What's new

The Ultimate Size Comparison of the Entire Universe-Videos

Let me share with you all, one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time:

Scale of Universe - Interactive Scale of the Universe Tool

It's an interactive map of the scales of the universe, from sub atomic particles to huge star clusters and what not.

The start makes you feel huge, something made up of a huge amount of objects. Near the end, you realise that we are nothing but insignificant little specs of nothing.

Make sure to scroll both ways!

It's an interactive map of the scales of the universe, from sub atomic particles to huge star clusters and what not.

The start makes you feel huge, something made up of a huge amount of objects. Near the end, you realise that we are nothing but insignificant little specs of nothing.

I'm about to go check it out now.

Wow, that was one cool tool :enjoy:

Last edited:

This is my favourite documentary. I wish someone with the right audio skills could edit the kufr commentary that's played over the flawless, unbroken, single shot animation which starts from Earth to the edge of the known universe.

The choreography is superb and I've watched it countless times.

This is my favourite documentary. I wish someone with the right audio skills could edit the kufr commentary that's played over the flawless, unbroken, single shot animation which starts from Earth to the edge of the known universe.

The choreography is superb and I've watched it countless times.
you're life a saver, I was looking to watch something right now to kill time but couldn't find anything nice. Now I know what to watch Thanks to your post :tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom