What's new

The Chinese Century Is Already Over

Nope. They are mere claims.
China did mobilized 42,000 medical workers to Wuhan after locking down an entire city of 11million.
Then went on to build 4 hospitals in a week.
They then mobilized all their comrades overseas to purchase all PPE and shipped them to China.
Think of the logistic requirements of doing that.

China did mobilized 42,000 medical workers to Wuhan after locking down an entire city of 11million.
Then went on to build 4 hospitals in a week.
They then mobilized all their comrades overseas to purchase all PPE and shipped them to China.
Think of the logistic requirements of doing that.

Those are indeed good accomplishments to deal with a serious medical emergency, no doubt.

Americans' nightmare : Chinese men sleeping with Chinese women

Americans' disaster : a Chinese child is born
Not likely to happen.

A viral video of a devastated 28-year-old woman in China describing the pain of never having a boyfriend has started a debate on mainland social media about the pressures young people face in modern-day China.​
“I have never held a man’s hand,” she said in the video.​

This woman is 28 yrs old. In the US, she would be still be in the desirable demographic, but in China, she is cruelly rejected by a culture that is male centric even when there are more men than women, but this woman is considered too old. The problem for us is that we do not know if her pain is external as in coming from her parents or from internal loneliness. We are, after all, social creatures.

Not likely to happen.

A viral video of a devastated 28-year-old woman in China describing the pain of never having a boyfriend has started a debate on mainland social media about the pressures young people face in modern-day China.​
“I have never held a man’s hand,” she said in the video.​

This woman is 28 yrs old. In the US, she would be still be in the desirable demographic, but in China, she is cruelly rejected by a culture that is male centric even when there are more men than women, but this woman is considered too old. The problem for us is that we do not know if her pain is external as in coming from her parents or from internal loneliness. We are, after all, social creatures.
What do you know about Chinese culture ? Go back to Vietnam to tend your rice paddy fields is more appropriate.

ASEAN is the core partner in China's economic strategy, and the Mekong River Basin is the region that China attaches the most importance to.

I am Chinese, and I can certainly feel how much our government values several countries in the Mekong River Basin. Our media often pays attention to the economic information of the Mekong River countries.
ASEAN is more important for VN, not for CN. If I was chinese I would focus on Russia, the new colony.

Same old PDF runts.
My country is good, your country is bad.
Many Chinese work with me, and I asked them about issues in China. And there is a reason why so many Chinese left their country.
On the other hand, members from USA should pay attention on the issue of homelessness. Yes population is increasing, but where will they live? Roads? You should know it that India is not here to solve your issues, they are infact one of the issues that USA will face sooner.

Better stop calling each other names and China and USA should collaborate on issues, rather than fight.

Same old PDF runts.
My country is good, your country is bad.
Many Chinese work with me, and I asked them about issues in China. And there is a reason why so many Chinese left their country.
On the other hand, members from USA should pay attention on the issue of homelessness. Yes population is increasing, but where will they live? Roads? You should know it that India is not here to solve your issues, they are infact one of the issues that USA will face sooner.

Better stop calling each other names and China and USA should collaborate on issues, rather than fight.
So what is the most compelling reason why many Chinese left China? Maybe you 'forgot' to inform the readers?

But since many Chinese do come to the US, it seems the homelessness problem in the US is irrelevant to them. The homelessness problem is confined to some major cities governed by a particular political party.

Unhealthy competition, work-life balance issues, restrictions.
Many are arriving as well

ASEAN is more important for VN, not for CN. If I was chinese I would focus on Russia, the new colony.
Who the fk you to tell Chinese what is important for China, you are Viet paranoid of China, of course, you dont want to see close relation between China and ASEAN, but, you wont get your wish. ASEAN is China's neighbour and the largest trade partner, if you Viets dont like the close relation between China and ASEAN, your Vietnam can opted out ASEAN instead much easier and form alliance with your daddys US and Japan. Both Russia and ASEAN are very important indeed crucial for China, ASEAN is not Vietnam's turf off limit to China, get that right.

Last edited:
Many are arriving as well

I have friends working in far eastern market, including China. And on ground, situation is getting bad to worse, when it comes to work- life balance. Specially Korea is a hell to live in, when you look like an Indian. Extreme racists, and mindless zombies.

Who the fk you to tell Chinese what is important for China, you are Viet paranoid of China, of course, you dont want to see close relation between China and ASEAN, but, you wont get your wish. ASEAN is China's neighbour and the largest trade partner, if you Viets dont like the close relation between China and ASEAN, your Vietnam can opted out ASEAN instead much easier and form alliance with your daddys US and Japan. Both Russia and ASEAN are very important indeed crucial for China, ASEAN is not Vietnam's turf off limit to China, get that right.
we opting out of ASEAN? You mad bro? No way.

Back
Top Bottom