could get roman citizn rights. The guard of the roman emperor was moszly made up from germans later on.

As I said... Its too bad, Historians with Disagree, You are in DENIAL

We'll listen to historians, intellectuals with degrees and recorded facts, rather then some scmuck two bit garbage as you in the internet who thinks the moon is made out of cheese.

Last edited:
Oh and as for the original Topic, Thing is If America could had done anything, it would had, back in the 80's they had backing of 40 Arab nations and USSR and UK and backed their puppet dictator Saddam Hussain to invade Iran, Couldn't do Squat. When USA couldn't do anything 40 years ago, what can it do now? Nothing. Usa is in irreversible decline..and noting can save it. Not even the ISIS..

Oh and @MarkusS as for learning from the Barbarians of USA or UK? Nations founded on SLAVERY? Rape? Land Theft, & Genocides? Starter of more Wars and Deaths then number of years its existed? Least we Learn your Slave Master (USA and Western) ways and adapt this garbage of Beta males and whore women. Dont kind yourself you peasant. The USA? An Italian GF of mine was surprised by my knowledge of her country but more so the fact that Amerigo Vaspugi was whom America is named after, ofcourse Italians are seen as low lifes and were compared to Blacks back in the day pre and post WW2 by all White Americans. You are a Disgrace, a Zionist Pawn being just as mislead as the Islamic savage terrorists are. And you play with us, we will do to you what we did to your ancestors, crush, re conqure, and use as slaves or pour molten gold down their throats.

Do not play with the Land of the Aryans, or all of Bavaria will be turned into a giant brothel as did our neighbors of Russia after WW2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom