What's new

The typical Chinese adult is now richer than the typical European adult, a new wealth report finds

Not every american lives in city. Bigger car, more range and can carry more groceries. They are essential. And u admit free education until 18. You expect all American to be college student only? May I know what is cost university in US? Don't tell me is cheap and poor people don't deserve higher education.

Italy is also not truly anti China. They know what EU did to them during covid and who help them when they need help most. And we have another Serbia friend.
Dude, this is not in the 70s when you see those suburban housewives driving a bigass 4x4 and pick up their kids and groceries, a lot of shop offer delivery these days, if not, you have Amazon and Uber delivery, and those shop are not like 100 mile drive from your home.

College in America is around 7000 per semester, more if you are overseas, and then local student get financial aid and loan and scholarship. There are even college offering deferred payment plan now. you can go to college even if you are poor and you cannot afford it.

And finally "Struggling" is always a relative term, I struggle to pay my $5500 a month mortgage now and have to dip into my Family Business earning, even tho my household income is around $115,000 a year. that's because that's my wife salary and I used to earn around $80,000 a year when I was working with the NSW Police, I don't work for them anymore, and we had not changed our lifestyle. We are paying $400 for phones and internet, $100 subscriptions. she is paying around $5000 a month on her clothes, shoes, perfume and what not and $2000 for her car and I have a few licenses and my firearms I need to pay around @10,000 a year to maintain.

Different people have different expense, and you start to "Struggle" when your circumstance change.

Last edited:
Not every american lives in city. Bigger car, more range and can carry more groceries. They are essential.

What logic are you using that says a person with access to public transportation in a Chinese city can carry more groceries in their hands than a car? And yes, I'm sure those who use grocery delivery services will be out of luck if they don't live in a big metro area but even then the absolute tiniest car like the Chevy Spark can easily handle groceries.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is not even stacked yet.

Plus even a tiny car with the most pitiful gas tank can do at least 75 miles. More than enough to go anywhere.

Public college tuition varies widely. Some are $3000/yr while others are much more. I think the US public average is $9000/yr.

It's the private ones that are astronomical. But most colleges in China are public.

Last edited:
Dude, this is not in the 70s when you see those suburban housewives driving a bigass 4x4 and pick up their kids and groceries, a lot of shop offer delivery these days, if not, you have Amazon and Uber delivery, and those shop are not like 100km drive from your home.

College in America is around 7000 per semester, more if you are overseas, and then local student get financial aid and loan and scholarship. There are even college offering deferred payment plan now. you can go to college even if you are poor and you cannot afford it.
Why are you talking about college fee when I am asking about university fee in US? Are you trying to avoid university fee is out of reach for most american or you want to tell me it's luxury and not necessarily?

Typical jhungary tactics in PDF... Am I talking to a block or bot?

Why are you talking about college fee when I am asking about university fee in US? Are you trying to avoid university fee is out of reach for most american or you want to tell me it's luxury and not necessarily?

Typical jhungary tactics in PDF... Am I talking to a block or bot?
You do know American call an University a "College", right??.

I went to college for a 4 years degree, that mean I went to University for a 4 years degree, or Uni if you are in Australia...........

Dude, your ignorant amaze me.......

You do know American call an University a "College", right??.

I went to college for a 4 years degree, that mean I went to University for a 4 years degree, or Uni if you are in Australia...........

Dude, your ignorant amaze me.......
I don't know you really understand US or just pretend....

] A "college" in the US formally denotes a constituent part of a university, but in popular usage, the word "college" is the generic term for any post-secondary undergraduate education.

What logic are you using that says a person with access to public transportation in a Chinese city can carry more groceries in their hands than a car? And yes, I'm sure those who use grocery delivery services will be out of luck if they don't like in a big metro area but even then the absolute tiniest car like the Chevy Spark can easily handle groceries.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is not even stacked yet.

Plus even a tiny car with the most pitiful gas tank can do at least 75 miles. More than enough to go anywhere.

Public college tuition varies widely. Some are $3000 while other are much more. I think the US average is $9000.

It's the private ones that are astronomical. But there are no private colleges in China.

Most Chinese now lives in city. They have plenty of convenient supermart nearby. They don't need to buy a ton of groceries for a month like the american. Once again. You are comparing apple to orange. Chinese buys a bit and abit for their groceries. I am Chinese living in cities and I know that. Don't need u to teach me what Chinese is doing. American infrastructure is poor compare to China. I have a flippino friend migrate to US. He told me buying groceries is a pain in the axx. As supermart are far away from most US home outside cities.

2014-chevrolet-spark-catskill-mountains-apr-2014_100466676_h.jpg

How about a whole family want to go Walmart and buy lots of groceries? I think you are just avoid the essential of american. Plus most american are plus size. You want them to cram inside spark for a road trip to visit their parents in another state of 3-4 hours driving? Are you kidding me?

Spark is good for city life but most american lives outside of cities. Somebody try to derive the american of their essential. Poor american, their standard of living are going down hill. Now somebody suggest Spark is the bench mark for ordinary american to works toward too.... No wonder Biden is cursed by most american. :enjoy:

Last edited:

] A "college" in the US formally denotes a constituent part of a university, but in popular usage, the word "college" is the generic term for any post-secondary undergraduate education.

Oh my god, are you for real??

Do you read the part of your own Wikipedia reference of College in US?

A "college" in the US formally denotes a constituent part of a university, but in popular usage, the word "college" is the generic term for any post-secondary undergraduate education

Do tell me what is "Undergraduate" education then?

Or are you stupid enough to think an Undergrad course in University in US is somehow more expensive than an undergraduate in college??

lol @Hamartia Antidote @gambit look at this dude.......

I never thought European can be so poor.

I thought at least European in general is several times higher than Chinese, at least 2-5x.

But seeing how cheap the price is in China, I think in general Chinese life is more comfortable than European.
80 pct of this “wealth” lies in private property. Anonymous apartments. A very risky bet.
Once the bubble is burst you are a big trouble.

The Qanon retards of trump are bitcoiners and cheering for the death of the neo-liberal pro-China* EU. And the policy of China and the Trumper/Putinite Chinese is to cheer with the Qanon Trumpers.

Financial Times: From bitcoin to QAnon: bits to qbits​

* EU is no longer pro-China, we would have to be retards to be pro-China anymore.

Instead of China doing a massive build-up to prevent a war with Trump (or another PNACer) in 2025, China does the idiot thing in supporting Trump and Putin. Most Westerners "bought" China 4 years to build-up and China is spending that time to take out the Liberals and leftists in the West with Putin, for the Trump agenda. Iran is equally stupid actually sending aid to the Russians.

‘Key to white survival’: how Putin has morphed into a far-right savior​

The Russian president’s ‘strong man’ image and disdain for liberals has turned him into a hero for white nationalists

Putin is a Trumper, trying to eliminate the green enivormentalists peaceniks, the leftist peaceniks, and the other common sense Europeans and replace them with warmongering Trumpers.

Trump/Putin want to impoverish the Europeans by weakening the EU. And China is supportive of this PNAC Putin goal.

The cia wins with Putin.

The world pays more attention to strength and demand.

Even though Britain and China are at the bottom of diplomatic relations, Britain must provide special vehicles for Chinese delegates attending the Queen's funeral.

Only US President Biden can enjoy diplomatic etiquette of the same level.

And the prime ministers of France and Germany can only go by bus.

IMG_20220925_140500.jpg
IMG_20220925_140454.jpg
IMG_20220925_140516.jpg

How about a whole family want to go Walmart and buy lots of groceries?

What if a family in China wants to go to Walmart. Are they going to somehow drag that same amount of stuff back on a bus or subway train?

View attachment 882205

View attachment 882206

US: Out of a population of 329Million people 24Million (7.4%) are millionaires.

Some notes
CountryWealth
UK$140,299
US$93,271
China$26,752
Russia$6,379
Indonesia$4,835
India$3,295

How accurate is this data regarding UK vs. US? Perhaps the easy lending in the last few decades caused a lot of people to have a lot of debit, which is why our total wealth in the US is a lot lower then the Brits?

Also, surprising difference between the Germans and the French.

What if a family in China wants to go to Walmart. Are they going to somehow drag that same amount of stuff back on a bus or subway train?
See my edited post earlier. You know zero about Chinese in China. :enjoy:

Most Chinese now lives in city. They have plenty of convenient supermart nearby. They don't need to buy a ton of groceries for a month like the american. Once again. You are comparing apple to orange. Chinese buys a bit and abit for their groceries. I am Chinese living in cities and I know that. Don't need u to teach me what Chinese is doing. American infrastructure is poor compare to China. I have a flippino friend migrate to US. He told me buying groceries is a pain in the axx. As supermart are far away from most US home outside cities.

View attachment 882371
How about a whole family want to go Walmart and buy lots of groceries? I think you are just avoid the essential of american. Plus most american are plus size. You want them to cram inside spark for a road trip to visit their parents in another state of 3-4 hours driving? Are you kidding me?

Spark is good for city life but most american lives outside of cities. Somebody try to derive the american of their essential. Poor american, their standard of living are going down hill. Now somebody suggest Spark is the bench mark for ordinary american to works toward too.... No wonder Biden is cursed by most american. :enjoy:
If a Chinese lives outside a cities, their standard of living cost are very low. Getting a big car is not a problem even for poor. Beijingwalker has shown tibetan herds man owning big jeep. They may looks expensive but anything outside cities are dirt cheap in China. The jeep is essential for them for their livelihood as Infrastructure are far and limited in countryside.

Last edited:
Thats just one country friendly to china, but EU as a whole isnt at all.
In fact, the most resolute anti China countries in Europe are Lithuania and Estonia, and the countries that are seriously anti China are Britain, Sweden, France, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic. Other countries have room for cooperation.

Oh my god, are you for real??

Do you read the part of your own Wikipedia reference of College in US?

Do tell me what is "Undergraduate" education then?

Or are you stupid enough to think an Undergrad course in University in US is somehow more expensive than an undergraduate in college??

lol @Hamartia Antidote @gambit look at this dude.......
Undergraduate means zero degree... Are you telling me a trainee for diving course are qualify to go diving himself alone?

See my edited post earlier. You know zero about Chinese in China. :enjoy:

It seems you know zero about the US. Every town has a grocery store nearby. The only reason we shop weekly is because we simply can...and it's not because grocery stores are far away or inconvenient.

Remember the US invented refrigeration/refrigerators and it is not as heavily leveraged in most of the world's homes as much as it is in US homes. It reached 85% saturation of US households in the 1940's. So you have generations of people who are used to sticking food in the refrigerator to keep it from going bad quickly. Over the years refrigerator sizes have become immense.

Most people buy a weeks worth of food on weekends simply because it will last at least a week in the refrigerator. So no need to shop every day. That's the main reason.

Here is a UK interior designer talking about "American style" refrigerators.

When One Fridge Is Not Enough​

"Around 35 million U.S. households have two refrigerators, and the Vincents are among the six million households that report owning more than two refrigerators,"

I personally own 4 refrigerator or freezer units:

1 large french door refrigerator/freezer in my kitchen (very similar to the one in the above video)
1 large refrigerator/freezer in my basement
1 large standup freezer in my basement
1 large chest freezer in my basement.

Remember US homes are large so we have plenty of space to keep food and coupled with multiple refrigerators there is no reason to shop daily.

Last edited:
Generally, there are large supermarkets within 1km of urban households in China. So we usually choose to go shopping on the way home or when strolling.

If we buy too much, we will also choose to drive.

Back
Top Bottom