What's new

The Chinese Century Is Already Over

When you have one child policy for 4 decades every two people are replaced by one person. Of course increasing life spans (60 years to 80 years) have masked the decline. The demographic decline is yet to come and will be pronounced. We are still looking at 1.2 billion people. With robotics and automation China could still be largest and most powerful economy on the planet. I expect 25% of the Chinese population to be old & retired. We are looking at 600-700 million workforce.

Looking at the advancement of technology, it will be challenging to find jobs for 600-700 million people.

China will play second fiddle to the US until the Sun blows out.
LOL, till your sun blows out, and your sun can blow out everyday. How long has US been around and how long China has been around?

When you have one child policy for 4 decades every two people are replaced by one person.
One child policy had only been strictly implemented in the cities, not rural regions, most famillies in the rural regions have more children, and during the most part of the last 40 years, most Chinese population lived in rural regions.

China will retain its status as a major great power, but will always play second fiddle to the US. It will never have the total comprehensive power or influence the US possesses.
Keep dreaming, good for you people. The sun will never set on the American empire just as the British said the sun would never set on British empire.

Last edited:
China will retain its status as a major great power, but will always play second fiddle to the US. It will never have the total comprehensive power or influence the US possesses.

Never = a very long span of time.

Nobody ever managed to make predictions about such a long time period. You are an idiot.

To be quite honest, the Communist Party taking over is what catalyzed China's return as a pre-eminent power because it was the sole organization with the capability of mobilizing the massive population of China to achieve social revolution and industrialization. To just skip over that is to not even understand what modern China is. It's literally the largest, most unified, most mobilized society on earth that now has immense amounts of wealth, advanced infrastructure and among the most advanced technology (in most areas) in the world. China isn't going away. Anybody who thinks it's going to "collapse" is basically living in lalaland because reality is becoming too hard to bear.

Wait for 2-3 generations of prosperity and see what it does to your society. unity and mobilization is great only if you know what to do.

I thought the same like you, China would remain as second dog but thing has changed since Russia invasion of Ukraine.

China now has colonies in Russia, Africa. that changes the picture dramatically.

The world will be bipolar. the US and allies on one corner. Chinese and her colonies on the other corner.

Vietnam will reestablish Indochina we will remain neutral.

I thought the same like you, China would remain as second dog but thing has changed since Russia invasion of Ukraine.

China now has colonies in Russia, Africa. that changes the picture dramatically.

The world will be bipolar. the US and allies on one corner. Chinese and her colonies on the other corner.

You ain't establishing shit except be China's Mexico.

Wait for 2-3 generations of prosperity and see what it does to your society. unity and mobilization is great only if you know what to do.
Let me get this right, you’re seriously threatening people with 2-3 generations of prosperity? Lmao

Of course China as a civilization has been there for thousands of years. But the communists have taken over only since 1949. There is a big difference between the two, and it is a mistake to confuse the two. Their time in power may be short, relatively speaking. After all, China is not immune from changes too.
you have a problem with communism taking over other country but no problem with jews taking over yours huh?

Still dream of hegemony in SEA, this time dont make a fool of yourselves again, get spanked.
Lol, you are such a brainwashed American mouthpiece, Only your daddy US has allies or colonies more fitting, China only has friends not colonies in the world.

Last edited:

This F-22 guy reminds me of:

2d2febb8-89ba-445b-a2c1-0dfa376b19a3-AP21089769020816.jpg

Hey, you forgot to add your daily Pakistan hate to this topic... Just a gentle reminder.

Let me get this right, you’re seriously threatening people with 2-3 generations of prosperity? Lmao
I am not threatening. To say people do not change after 2-3 generations of affluence is arrogance

you have a problem with communism taking over other country but no problem with jews taking over yours huh?
I must have missed the part of Jews taking over the country

I am not threatening. To say people do not change after 2-3 generations of affluence is arrogance

I must have missed the part of Jews taking over the country

A desi pajeet nathanbob. Don't take this pajeet seriously folks.

Back
Top Bottom