What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Wrong. It began as discussion on the scientific environment in India, but devolved into India bashing by nincompoops and sociopaths. I just set the record straight.

Let it go girl, the gig is up anyway.

This thread is skyshooting my depression level on epic propotion... The qualifications of you guys makes me wonder what kind of looser I am .., Is there anyone in this group who have a simple graduation certificate and currently jobless?:(:(:(:(
I am with you, my friend :-)

Hey, we are not just talking of particularly BHF funding right? We were talking in general of all PhDs. The majority fall in the 13K-14K range.

So I need to learn what is 2000K? You will teach me what is K? Moron, it was a typo, because in the same quote I have mentioned 13K and 14K too. Guess I knew what K was all along, Mr. PhD.

Students in India too get concession in travel, food, etc. etc. Plus they pay no taxes.

PhD students in India are generally not married. Again, it is not a blanket statement, but the general trend.

With your deductive and reasoning skill, I worry about the future of science.

Let the fate of science be in the hands of scientists.My Uni ranks 4th in the world.... I have been judged by eminent people in their fields and awarded me with the BHF funding although I am not an EU student...I am their first exception. I have good publications and also on my way to get another fellowship....so boo to you. Stop lecturing me about the difference in education in India and UK....you clearly aren't educated abroad...where as I am.

Conversation with you proved why you aren't and will never get a PhD in this lifetime.

I mean I am just an average Joe when it comes to higher ed. Got a job though.

Yeah, I know you were working in a BPO in nightshift. I quit my job in March and since am just sitting at home doing nothing.

Let the fate of science be in the hands of scientists.My Uni ranks 4th in the world.... I have been judged by eminent people in their fields and awarded me with the BHF funding although I am not an EU student...I am their first exception. I have good publications and also on my way to get another fellowship....so boo to you. Stop lecturing me about the difference in education in India and UK....you clearly aren't educated abroad...where as I am.

Conversation with you proved why you aren't and will never get a PhD in this lifetime.

LOL. I guess they have a policy of choosing only morons.

Did I claim to be a PhD? Did I claim a desire to be one? Does discussion about medicine make me a doctor?

Such a pompous fool.

BPO!!! :o: Yeh toh mujhe bhi nehi pata tha!!

Okay, maybe not a BPO, but since you were working night shift I assumed. So what do you do?

Did I claim to be a PhD? Did I claim a desire to be one? Does discussion about medicine make me a doctor?

Such a pompous fool.

Okay, maybe not a BPO, but since you were working night shift I assumed. So what do you do?
Power Industry.

Such a pompous fool.

That's the point if you are not a doctor do not try to teach doctors how to treat patients. You clearly aren't an PhD and have no clue about science...so please stop lecturing on how students are recruited in the top Unis of the world. And your foul words also gives an impression that you had a poor schooling as well as family upbringing too. Please give the educated people a break and let the discussion be between civilized people...you clearly do not belong here.

That's the point if you are not a doctor do not try to teach doctors how to treat patients. You clearly aren't an PhD and have no clue about science...so please stop lecturing on how students are recruited in the top Unis of the world. And your foul words also gives an impression that you had a poor schooling as well as family upbringing too. Please give the educated people a break and let the discussion be between civilized people...you clearly do not belong here.

I was not aware I was teaching doctors, but yeah I saw a lot of people with no spirit of enquiry claiming to be doctors which I found worrying. Yeah yeah yeah you are a doctor and you are in a top university in this world. Another Bengali I guess.

What this conversation has proved is that you come from a culture of pompous fools and liars. Civilized? My foot.

Yeah PDF belongs to your father.

:o:
:o:no holidays!!
all work n no play makes jack a dull boy...
periods kitney lambey hote hae,,,2 periods ke bich me free time kitna hae?
1 hour and yes 2 periods ke bich me free time 30sec - 1 Min ka milta hae. :(

Holy Sh!t ! 23 pages !!
c08236f986f364d1f337d6fc9c3666a8.jpg

1 hour and yes 2 periods ke bich me free time 30sec - 1 Min ka milta hae. :(

Holy Sh!t ! 23 pages !!
View attachment 109323
:o::hitwall:
dang,,n i thought i had it bad
bhai,3hi toh core subjects hae PCM/PCB
waisey bhi attention span 20-40 mins hota,,,dimaag Ki dahi ban jati hogi din bhar.

@Jayanta
baad Dia he,,,,,eku najane enei boloki aase,,,sobe gom paise tai kiman panir maas

Back
Top Bottom