What's new

The Problem of Urdu

Kuch bhi? Few millions! LOL :D
And even if they were (as you say :P), Pakistan is an Islamic country, so baaki logon ka wahan kuch nahi chalta.

ae bus kya.. agar ek bhi ho to usko telecast karne ka right hai.

France is a secular country so why they banned Hijab and freedom of speech for Muslims .. Secularism implemented in France is limited to their own benefits so let's avoid talking about it ..

Broadcasting one's believe through cartoon is not right in any aspect ..

what belief is broadcast by cartoon

France is a secular country so why they banned Hijab and freedom of speech for Muslims .. Secularism implemented in France is limited to their own benefits so let's avoid talking about it ..

Let's talk about it.
Secularsim in France means that you may be a Muslim, a Christian or a Hindu but that is only at your home because when you walk on the streets you are nothing but FRENCH! The government there won't interfere in your personal life that what religion you follow but at the same time it won't tolerate if you try to display your religious beliefs in public.
Therefore Hijabs, beards, Turbans have been banned in France.

Secularism in India and in France are two different poles. In India, we are taught to respect all the religions but in France, religion is considered a very personal matter and it should be kept to only oneself.

I hope you got the difference now.

Btw @priti, you were right. I never knew this.
.: Pakistan Hindu Council :.

Now I am really amused, even after having so much of Hindu population in Pakistan, only 3 Hindus have made it big since 1947.
It's quite clear they are not at all discriminated, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's talk about it.
Secularsim in France means that you may be a Muslim, a Christian or a Hindu but that is only at your home because when you walk on the streets you are nothing but FRENCH! The government there won't interfere in your personal life that what religion you follow but at the same time it won't tolerate if you try to display your religious beliefs in public.
Therefore Hijabs, beards, Turbans have been banned in France.

Secularism in India and in France are two different poles. In India, we are taught to respect all the religions but in France, religion is considered a very personal matter and it should be kept to only oneself.

I hope you got the difference now.

Go and make another thread for secularism there i'll debate with you .. Okay?

ae bus kya.. agar ek bhi ho to usko telecast karne ka right hai.

what belief is broadcast by cartoon

Your cartoons are not based on religion so what it teaches ??

Don't ask pointless questions

You guys always think of debating! You can never simply accept the facts. Okay, if you say so. :P

Anyways read all the posts I have made regarding the Cartoon stuffs, you will definitely get your answer.

You guys always think of debating! You can never simply accept the facts. Okay, if you say so. :P

Anyways read all the posts I have made regarding the Cartoon stuffs, you will definitely get your answer.

There is not a single fact in your posts .. I don't want answers at least from you ... :disagree:

Don't ask pointless questions
Am I asking pointless questions?

yaaro.. aaj friday hai... aaj friday hai.. pack up , and hit the party. i feel like having death by chocolate.. going to corner house.. byeee

That was a pointless question .. 16 pages are enough for your question ..

what was the pointless question.

India is a "4th world nation" with dirty streets whereas pakitsan is 0th world nation with diamond ridden streets and 100% pure oxygen air.

Then why be so insecure of India?

yaaro.. aaj friday hai... aaj friday hai.. pack up , and hit the party. i feel like having death by chocolate.. going to corner house.. byeee

what was the pointless question.

better watch your previous post instead of asking me .. :rolleyes:

How Arabian nights teach anything about Islam?

and oh by the way its not about hindu characters but hindu religion.
separate religion from kids entertainment..

its insecurity of your own people who are infusing religion into kids entertainment

Exactly my point - how is a Chota Bheem playing cricket & fighting aliens with his friends about Hinduism?

1. Agreed to first part.

2. All these points in bold in your post are the reasons we are entitled to oppose airing of these cartoons in our country. Its NOT about insecurity or anything like that. its just that its NOT for Pakistani kids it caters to majority Indian particular community kids.

Of course you are. But would you oppose Tom & Jerry saying it is promoting American culture? Or is this special treatment reserved for the Indian cartoons?

Any body who says that Hinduism is based on mythology has absolutely no idea of Hinduism. Please don't pass judgements on others religion if you don't understand them.

Mythology is closely related to culture and has been part of all civilizations including Islamic, Christians, Pagan and Hinduism.
The problem here is that most of you can't differentiate between religion and culture especially when it comes to Hinduism.

Oh please - Hinduism IS based on mythology; not history. Anybody who says otherwise has no idea about Hinduism.

Oh please - Hinduism IS based on mythology; not history. Anybody who says otherwise has no idea about Hinduism.

For someone who has written a book on History you seriously have a very lack of understanding of the same. I really take pity on people who bought your book. History is not a static subject. It continues to get updated based on new learning. It doesn't take long Myths turn into reality. Just like less than a 100 years ago IVC was a myth. Or Saraswati (or the existence of river like Saraswati) was considered myth but not any more. People are finding more and more about it.

On the specificity of Hinduism based on Myth I won't bother commenting. Since this forum is biased and the only religion you can badmouth here is Hinduism. It would be better to have this discusssion on a fair platform. But meanwhile you may want read up on Vedas.

Back
Top Bottom