What's new

The Chinese Century Is Already Over

I thought the same like you, China would remain as second dog but thing has changed since Russia invasion of Ukraine.

China now has colonies in Russia, Africa. that changes the picture dramatically.

The world will be bipolar. the US and allies on one corner. Chinese and her colonies on the other corner.

Vietnam will reestablish Indochina we will remain neutral.
Yes please Vietnam should invade Laos or Cambodia the way Putin did Ukraine :laugh:

I must have missed the part of Jews taking over the country
George Bush Jr era

I thought the same like you, China would remain as second dog but thing has changed since Russia invasion of Ukraine.

China now has colonies in Russia, Africa. that changes the picture dramatically.

The world will be bipolar. the US and allies on one corner. Chinese and her colonies on the other corner.

Vietnam will reestablish Indochina we will remain neutral.
lol Why vietnam so obsessed with indochina? Lao and cambodia people don't like you. They have different culture, government system and language.
They dont want to have any bussiness with you at all...Beside, China will give you a taste of Operation Jungle Storm if you dare to invide them. :omghaha:

So, according to OP, rejuvenation of Chinese population is equal to waging war on Americans and their interests?

Comparing Russian operation in Ukraine to Chinese internal policies shows the level of ignorance in this article and also in Americans' minds.

Americans thought the COVID-19 will be a bless to them but it turned out to be a backfiring weapon as a virus. It failed to decrease Chinese population significantly and unlike American predictions, it wasn't limited to Chinese gene hence backfired.

Hope the Chinese understands what kind of a savage they are facing with. Someone that recognizes your population as a threat.

To be honest, the govt structure of the USA is simply not capable of governing a country with a population of 800 million. If immigration continues to increase, the USA will accelerate recession and fall into chaos.

The Chinese govt can rule 1.4 billion people because China is a single ethnic country, with the interests of the vast majority of its citizens converging. Moreover, Chinese culture values unity, abides by discipline and the law.

If the USA has too many people, it will only be a strengthened version of India.

The rulers of the USA are not foolish, they know this truth, which is why they control the number of immigrants.
well said. this is correct, INDIA's goverence problems are due to 20-30 ethnic groups and 4 major religions with significant population.

lol Why vietnam so obsessed with indochina? Lao and cambodia people don't like you. They have different culture, government system and language.
They dont want to have any bussiness with you at all...Beside, China will give you a taste of Operation Jungle Storm if you dare to invide them. :omghaha:
We would not survive against Chinese strangulation if not increasing in size and population.

We would not survive against Chinese strangulation if not increasing in size and population.
Or you can choose to perish if you are not content with your God given role, your Vietnam probably will get dismembered into North, Central and South three states if you try to invade Thailand, Cambodia and Laos next time.

Last edited:
Forget about Indochina.

If you invade Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand again, you will have a tragic ending. This time China will no longer be limited to border wars, but will completely destroy your regime in the name of the United Nations.

you have a problem with communism taking over other country but no problem with jews taking over yours huh?

Where did I say anything regarding me having a problem with the communist takeover of mainland China? I am merely observing that the communist rule is no more than the proverbial pimple on the glorious posterior of China's long history, that is all.

China's basic problem will remain. The communists want to retain absolute authoritarian control and no people can be creative to their full potential under such rule as human history shows us clearly. Or China can lead the world, but only with the freedom that comes with getting rid of their communist overlords.

Neither situation can be bad for USA in the long run. Please note that I am not preferring one over the other outcome. I am merely noting USA's benefit with either one of them, whatever happens. It is up to the Chinese people entirely.

Last edited:
Forget about Indochina.

If you invade Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand again, you will have a tragic ending. This time China will no longer be limited to border wars, but will completely destroy your regime in the name of the United Nations.
Relax my friend, no reason to threaten with tragic ending. That sounds dramatic.
We will not do anything what can upset China.
Unless you want it too.
Time has changed. Nobody wants to invade anyone. Vietnam wanting to create some military balance with China is not new I can count multiple attempts since the Qin.

Relax my friend, no reason to threaten with tragic ending. That sounds dramatic.
We will not do anything what can upset China.
Unless you want it too.
Time has changed. Nobody wants to invade anyone. Vietnam wanting to create some military balance with China is not new I can count multiple attempts since the Qin.
Chinese people only want to develop their economy and make their people more prosperous. We are not interested in using force against Vietnam, and we do not mind Vietnam's balanced policy.

However, the Mekong River Basin is the most important strategic direction for China's economy, and it is a labor-intensive industrial transfer area set by China.

If Vietnam wants to play with fire in this place, China will definitely not sit idly by. This region must maintain stability and peace, and it is best for Vietnamese to restrain their ambitions.

Chinese people only want to develop their economy and make their people more prosperous. We are not interested in using force against Vietnam, and we do not mind Vietnam's balanced policy.

However, the Mekong River Basin is the most important strategic direction for China's economy, and it is a labor-intensive industrial transfer area set by China.

If Vietnam wants to play with fire in this place, China will definitely not sit idly by. This region must maintain stability and peace, and it is best for Vietnamese to restrain their ambitions.
The Mekong basin is China’s most important?
Seriously?
You make out of nothing a drama.

Americans' nightmare : Chinese men sleeping with Chinese women

Americans' disaster : a Chinese child is born

The Mekong basin is China’s most important?
Seriously?
You make out of nothing a drama.
ASEAN is the core partner in China's economic strategy, and the Mekong River Basin is the region that China attaches the most importance to.

I am Chinese, and I can certainly feel how much our government values several countries in the Mekong River Basin. Our media often pays attention to the economic information of the Mekong River countries.

Back
Top Bottom