What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

:o::hitwall:
dang,,n i thought i had it bad
bhai,3hi toh core subjects hae PCM/PCB
waisey bhi attention span 20-40 mins hota,,,dimaag Ki dahi ban jati hogi din bhar.

@Jayanta
baad Dia he,,,,,eku najane enei boloki aase,,,sobe gom paise tai kiman panir maas
i am studying in 12th standard , Commerce.
i have 7 subjects ( Acc. Eco. Stat. O.C./B.A. Guj. Eng. and S. + C.C.)
it's feel Like i am nothing more than a Book Warm just tomorrow at morning ( 7 am) i have a 50 marks test of S & c.c. and later tomorrow i have another test of Account.
i some time Miss my old time :(
FYI my School have Highest Suicide rates than any other school in Gujarat :whistle:

i am studying in 12th standard , Commerce.
i have 7 subjects ( Acc. Eco. Stat. O.C./B.A. Guj. Eng. and S. + C.C.)
it's feel Like i am nothing more than a Book Warm just tomorrow at morning ( 7 am) i have a 50 marks test of S & c.c. and later tomorrow i have another test of Account.
i some time Miss my old time :(
FYI my School have Highest Suicide rates than any other school in Gujarat :whistle:
:eek: that's scary
nyway cheer up!
this is just d beginning,,,best of luck !! :tup:

2006..B.com..was working in a BPO but had to resign two years ago so that I can be with mum bcoz my dad passed away..

Sorry to hear that bro........

P.S. That doesn't mean our WAR is STOPPED, we are STILL on the opposite sides of IDEOLOGICAL Barrier :angry:

2006..B.com..was working in a BPO but had to resign two years ago so that I can be with mum bcoz my dad passed away..

I am truly sorry to hear that. My condolences.

What have you been doing for the last 2 years ? .... any family business you take care of ? farms ?

I was not aware I was teaching doctors, but yeah I saw a lot of people with no spirit of enquiry claiming to be doctors which I found worrying. Yeah yeah yeah you are a doctor and you are in a top university in this world. Another Bengali I guess.

What this conversation has proved is that you come from a culture of pompous fools and liars. Civilized? My foot.

Yeah PDF belongs to your father.

:o::hitwall:
dang,,n i thought i had it bad
bhai,3hi toh core subjects hae PCM/PCB
waisey bhi attention span 20-40 mins hota,,,dimaag Ki dahi ban jati hogi din bhar.

@Jayanta
baad Dia he,,,,,eku najane enei boloki aase,,,sobe gom paise tai kiman panir maas

Hei karone tu aaru uttor diya nai. Birat mukh suka o....hosa koi jodi suwali hoi giriyekor ki j durdokha hobo.

Hei karone tu aaru uttor diya nai. Birat mukh suka o....hosa koi jodi suwali hoi giriyekor ki j durdokha hobo.
haha,,suali nohoi tirota,,,tair henu giriyek nai,,,baki tumi Kua,,suali saisa ne nai?

haha,,suali nohoi tirota,,,tair henu giriyek nai,,,baki tumi Kua,,suali saisa ne nai?

Giriyeke ari polaise sage....ha ha ha. Suwali thik hoi ase roba...fellowship eta apply korisu. Ebar confirm hoi gole oha bohagot biya.

I am truly sorry to hear that. My condolences.

What have you been doing for the last 2 years ? .... any family business you take care of ? farms ?

Tried farming..but the cost of labour is too high..I had to be here bcoz mum was a teacher and retired last march now I am planning to shift to tvm or Cochin with her but unfortunately bcoz of the gap no one is interested in hiring me..:(

@scorpionx dada I know i can count on you:p:

@arp2041 planting you on our opposite camp was the biggest victory of us secularists..8-):bunny:

Last edited:
Tried farming..but the cost of labour is too high..I had to be here bcoz mum was a teacher and retired last march now I am planning to shift to tvm or Cochin with her but unfortunately bcoz of the gap no one is interested in hiring me..:(

What are your plans ? I take it you haven't picked up any skills in the last few years. What line of work interest you ?

Sorry to hear about your loss. Were you working in Gurgaon or your Home Town? I know someone on other forum who is a Consultant and places people in BPO's.

What are your plans ? I take it you haven't picked up any skills in the last few years. What line of work interest you ?

Any office job with a decent salary will be fine..apart from tally and on going distant MBA there is nothing much..Did some work as an accountant for a small firm but you can understand the salary of small firms..my income was much les than my travelling expenses..:omghaha:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Were you working in Gurgaon or your Home Town? I know someone on other forum who is a Consultant and places people in BPO's.

I was working at Cochin Kerala..

Any office job with a decent salary will be fine..apart from tally and on going distant MBA there is nothing much..Did some work as an accountant for a small firm but you can understand the salary of small firms..my income was much les than my travelling expenses..:omghaha:

I see. What is it that you would really like to do ? What is your passion ? What is your dream work ? (not job)

I was working at Cochin Kerala..

I ask him if he places people in your place or can help. If he does, I would get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom