What's new

The Truth about Dr Abdus Salam & a background on Pakistan's Nuclear Bomb

If you had care to read DG Counter Intelligence ISI book Profiles of Intelligence, You will find your proof there. Pakistani Intelligence tolerated Munir Ahmed Khan presence because he was a triple agent. Passing info to Abdus Salam and to Americans. If that doesn't satisfy you, then Lt.Gen who was in charge of Pakistan nuclear security reported all the activities to Zia ul haq and DG ISI Akhtar Abdur Rehman. But for reasons known to them, he kept working !

Ah yes, the typical qadiani foreign agent card. Dr Abdus Salam wasn't even in the country during Zia ul Haq's time. And Munir Ahmed Khan is also a foreign agent now? Who's left? Oh yes our very pious Dr AQ Khan who sold himself to foreign governments such as North Korea.

Abdus Salam was a turncoat to abandoned Islam and Pakistan for his Qadiani cult and moved to London to stay with his master.
What bullshit do you smoke pal.

Dr Abdus Salam is recognised for his work in the physics world and his efforts to make sure your country's upcoming generation were given research access to various institutions. His contributions are part of the quest for God's particle.

I regret that your country turns back on a son like him and treats him with disrespect. Who cares what anyones beliefs are, if I had to go back in time and study, i would have been a student under him 100x. My uncle knew him and till today in his late years gives praises for Dr Salam.

I seek knowledge and knowledge knows no colour, religion, bias, ethnicity. Only fools create such borders.

Thats the problem with you - you have thte title of moslem yet under that umbrella you choose to discriminate, hate and persecute those who may be different. We are all god's children. Until that sits through the embicile nonsense spewed by your religious lunatics supported by the politicians, the dark ages are going to continue.

Its because the Qadiani mafia keeps exaggerating his contributions.

LoL, for any other people reading this forum, this is why I refuse to join the religion of these people. Religious Hatred has disabled the very fabric of their mental state.

And his contribution to the scientific world do not need to be exaggerated, his works speak for itself. But I don't expect anything from people who worship a man who vouches for the water engineer con.

LoL, for any other people reading this forum, this is why I refuse to join the religion of these people. Religious Hatred has disabled the very fabric of their mental state.

And his contribution to the scientific world do not need to be exaggerated, his works speak for itself. But I don't expect anything from people who worship a man who vouches for the water engineer con.
Well put. Dr Salam (may he rest in peace) works are beyond the contributions of anyone right now in that country. Yet entire mentality has turned towards dogma which has no basis in reality.

Ah yes, the typical qadiani foreign agent card. Dr Abdus Salam wasn't even in the country during Zia ul Haq's time. And Munir Ahmed Khan is also a foreign agent now? Who's left? Oh yes our very pious Dr AQ Khan who sold himself to foreign governments such as North Korea.
Please read the post without getting emotional. Salam was not in Pakistan but Munir was. It was Munir who was passing on info to Americans, IAEA, and possibly to Salam as per ISI. Now passing on info to Salam is controversial a bit. It has been argued that Salam and Munir were fast friends, on top of it, shared professional interest ever since 1940 when two were studying at Government College Lahore. It was not too far fetched that the two used to talk casually about what was going on at PAEC and possibly at KRL.

Dr.Abdus Salam was a gem and gifted brain born in centuries, really I don't care if Pakistan disrespect him and his Nobel work coz World admit it and his name remain in History with golden name. Salam hou Abdus Salam pe:slute:

Please read the post without getting emotional. Salam was not in Pakistan but Munir was. It was Munir who was passing on info to Americans, IAEA, and possibly to Salam as per ISI. Now passing on info to Salam is controversial a bit. It has been argued that Salam and Munir were fast friends, on top of it, shared professional interest ever since 1940 when two were studying at Government College Lahore. It was not too far fetched that the two used to talk casually about what was going on at PAEC and possibly at KRL.

Yet Munir Ahmed was kept in the loop of all the sensitive information, he was involved in all projects related with the nuclear project and not once did any of the top military or scientific brass objected to having a foreign mole within their ranks? Do you see why I find it hard to believe?

As for dragging Dr Abdus Salam's name in all this, I do not see the point of him leaving in the first place as his position in the project itself guaranteed that he himself could procure and send any sensitive information to the Americans himself.

And this is honestly the first time I have heard that people in Pakistan also believe Munir Ahmed to have been a foreign agent. Seems all the top scientists involved with the Pakistani nuclear program were foreign agents except from Dr AQ Khan.

LOL Are you suggesting smarter than Albert Einstein ! Qadiani jokers keep coming out of woodworks.
ok. then tell us what your entire moslem world has produced in the area of theoritical physics except him?

lets take this debate a little bit further shall we?

lets agree that Qadir took the blame for the sake of the state
and saved us from sanctions and repercussions due to proliferations into North Korea, Iran and Libya

A true Martyr for the cause who sacrificed his honor for the state of Pakistan

a Martyr then should keep quiet, should not threaten the state shouldn't threaten to talk to foreign journalists and shouldnt threaten to blow the lid off the secrets because if someone does that then he no longer is a martyr.

when he started giving media interviews at that time Americans were demanding his extradition, it was rejected, then they requested to interview him in Pakistan, that was rejected, then they wanted to participate in the investigations conducted by Pakistani authorities that was rejected too. Dr Saab continued his media ranting and campaign like a bruised Pakistani politician all out in the open while the foreign agents were assassinating Iranian scientists and engineers. he was told to stop his public appearance and he became more agitated and I started to fear for his life.

I still find it astounding how he managed to allegedly dodge the state by secretly deal with other countries and proliferated our nuclear know how. but the choice of countries was really odd bar one. bar North Korea which according to some experts traded its missile program for our nuclear knowledge (again a weak argument because such knowledge was available from china). oh yea what other countries? Libya and Iran? why oh why should Pakistani state do that of it wasnt Qadir Sahib?

starting with Libya. the country and its leader was openly and practically hostile towards Pakistan many of you people were not conceived at the time since Libyan intelligence and its assassins conducted terror and assassination operations in Pakistan so cooperating with such country was unthinkable and if it was for money then why not KSA? same goes for Iran, a country under sanctions and not liked by KSA .. again why not KSA? leaves me to wonder if indeed the state (read Pindi) was involved then the choice of customers sucked *** because not only those countries disclosed the Pakistani link but also brought other nasties for us. so did Qadir indeed managed to run the entire show at Qadir laboratories like a tyrant without knowledge of our premier agency? inconceivable and/or pathetic

I am on the fence when it comes to blaming Qadir for the proliferation maybe it was sanctioned by state or maybe it was just a bad call by Qadir and not malicious OR as Gen Aslam Baig in one of his interview reacts forcefully "WHY NOT". whats the compulsion on us? WHY not whatever country we want to? if Americans can help other countries then why cant we? yet another western writer (sorry forgot the name) says that the proliferation by Qadir was not just for money but actually showing a middle finger to the world establishment as a protest.

whatever.. but one thing is undisputed that Qadir like many others played his important role in the Pakistani nuclear program .

if you have read Musharraf's book or recall one of my detailed post on the same subject few years back, our discarded P1 centrifuge designs were discovered by UN inspection teams in Libya or Iran.

correct (it is irrelevant for me if Qadeer did it on his own accord for money or as a single handed decision for Pakistan since he was in charge of the operation at his Labs)

you will love an interview from Gen Baig he says sorry i cant locate it now.
Kahay ko Nahi? who has the right to deny us to sell the secrets? west did it for its beloved countries then why not us for money?
Sir Qadeer took the blame those who know real story will tell you this but he was given some assurances but when promises were broken than he threatened.
Now as for profileration Sir Pakistan most of the time has done things for Muslim countries even those who have shown hostile behaviour towards us. Qadeer can't manage to sell the secrets to three countries without ISI knowing, they kept their mouth shut because it was entire Armed Forces decision. Qadeer was the founder and will remain so these liberals can't change the fact.
Yes the last but not the least the most important question if Libya and Iran why not KSA ? For those who think we have not sold or shifted many to KSA I can say one thing for sure they are most innocent people and main powers of the world pretty much know this.

Yet Munir Ahmed was kept in the loop of all the sensitive information, he was involved in all projects related with the nuclear project and not once did any of the top military or scientific brass objected to having a foreign mole within their ranks? Do you see why I find it hard to believe?

As for dragging Dr Abdus Salam's name in all this, I do not see the point of him leaving in the first place as his position in the project itself guaranteed that he himself could procure and send any sensitive information to the Americans himself.

And this is honestly the first time I have heard that people in Pakistan also believe Munir Ahmed to have been a foreign agent. Seems all the top scientists involved with the Pakistani nuclear program were foreign agents except from Dr AQ Khan.
Munir was not kept in loop with developments going on at KRL. PAEC and KRL worked independently. As I said, I also don't know why Dr. Salam's name was taken into this except that Munir and Salam being old friends and professionals causally discussed overall progress in Pakistan. Finally, Munir was indeed considered an agent and for you, being a young fellow, it maybe a news but for others it is a common knowledge.

Dr Abdus Salams work is as important as Einsteins you brain dead molvi zombie. Do you even science?
Now it is your turn to exaggerate it seems.

So you insist to remain ignorant. The whole incident of Munir meeting Abdus Salam in foreign country in the presence of american officials is in Profiles of intelligence. DO quote me once you read the book

Yes..Hoodbhoy joker is a security risk and on the watch list of the agencies......

Back
Top Bottom