What's new

The other Imran Khan - conquest of London

Cool... Just like me. I could relate. Had one nighters ... Threesomes... Jacuzzi fun... Booz.

Then I had an awakening, found my centre ... Connected to my Deen. Married a practicing Muslim.

Now i don't pass judgment on others... Because you never know where someone's life will take them. Only Allah knows what's in our hearts.

Don't judge; least ye be judged.
Best comments... Allah is the most merciful..

Cool... Just like me. I could relate. Had one nighters ... Threesomes... Jacuzzi fun... Booz.

Then I had an awakening, found my centre ... Connected to my Deen. Married a practicing Muslim.

Now i don't pass judgment on others... Because you never know where someone's life will take them. Only Allah knows what's in our hearts.

Really inspiring. Sounds kind of similar to me.

Basically live like a dog then become a mullah and wish for a pass to heaven.

Basically live like a dog then become a mullah and wish for a pass to heaven.

Ha, ha...not a mullah. No beard... :)

My Prayers are still lacking... Living a corporate professional senior engineerng downtown job 9-5 North American (Alberta) dream ... Have my house, boat, my weekend cabin, and cars (all paid off - alhamdulliah).

Just more at peace with myself, no judment towards others. Love for all, hatred for none.
Only God knows if he will give access to heaven. :)

I think all the sahabi went through the same process.. nobody is born with a beard or a hijab on their head.

Nahhh.......blondes, super rich elite blondes had a thing for him. Not the other way round...........:azn:

Imran Khan in his pomp was the ultimate-alpha male, play-boy.......:azn:
well it takes two to tango. but he was a handsome man can't deny that.

Sarkaari Sadiq 0 amin…..

Love blondes...fathered a child out of wedlock....

And now he would be a prime minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan....Islam and constitution of Pakistan prescribed punishment of Zani is Sangsaar...anyways...we are hypocrites...

Sarkaari Sadiq 0 amin…..

Love blondes...fathered a child out of wedlock....

And now he would be a prime minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan....Islam and constitution of Pakistan prescribed punishment of Zani is Sangsaar...anyways...we are hypocrites...
He can still agree to get lashes for Zina. Will be really hurtful though.

Back
Top Bottom