What's new

The Truth about Dr Abdus Salam & a background on Pakistan's Nuclear Bomb

Abdus Salaam is a national hero who has given much to Pakistan. His achievements and struggles for Pakistan have been glossed over and often ignored. It is unfortunate that a population of over 160 million cannot accept a population of less than 1 million. We must protect the Ahmedis who have struggled for Pakistan. Zafarullah Khan was called a son by Jinnah and was the first foreign minister of Pakistan just as Abdus Salam was a hero. We have to get out of our cave mentality and start building Pakistani nationalism.

When asked to declare Zafarullah Khan a non muslim Jinnah replied that if someone is saying he is a muslim then how can I declare him kaffir?
Words!!!

Is it me or whenever you mention someone's contribution and that someone turns out to be an Ahmadi Muslim, forget the bloody contribution look at him. He is a Frigging Qadiani dude. Do you know how bad these Qadianis are ! OMG i hate these Qadianis. They are working against Pakistan. Bloody hell man.:argh::argh::blah::blah:

The physics of flying planes into buildings.
that will be
Is it me or whenever you mention someone's contribution and that someone turns out to be an Ahmadi Muslim, forget the bloody contribution look at him. He is a Frigging Qadiani dude. Do you know how bad these Qadianis are ! OMG i hate these Qadianis. They are working against Pakistan. Bloody hell man.:argh::argh::blah::blah:
Who gives a shit pal. He is a human being and far better one than you or I. What is wrong with you all? If it is not one sect, then it is another etc. Moslems are truly cannibals going after one another. No wonder why you are in the present state of affairs.

Zafarullah Khan was called a son by Jinnah and was the first foreign minister of Pakista

Zafarullah Khan refused to take part in Namaz-e-Janaza (funeral prayers) of Quaid-e-Azam and sat with non-Muslims.

someone's faith is of no business of you to make fun of.
your posts are a disgrace.

I have same faith as Munir Khan and Qadeer Khan I don't sing their praises. While a members of certain community compares fellow member scientist as equal to Albert Einstein ! Whos else in the world is claiming that besides that community ?

Is it me or whenever you mention someone's contribution and that someone turns out to be an Qadiani dude.

Nobody is contesting his achievements, What I said was that he left Pakistan after Blasphemy law and chooses Qadianism over Islam and Pakistan. Also comparing his achievements equal to that of Albert Einstein is also exaggeration repeated by Qadianis only.

Last edited:
While a members of certain community compares fellow member scientist as equal to Albert Einstein ! Whos else in the world is claiming that besides that community ?

once again I urge you to distance yourself from absolutely irrelevant and religious bullying posts.
if you dont sing praise to Munir Khan or Qadeer Khan then its your choice but dont force that on other people
is that community not hounded and persecuted enough by us Muslims? if they want to praise our only Nobel prize winner in Science (which might be the only one)

Last edited:
Abdul qadeer khan is a fraud, He endorsed the Water car joke.
He was a metallurgist and not a nuclear physicist

Kindly cut the crap! He never endorsed but said sometimes an ordinary man comes up with ideas which can work.

Qadeer Khan did provide critical centrifuge technology to manufacture enriched uranium to Pakistan. Since Qadeer Khan did not belong to certain religion so nobody defended him . Qadeer Khan could have also have been equated with Albert Einstein but wrong community.

once gain I urge you to distance yourself from absolutely irrelevant and religious bullying posts.
if you dont sing praise to Munir Khan or Qadeer Khan then its your choice but dont force that on other people
is that community not hounded and persecuted enough by us Muslims? if they want to praise to our only Nobel prize winner (which might be the only one)
Would you mind extending the same advice to others?

someone's faith is of no business of you to make fun of.
your posts are a disgrace.
And the very 1st post of this thread is not where OP has tried to spin things following religious association of certain individual?

Irfan: Why is that I always find you standing with those who love to mock and ridicule Pakistan? Why you never like to side with those who try to defend Pakistan? You (and Jungibaaz my friend) so passionately delete my counter-posts and reverse my ratings because you think I am getting personal with a rabid anti-Pakistan individual but do you ever see any, I mean any pun, disgrace, and ridicule in his posts for Pakistan? or do you never see it? Is honor of an individual greater or more sacred than the honor of your motherland? I don't know for perhaps you know better.

BTW, your -ve rating to post#83 was totally uncalled for. Indeed, Salam's work was/is not even close to pivotal findings of Einstein (2nd only to Newton), no matter from which angle you look at it and never ever has it been taken as such by the scientific community. That post was a reactionary post, and many before that were derogatory enough towards Dr. Qadeer (Abdul Qdaeer is a fraud... really?) but you did not find them on merit to be given a negative rating.

Last edited:
And the very 1st post of this thread is not where OP has tried to spin things following religious association of certain individual?

Irfan: Why is that I always find you standing with those who love to mock and ridicule Pakistan? Why you never like to side with those who try to defend Pakistan?.
perhaps you missed my posts on tirah valley
I am up for defending Pakistan but I will like to hear what someone has to say, gagging someone doesnt help. review your rating before commenting on mine I am very strict in my criteria.
lets take it offline in private conversation if there is any issue with my conduct

regards

Pakistan has TWO Nobel winners thus far, Sir. Two.
please educate me
I only know one as Abdus salam for his work on strong and weak nuclear forces

Back
Top Bottom