What's new

The Problem of Urdu

The author feels too insecure with an culture they had long relations with, from 1000s of year ago. Yet encouraging culture sharing from far off distant lands.
What kids see and enjoy shouldnt be a criteria for writing this article. Just cos a kid watches a cartoon with hindu deities, it wouldnt make them hindu, nor they would love India., When they reach a age of maturity, they wil be brainwashed to hate India.
The author is too much insecure . And he showed his quality by calling a asian nation as a 4th world nation, as if his nation is a first class diamond.

Its a bit like those old folks here that complain everything about western movies etc are bad and how our kids fed on western movies, dress, burger etc will be less Indian.

they are illegally airing channels meant for India. so, start killing cable tv operators. IMO, persian and turkish soaps may interest Pkistani viewers.

I understand the author's perspective on some points and his need to protect his culture.Urdu is a beautiful language and i wish pakistani's take care and not let it deteriorate like it has in india

I'll keep my response limited to managing the future of our nation,our children.

Playing with a child's mind gives you the same feeling as if handling a play-doh.
They are passing through a sensitive period in the process of maturation

You can understand it , as if during preparing a jelly(when it's all in liquid form) you mix some glitter in it.But then you realize that the shiny glitter doesn't look good in the background of the jelly color.So, you quickly reverse the phenomenon when it's not completely mixed and is yet in the liquid form.
But once it's solid,you'll be cutting that portion of jelly and harming or deforming it's shape permanently.
That's how things goes when dealing with a immature mind.

The parents, teachers and the environment continuously pollute the sterilized brain of a human child.Just like that glitter in a jelly.
As the time passes and he/she advances in his journey of maturation, behavioural changes follow.
During this process what really you have to do is, give the child his time and attention.And present as a good role model.
What if the uncle is himself a big fan of some **** star.Your words must reflect in your actions.
Children judge you pretty quickly and they are not biased.

Don't lie to them.At times we negate the importance of taking them into confidence.Share you experience with the child but don't force him.Try to answer their questions sincerely that way you won't let yourself down.Tell them why you don't do something purposefully and why you do certain things even though those are harder to commit.
It doesn't take much.But it demands your love and time for the child.
Your positive behavior and incentives will do much better in motivating a child for or against something than the punishment which is actually destructive in encouraging good morals.

I'll keep my response limited to managing the future of our nation,our children.

Playing with a child's mind gives you the same feeling as if handling a play-doh.
They are passing through a sensitive period in the process of maturation

You can understand it , as if during preparing a jelly(when it's all in liquid form) you mix some glitter in it.But then you realize that the shiny glitter doesn't look good in the background of the jelly color.So, you quickly reverse the phenomenon when it's not completely mixed and is yet in the liquid form.
But once it's solid,you'll be cutting that portion of jelly and harming or deforming it's shape permanently.
That's how things goes when dealing with a immature mind.

The parents, teachers and the environment continuously pollute the sterilized brain of a human child.Just like that glitter in a jelly.
As the time passes and he/she advances in his journey of maturation, behavioural changes follow.
During this process what really you have to do is, give the child his time and attention.And present as a good role model.
What if the uncle is himself a big fan of some **** star.Your words must reflect in your actions.
Children judge you pretty quickly and they are not biased.

Don't lie to them.At times we negate the importance to taking them into confidence.Share you experience with the child but don't force him.Try to answer their questions sincerely that way you won't let yourself down.Tell them why you don't do something purposefully and why you do certain things even though those are harder to commit.
It doesn't take much.But it demands your love and time for the child.
Your positive behavior and incentives will do much better in motivating a child for or against something than the punishment which is actually destructive in encouraging good morals.

i think you guys are overreacting all those cartoons might be based on Hindu gods but in the end they all have good morals like respecting your parents and elders, helping the needy, and other values not like shinchan stuff

What a confused conclusion? kids watch Indian cartoons because pakistani cartoons are non-existant or not appealing and not because hindi and urdu are similar. I haven't heard any Indian kids watching pakistani cartoon just because hindi and urdu are similar.. this article fits a pattern of propaganda... give wrong/erroneous presumptions first (kids watch Indian cartoons because hindi and urdu are similar) and then lead to agenda as solution - in this case, make pakistan arabic (seriously, will anybody even consider other alternatives, like persian, punjabi etc?)

i heard even south indian people feel insecure because of slowly creeping hindi/urdu culture via bollywood. 3 states have fallen, only tamil nadu left to be won

let the kids enjoy..they can reconsider their choice when they reach maturity..

hope next government will pay attention to media and provide quality Urdu translated cartoons/programs/national geographic etc etc and sensor freeeeeeee media no watch on them specially this cable mafia
all ready our anchors can not conduct program without music in the background dan dan dahn like a thriller movie

anchor apna lehja thek karen ye music say help latay hayn morning program hayn yan serious news program

hamayn urdu pay stress karna cahey with english as international language and studies purpose

they are illegally airing channels meant for India. so, start killing cable tv operators. IMO, persian and turkish soaps may interest Pkistani viewers.

Several Pakistani women, used to be huge fans of Indian soaps.
Names such as Tulsi, Parvati, Jassi became our
household names. While I admit that they were a
complete drag, compared to what was being aired
on Pakistani channels in those days, they didn’t
seem to be all that bad.but we stopped watching them around 2010 ,on the other hand, we switched to Pakistani channels story of pakstani drams are far better than indian or turkish soaps.

and sme people have bad taste so our channals are playing indians/turkish soaps for them.

Get ride of your Identity crises, be proud on what you are.

However, we must make all education in English to reduce our gap with other nations ASAP.
seems like china, japan, france, germans should have learned this .. but they didn't. they sticked with their language.

Back
Top Bottom